Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262337 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by obonujoker(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yesterday my laptop charger got burnt when NEPA brought light, and now I tried charging it with another charger buh it would not charge... I also notice that the light on the charger blinks whenever I connect it to the PC... and the laptop has refused to come on when I press the power button....

Hope its not mother board problem??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Meister5(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please help. My system's touch keys suddenly stopped working. It scrolls perfectly but both the left click and double click isnt working. I can't even open a folder. What could be the.cause?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
obonujoker:
Yesterday my laptop charger got burnt when NEPA brought light, and now I tried charging it with another charger buh it would not charge... I also notice that the light on the charger blinks whenever I connect it to the PC... and the laptop has refused to come on when I press the power button....

Yes that's motherboard problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pinnkpill: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2017
please am having problem with my external hard disk,if plug it to system it takes time to showup and when it shows the whole systen hangs. I have try all repire tools i kwn buh not working i can't acces the hard disk. Pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
pinnkpill:
please am having problem with my external hard disk,if plug it to system it takes time to showup and when it shows the whole systen hangs. I have try all repire tools i kwn buh not working i can't acces the hard disk. Pls help
It most likely the hard drive has gone bad. Get your important files out of it while you still can.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
obonujoker:

Definitely a motherboard issue, see a laptop technician or call/whatsapp 08064724259 if you're in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Meister5:
Please help. My system's touch keys suddenly stopped working. It scrolls perfectly but both the left click and double click isnt working. I can't even open a folder. What could be the.cause?

Sometimes it might be virus or the keys is bad which you will have to change it.

First of all restore default settings and see if it will work before think of the above options.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hustleranthem(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please o..when I try to connect my WiFi on my laptop with my phone hotspot.. It doesn't connect.. I don't know how to solve the issue because I need to do some stuffs with on my laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by factorial1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

I mean which operating system is your laptop running on?
Windows 10
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FunnyDude(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
My laptop freezes or hang, it started today. Pls how can I solve this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FunnyDude(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
My laptop freezes or hang, it started today. Pls how can I solve this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
FunnyDude:
My laptop freezes or hang, it started today. Pls how can I solve this.

Pls explain further, hang before it enters desktop or when using it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FunnyDude(m): 2:18am On Nov 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Pls explain further, hang before it enters desktop or when using it?
Before it enters desktop sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Is there no WhatsApp group for the engineers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mtrinitymayor(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Good morning N.Land..Please I'm having. a lil issue and really. need help on how to format a mini ASUS laptop without a c.d rom drive..Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2017
LilSmith55:
Please urgent help is needed, my laptop did an auto update yesterday, since den... Most of my app doesn't load with message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application

Go to the WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS and rollback/uninstall recent updates. Your system should be fine after that.
Then, disable Indies auto-update......to prevent future occurrence
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Mtrinitymayor:
Good morning N.Land..Please I'm having. a lil issue and really. need help on how to format a mini ASUS laptop without a c.d rom drive..Thanks

Go to Security - factory reset -wie drive completely

It still depends on the model tho, but this should give you an idea.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:36am On Nov 27, 2017
FunnyDude:

Before it enters desktop sir

So many factors can be the cause.
Shadow copies...virus....ram.... malicious applications....recent updates or installation..etc.

So you need a good eye to look at it. Not necessarily an engineer. And I presume the system needs clean-up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:40am On Nov 27, 2017
hustleranthem:
Please o..when I try to connect my WiFi on my laptop with my phone hotspot.. It doesn't connect.. I don't know how to solve the issue because I need to do some stuffs with on my laptop.

Update the network drivers.
And don't forget to set it as METERED CONNECTION....to minimise your mobile data use by your system, when connected.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 4:42am On Nov 27, 2017
pinnkpill:

Try it with another system first....to know which causes which....then you focus your attention on the culprit
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop
350gb Hard Drive, 4gb Ram, 6hrs Battery. Call or Watsapp for pictures: 08060190510
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damoxy(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Morning Fellas, I have this laptop that shows non system disk disk error when I switch it on. I got a hard disk thinking the the hard disk was the problem. But same thing on the new hard disk. I remove the hard disk from another laptop and put inside my laptop and it loaded the OS on that hard disk. Pls any help as why this is happening. The hard disk I got is new.

I also tried loading my new hard disk with window 10 and I put it back into my laptop, it still brings back the same non system....

Pls i need solution
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pinnkpill: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
ePrive:

Try it with another system first....to know which causes which....then you focus your attention on the culprit
it shows up buh not accessable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by almeida3: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2017
I can't connect my HP g6 to a Wi-Fi. Help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mayorwer: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good afternoon here please my Windows media player is not playing again it will bring a pop up saying media player encounter error....i have rebooted the system many times. Not working .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Maravilla: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
please I got this error when I tried installing Windows 7, I need help.windows cannot install required files Ox80070017
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Maravilla:
please I got this error when I tried installing Windows 7, I need help.windows cannot install required files Ox80070017
use another windows file. That one is either incomplete or corrupt.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by monimay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
I have a hard disk that i believe crashed. it won't read on any system or in an external hard disk adapter. I was told I could still get my information from this hard disk. How true is this and if true how do i get someone who can do it for me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2017
monimay:
I have a hard disk that i believe crashed. it won't read on any system or in an external hard disk adapter. I was told I could still get my information from this hard disk. How true is this and if true how do i get someone who can do it for me.
I can help you do it . If you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Greatdesi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
My friend has a Lenovo G40-80. Whenever the L button is pressed the computer locks itself and requires that we type the password. How do I fix this issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ayorinde327(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bro....... My pc skip most times nw
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Ayorinde327:
Bro....... My pc skip most times nw

Skip? Pls explain better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.