Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262983 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bamidele539:
bros 6k is much considering the fact that where i stay is very very far, transportation is a factor...

Call me, we can negotiate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
horllamy:

What is the model

ACER aspire 5670

Thanks!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horpsy17(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
hustleranthem:
which site can I get it for free
Filehippo
Get into pc.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Got a problem with my display and the repairer sed it was VGA, how much can I get that pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Noblewhiz:
Got a problem with my display and the repairer sed it was VGA, how much can I get that pls?

Laptop mode?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2017
udemzyudex:

Laptop mode?
elitebook 6930p hp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opeyemi224(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Please can someone help me out, my laptop is not booting again and is what it keep bringing and am using window8....

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Noblewhiz:

elitebook 6930p hp
You have to change the motherboard, this time get the one with single vga.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
opeyemi224:
Please can someone help me out, my laptop is not booting again and is what it keep bringing and am using window8....

You still have recovery on your laptop? Restore the os if not, reload the os.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okwuvic(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
How To Get Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 For Free Windows 10, 8, 8.1,7 (No Ads; no virus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFiTOXUsZc

It is in zip format so you need to extract and install it.

Thanks for watching.

Please share!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rose54321: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
udemzyudex:

When you say black screen, do you mean nothing is showing at all, just like the system is not on right?

Does it power on with ba3?

Thanks for the reply. Just seeing your message.
Without the battery it powers on fine. But with the battery the screen remains black, there's power though, like the keyboard & mouse light goes on. The fan remains silent though & the system doesn't boot.

Let me also say that the battery has not be changing for a while so was completely dead.
From my research it's likely the system is trying to power on with the battery but the dead battery can't boot it.
Will order a replacement battery though, just to see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
udemzyudex:

You have to change the motherboard, this time get the one with single vga.
Motherboard... that's going to cost me a lot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
rose54321:

Thanks for the reply. Just seeing your message.
Without the battery it powers on fine. But with the battery the screen remains black, there's power though, like the keyboard & mouse light goes on. The fan remains silent though & the system doesn't boot.

Let me also say that the battery has not be changing for a while so was completely dead.
From my research it's likely the system is trying to power on with the battery but the dead battery can't boot it.
Will order a replacement battery though, just to see.

From my observation, the system is not powering on with the ba3 and not also charging it but it works perfectly with charger..

First of all test with another ba3 and see if it will power it on or even charge.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Noblewhiz:

Motherboard... that's going to cost me a lot

The reason I said so is because if you repair it now, the fault will still come back in 1-2months time depending on how u use it, and it will continue like that till it get to a time where it won't even work again.. So its better u get another motherboard.

You can get the used motherboard at a good price, WhatsApp or call 08064727259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by drlyxio419: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello all , pls my hp g60 does not display again when I put it on , even when I connect it to tv with hdmi , nothing shows but the laptop is on . It used to come on but then display will vanish but now nothing . What's cost effective solution pls ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
drlyxio419:
Hello all , pls my hp g60 does not display again when I put it on , even when I connect it to tv with hdmi , nothing shows but the laptop is on . It used to come on but then display will vanish but now nothing . What's cost effective solution pls ?

Run the caplock button and see if it is responding well, check if the light on the caplock button will off and on when you press it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eskorbrown(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello,gud evening.Dis evening,ah was just copying some movies from my fone to my system.ah don't even know wat took me to 'shortcut' ah click on it. wen ah returned to d folder dat contained my movies, everything was gone.Ah went to d recycle bin to check if ah had deleted it by mistake but it wasn't der.wen ah search for it,ah can see it but wen ah click on it,am told dat it has bin moved or changed.pls how can I recover dem.tanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daphantom: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
udemzyudex:

You still have recovery on your laptop? Restore the os if not, reload the os.

Funny enough I just experienced this same problem few minutes ago. Only, in my case, the laptop booted after I restarted it via cold reboot and it displayed the bsod and kernel_security_check error and went off. Since then it has refused to come on. When I push the power button, the light on the WiFi key comes on as usual but the light on the caps lock key keeps blinking. The worst thing is that I'm working on a very important project
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
udemzyudex:

The reason I said so is because if you repair it now, the fault will still come back in 1-2months time depending on how u use it, and it will continue like that till it get to a time where it won't even work again.. So its better u get another motherboard.

You can get the used motherboard at a good price, WhatsApp or call 08064727259

hmm.. where u located
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by posterbaba(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello guys, How do I convert .btd to word document without using business in a box software?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Noblewhiz:

hmm.. where u located
Lagos, computer village.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jozzee1(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Do you need to replace or start using Bluetooth earpiece for your convenience?
See my signature. grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
eskorbrown:
Hello,gud evening.Dis evening,ah was just copying some movies from my fone to my system.ah don't even know wat took me to 'shortcut' ah click on it. wen ah returned to d folder dat contained my movies, everything was gone.Ah went to d recycle bin to check if ah had deleted it by mistake but it wasn't der.wen ah search for it,ah can see it but wen ah click on it,am told dat it has bin moved or changed.pls how can I recover dem.tanks in advance

Have you been able to solve this problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eskorbrown(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
udemzyudex:

Have you been able to solve this problem?
Nah. .wen ah try searching for d file,d message displayed in d screen is 'the item <name of d movie< that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Djester: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2017
thanks man
Mosesoly:

In most cases such hard drive can be use as external since the system can still detect it, you can troubleshoot hard drive if you are good in it, you can watch videos on you tube on how to go about it, you just need to lose it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
eskorbrown:
Nah. .wen ah try searching for d file,d message displayed in d screen is 'the item <name of d movie< that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.

Try this, go to control panel, locate folder options.

Click on it, select restore default and click apply then exist, restart your pc and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eskorbrown(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
udemzyudex:

Try this, go to control panel, locate folder options.

Click on it, select restore default and click apply then exist, restart your pc and see.
Av done dat but still can't find dem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
udemzyudex:

Lagos, computer village.
Far from home...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Noblewhiz:

Far from home...
OK.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noblewhiz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
udemzyudex:

OK.
From how much can I get the motherboard and VGA respectively
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Noblewhiz:

From how much can I get the motherboard and VGA respectively

Just the motherboard, depending on the seller, you can get a used one for #16-18k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jozzee1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Do you need to replace or start using Bluetooth earpiece for your convenience?
See my signature. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.