Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262828 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2017
tropaz:

Nope...please wot shud I do? Its not starting....just displaying that for hours
Chat me up for more discussion 08139462401]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 1stMD: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Learn how to get approved AdSense account in 11 steps: http:// www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/get-approved-adsense-account.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jesuspikin8: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Skydancer, please is it advisable for me to increase the RAM my system of AMD 1.3Ghz processor from 2GB to 4GB?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Skydancer, please is it advisable for me to increase the RAM my system of AMD 1.3Ghz processor from 2GB to 4GB?
Yes is advisable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jesuspikin8: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
horllamy:

Yes is advisable.
OK thanks.

Are you an Android developer?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Advisable based on what? Why do you want to upgrade?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jesuspikin8: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
skydancer:

Advisable based on what? Why do you want to upgrade?
I upgraded it so I could install Android Studio on my system.

But to my utter amazement the system became a fraction slower and the Android Studio refuse to pick up

Even PES 2010 is lagging. 2010 shocked

My gut keeps telling me processor speed have and will always be more important than RAM size

Mine is 1.3Ghz and now I'm frustrated
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
I upgraded it so I could install Android Studio on my system.

But to my utter amazement the system became a fraction slower and the Android Studio refuse to pick up

Even PES 2010 is lagging. 2010 shocked

My gut keeps telling me processor speed have and will always be more important than RAM size

Mine is 1.3Ghz and now I'm frustrated
That's why I asked what you want to do. Android Studio is a big resource hog. If you must use it at all, avoid debugging with the emulator. In fact, I won't advise doing android development with a 1.3Ghz system. Most likely there are other hardware limitations that will prevent you from enjoying the PC. Consider swapping and topping up money for the system for a new system if you really want to start programming. You can check the programming section for info too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jesuspikin8: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
skydancer:

That's why I asked what you want to do. Android Studio is a big resource hog. If you must use it at all, avoid debugging with the emulator. In fact, I won't advise doing android development with a 1.3Ghz system. Most likely there are other hardware limitations that will prevent you from enjoying the PC. Consider swapping and topping up money for the system for a new system if you really want to start programming. You can check the programming section for info too.
Okay. Thanks

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/62883794/23102019-anti-terror-war-n100b-army-budget-too-small-nass/25
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by possibility99: 4:54am On Jun 15, 2017
please cant load npower recruitment portal.....need help please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by possibility99: 5:00am On Jun 15, 2017
when ever i try loading , they will only display dis 502 Bad Gateway
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hexprince: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
please I'm having problem with my dell vostro 252O it's not recognising phones using usb as media storage but it do recognise flash drive please how do i sokve this problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FIDELITY24(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Good morning, please I need help with my laptop. the screen is not displaying anything when it's on, I have repaired it before but after somedays (2days) it went blank again. I recently took it to another repair shop and d guy said that I need to change the motherboard. please I want to know how true this is and also if d laptop can serve me after repair to avoid future occurrence
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by whoawa(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
FIDELITY24:
Good morning, please I need help with my laptop. the screen is not displaying anything when it's on, I have repaired it before but after somedays (2days) it went blank again. I recently took it to another repair shop and d guy said that I need to change the motherboard. please I want to know how true this is and also if d laptop can serve me after repair to avoid future occurrence

The motherboard could be the problem if there is any physical damage to any of the spider ICs (like been burnt) if not remove and clean the RAM and the Hard drive, then fix it back. Believe me u will be good to go
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by whoawa(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
BlessedHay:
Guys, thanks for the great jobs you doin...
I forgot my system password,I'm used to using my pin (windows 8.1pro), and recently my system switched to displaying my password option which I have longed forgotten...
How can I resolve this case...
Thanks

I don't know if you have solved the issue of ur password if not call me on 08065234348
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Miguelflacko(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls how do i fix my system VGA... Ma engineer said d VGA is bad nd it can no longer be revived or changed... Pls help.. I dnt hv moni to gt anoda nd i nid it badly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sola2016: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
please i need solution to the problem of my deskstop system. I have dell optilex g620 just some weeks ago the system is not booting at all. It only write "system halted, chipset sink not detected". Please what is the solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emmanuelrichkid: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
hello aos, good morning. my laptop HP 650 has this issue. it will shut down itself automatically after browsing with it. I have service it, change his window from window 7 to 10 but is still shutting down itself. kindly help a brother. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
emmanuelrichkid:
hello aos, good morning. my laptop HP 650 has this issue. it will shut down itself automatically after browsing with it. I have service it, change his window from window 7 to 10 but is still shutting down itself. kindly help a brother. thanks

Hope is not getting hot. Call or whatsapp 08139462401. I can fix It for u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pauloshevy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
pls i dont knw hw best to explain this,there is always this flash dat has to do with window system 32 that always pop up on my screen,it happens almost every 10sec and it goes almost immediately.i ..d probs ryt nw is that i dont knw hw to fix this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nomaison(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
good afternoon house. I am using Samsung ativ note 2. I upgraded from windows 8.0 to windows 10 pro and discovered that my HDMI port is not working and the games I had are lagging. the laptop came with 4gb ddr3. pls help a brother out. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Deelaw(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
nomaison:
good afternoon house. I am using Samsung ativ note 2. I upgraded from windows 8.0 to windows 10 pro and discovered that my HDMI port is not working and the games I had are lagging. the laptop came with 4gb ddr3. pls help a brother out. thanks

I use same.....What's d processor speed? Is it amd, intel pentium or intel Celeron?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by esoboy875(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pls am in need of hp pavilion g6 fairly used screen for my laptop, i reside in Zaria, Kaduna State. Tnks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nomaison(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Its Intel sir.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2017
i blog at http://caffinegeeks.com visit fr useful tips too
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emmamedicro46(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello, my Pc refused to come on a few days ago, so I had to unscrew it and gently tap the back before it came on,I repaet this process anytime I wanted it to come on.......But recently it stopped coming on I have tried but it not still working.......Please any solutions??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ogunsg(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
pls help I install app on system wen I off d system app w said stopped working.wat is d problems
l
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
emmamedicro46:
Hello, my Pc refused to come on a few days ago, so I had to unscrew it and gently tap the back before it came on,I repaet this process anytime I wanted it to come on.......But recently it stopped coming on I have tried but it not still working.......Please any solutions??
It maybe the flex problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emmamedicro46(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
horllamy:
It maybe the flex problem
The system doesnt come on at all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
emmamedicro46:

The system doesnt come on at all

Call or whatsapp if u are in lagos 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Niggafrosh:
I was doing something on my laptop and decided to take a break so i tapped the power button which automatically puts the system to sleep. Few minutes later when i tried to resume what i was doing, my laptop refused to come on. I've tried removing the battery and putting it back. Same thing!. I've tried all sorts of things but to no avail. I've even tried leaving the system for a couple of hours but it's still not coming on. Pls anyone with a possible solution should help. Laptop model is Hp 250 G5 .Runs on windows 10
Does it doing like that before
Whatsapp me 08139462401 let's talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SundaysTechLab and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.