Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262561 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Emdee590:
PLEASE HELP ME WITH A SOFTWARE LINK TO DOWNLOAD TO GET MY BIOS PASSWORD , I HAVE FORGOTEN AND I NEED TO ACCESS IT THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

Lol.. Just like that?

If you forget it, hmmm.

Anyway search if you can get a master reset password if not the best thing to do is re-write it and you're going to need the tool below, bios programmer.

In fact I'll advice u take it to an engineer closer to you for check up.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2018
We are still buying payoneer, fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Digitron:
Good evening all

My window 7 is saying it is not genuine, how do i resolve this problem pls

Hi
So, I'm 2hrs+ late and instead of filehippo, I used 4shared...

Here is the link

https://www.4shared.com/file/qNxNi7c5ca/Windows_7_Activator.html#

Just download and run, kapish.

*cheers*

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2018
udemzyudex:

Lol.. Just like that?

If you forget it, hmmm.

Anyway search if you can get a master reset password if not the best thing to do is re-write it and you're going to need the tool below, bios programmer.

Lollz...
grin

If Emdee 590 is a hard core DIYist, he's gonna go ahead and get those tools...

Well, @Emdee590, let me know the model of your system, so I know if I can remove its BIOS lock, then I tell you how much it's going to cost you.

*Cheers *

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Digitron: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Razak5:

Hi
So, I'm 2hrs+ late and instead of filehippo, I used 4shared...

Here is the link

https://www.4shared.com/file/qNxNi7c5ca/Windows_7_Activator.html#

Just download and run, kapish.

*cheers*

Bro, thanks for ur effort, but i cant download it from the link, it keep redirecting me to google web store asking me to download an extension
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Digitron:

Bro, thanks for ur effort, but i cant download it from the link, it keep redirecting me to google web store asking me to download an extension

Hi,
Use chrome browser...or Firefox
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Digitron: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Razak5:

Hi,
Use chrome browser...or Firefox

i am using chrome bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello.. house
please my Hp all-in-one desktop PC shutdown while playing a game and ever since then it doesn't turn on. When plugged to power, it shows no sign whatsoever that it is plugged to power. I have changed the CMOS battery and yet is still didn't work. The adapter cable is perfectly ok.

What could be wrong
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bluewles33: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Pls my system has refused to enter windows since yesterday.. I actually updated my windows 8 to Windows 10 yesterday, the installation process was completed.
Only that the system was configuring apps before i had a flat battery and the system went off. I later charge it but it refused to enter windows, only. displaying blank page with mouse icon. Please help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2018
bluewles33:
Pls my system has refused to enter windows since yesterday.. I actually updated my windows 8 to Windows 10 yesterday, the installation process was completed.
Only that the system was configuring apps before i had a flat battery and the system went off. I later charge it but it refused to enter windows, only. displaying blank page with mouse icon. Please help me out.
Your system was installing downloaded updates and your battery went flat and it shutdown incorrectly.

To get back your system to boot normally, you can use
1) system restore or
2) system refresh without deleting your files.

Google "system restore" and find the steps to do it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jibsonified(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Dell Inspiron 3421 Touch Screen CORE i3

Fresh and clean Used available for 80K

Contact CALL/SMS only 08098200866

High performance 14 inches Dell Inspiron 3421 touch screen laptop. SPECS:

1. Touch Screen.
2. 4GB RAM.
3. 500GB Hard Drive.
4. WiFi 5. Bluetooth.
6. Intel 1.8ghz Core i3
7. 1.5GB DUAL Intel Graphics card
8. A unit HDMI Port. .
9. 3 USB Port.
10. Original Charger
11. Good Working Loud Speakers

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Heatup47:
Hello.. house
please my Hp all-in-one desktop PC shutdown while playing a game and ever since then it doesn't turn on. When plugged to power, it shows no sign whatsoever that it is plugged to power. I have changed the CMOS battery and yet is still didn't work. The adapter cable is perfectly ok.

What could be wrong

Could be mobo issue take to a good engineer closer to you for check up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dotman23(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please my acer laptop just started showing no battery detected, I have removed and plugged charger and inserted it back. It's still the same response.. Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bluewles33: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
sotall:

Your system was installing downloaded updates and your battery went flat and it shutdown incorrectly.

To get back your system to boot normally, you can use
1) system restore or
2) system refresh without deleting your files.

Google "system restore" and find the steps to do it.
I said it does not entering windows anymore.. How would I do system restore without entering windows?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
bluewles33:

I said it does not entering windows anymore.. How would I do system restore without entering windows?
system restore can be done in BIOS mode as well as in Windows.

Use Google to find out how. I am very busy now , I would have outlined the steps
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dotman23:
Please my acer laptop just started showing no battery detected, I have removed and plugged charger and inserted it back. It's still the same response.. Please help

Motherboard issue, take it to an engineer closer to you for check up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikhibones(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pls o, how much wil it cost me to change my hp mini laptop screen, battery and keyboard..and where to get it done..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
ikhibones:
Pls o, how much wil it cost me to change my hp mini laptop screen, battery and keyboard..and where to get it done..

Hello,
Whats the model of the Hp mini?
Is it Hp mini 110, HP mini 2102, Hp mini 5102/3, HP compaq mini(with a bold letter "q" on the back) ...
.... and the list is endless...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikhibones(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Razak5:

Hello,
Whats the model of the Hp mini?
Is it Hp mini 110, HP mini 2102, Hp mini 5102/3, HP compaq mini(with a bold letter "q" on the back) ...
.... and the list is endless...

It is hp mini 110
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
ikhibones:

It is hp mini 110

Ok then.

Screen = NGN 10,OOO.

Battery = NGN 7,000.

Keyboard = NGN 5,000.

Let's say with NGN 18,000 to NGN 20,000, you can get it all done.

*Could go lesser though
I'm on WhatsApp = 08128714767

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikhibones(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Razak5:

Ok then.
Screen = NGN 10,OOO.
Battery = NGN 7,000.
Keyboard = NGN 5,000.
Let's say with NGN 18,000 to NGN 20,000, you can get it all done.
*Could go lesser though I'm on WhatsApp = 08128714767
*cheers*
Tanx..will chat u up on whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
ikhibones:
Hello
WhatsApp or call me on 08064724259
I can assure you that my price are affordable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benzems(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
udemzyudex:

Lol.. Just like that?

If you forget it, hmmm.

Depends on the laptop
Your answer is here
http://www.zamdtek.com/2017/08/acer-laptop-bios-password-security.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tunexsy(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning pls I need lower Cass or body for zinox laptop W550EU. The inges as spoilt the carcass.
I stay in Sagamu but can travel to Lagos to get it, just need to know where to get it. Thankz in advance.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mosesoly(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Please how much for Solid State Drive.. 80gb, 120gb and 500gb, please help me with the price list
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rizmo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
The motherboard of my HP envy 4 has gone bad. Please how do I get another? Quote me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rizmo:
The motherboard of my HP envy 4 has gone bad. Please how do I get another? Quote me.

Hello,
Whats the Processor?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rizmo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Razak5:

Hello,
Whats the Processor?
Core i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please how can I get to boot menu (bios) on my Brian laptop av used all the action keys plus esc and delete
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Crespodinho:
Please how can I get to boot menu (bios) on my Brian laptop av used all the action keys plus esc and delete

Hello there,
Getting to the boot menu of "off brand" laptops can be a bit tricky.
First is the fact that they're not popular, so you're less likely to get help for these systems.

Second, I'd like to tell you that brands like Acer, Asus, older versions of Toshiba , Fujitsu , Brian, Gateway , e-machines may require that you enable the F12 boot menu from the setup .

Generally, you can get to setup by pressing the F2 key upon start up.
Now that you're in the setup, using the arrow keys, navigate to the part that says "general" or "main" or something of a similar nature. Under these headings are a list of items- most of which you shouldn't care about grin
what you're looking for is the part that says the F12 BOOT MENU IS DISABLED Once you've seen it toggle it (using the arrow keys) to "enable". Hit THE F10 key to save changes.

Now upon start up, hit the F12 key to access the boot menu.
let's see if it worked.

*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Crespodinho:

Oh!
I forgot to remind you, that BIOS (setup) is different from the BOOT menu.

The BOOT menu only displays a list of boot devices.

... and here is what BIOS is...
BIOS - B asic I nput, O utput S ystem is the program a personal computer's microprocessor uses to get the computer system started after you turn it on. It also manages data flow between the computer's operating system and attached devices such as the hard disk, video adapter, keyboard, mouse and printer.

That definition was gotten from tech target.

Pheeww... That was a looong reminder cheesy

*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deyemie(m): 3:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone. I use hp elitebook 8460p. I used a faulty charger to charge my laptop and it went off on its own. i disposed the faulty charger and got a new one, then i noticed that the laptop doesnt charge the battery even after a long while. i put the same battery in another system and it charges normally. I have tried all the troubleshooting options that i found on the internet but it's still the same. Please what else can i do? i even updated the bios too. the issue is just that the battery charge will not increase, despite writing 40% available (plugged in, charging). it'll just remain on the 40%, the other laptop functions are working normally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.