Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262776 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nonny1212: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2018
udemzyudex:

It only get warm, just make sure you always place it on a flat surface, don't put it on your bed, sofa or anything that will prevent the heat from going out.

It's been long I bought mine, I still get up to 3hrs +
okay thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dlee1(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Good morning all. Does anyone has HP Pavilion Dv7 3028ca Entertainment board to sell? I need to change mine from my lappy.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vannlex(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2018
i don't know the problem of my laptop there is battery in it but it won't on unless there is light to power the system and the battery percent is 100%.
is there any solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Vannlex:
i don't know the problem of my laptop there is battery in it but it won't on unless there is light to power the system and the battery percent is 100%.
is there any solution?
There is an issue with your battery. Test your system with another battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Briemode(f): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why does my Toshiba PC charger gets hot whenever I'm charging with it? I've bought up to 3 chargers and the first 2 stopped working. The last one I bought recently was getting hot while I was using it. pls nairalanders what do you think is the problem and solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Briemode:
Why does my Toshiba PC charger gets hot
whenever I'm charging with it? I've bought up to
3 chargers and the first 2 stopped working. The
last one I bought recently was getting hot while I
was using it. pls nairalanders what do you think
is the problem and solution?

How much did you buy it? Hope it's not all those #1500 charger?

Go and get follow come charger, those ones are better than the new ones, it is been sold for #2500.

They don't get hot like that unlike the new ones being sold for #1500.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by elldeb101(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Hi engineers in the house, please how much will it cost to change a broken screen of hp 255 G1 laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Ozovehe65:
please, how can I install indicator software on MT4 in my computer?

Hello,
When I hear MT4, what comes to mind is FX... Am I right?

If so, then meet the FX gurus in the business section.

*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=Benjaniblinks post=65729480][/quote]

Wow! Good to hear...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
elldeb101:
Hi engineers in the house, please how much will it cost to change a broken screen of hp 255 G1 laptop?

New or used?
I can help you fix it.
WhatsApp or call me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
elldeb101:

Hello.
It'll cost you NGN18000 to NGN 19500 to fix.
For negotiations, I'm on WhatsApp - 08128714767

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by leekiano(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning here
pls I need help on my laptop, I tried to install .NET framework 4 on it but its not installing saying "installation did not succeed fatal error during installation" windows 7 pls what can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SageTravels: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
I have a compaq presario cq56 and it freezes regularly after about 10 mins when I'm watching movies but every other thing is working fine. I'm using windows 8.1 pro.

Any solution.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2018
SageTravels:
I have a compaq presario cq56 and it freezes regularly after about 10 mins when I'm watching movies but every other thing is working fine. I'm using windows 8.1 pro.

Any solution.

Hello,
Some one came to me with same issue last year... We tried all sorts, till we figured out we had to downgrade to windows 7.

*before I jump into conclusions, does the video play smoothly afterwards?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChiscoCity(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are you in ABEOKUTA and wants to sell your GoTV decoder, drop your number in the comment box I will beep you to negotiate and where to meet... Thonny!. or call me 08138759139
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
MY HP LAPTOP IS NOT RECOGNIZING MY WEB CAM AND BRINGS NOTIFICATION OF USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
leekiano:
Good morning here
pls I need help on my laptop, I tried to install .NET framework 4 on it but its not installing saying "installation did not succeed fatal error during installation" windows 7 pls what can I do

Hello.
Best way out~ Re-install the operating system.
backup your files first
*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Springz(f): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2018
I opened my laptop this morning and noticed that one of those small panel-like stuff that holds the screen has broken and at the bottom part of that side is Opening. Please what can I do to fix this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SageTravels: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Razak5:

Hello,
Some one came to me with same issue last year... We tried all sorts, till we figured out we had to downgrade to windows 7.

*before I jump into conclusions, does the video play smoothly afterwards?

I have done that too. from 8 to 10 and the video is still freezing. but everything is working fine excerpt the videos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DeeD1(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
I need VGA card for my Lenovo G400

The system is coming up but no visual on the screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by queenhecate: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
please can anyone help me? I'm locked out of my laptop cos I packed it away since my maternity leave and resignation.

I have clear forgot the password (shame!) tried every and I'm still stuck. I bought this software hoping the system will boot from it but still Nada. help me please guys.

onegig, you still here?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jaymaestro(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Could someone help me with this recovery drive D: on hp 255 windows 8. I was trying to refresh my system after scptoolkit overwrote my bluetooth and crashed it. While i was refreshing it , the power went off. I managed to solve the crashes but i cant refresh windows anymore. it keeps saying drive where windows is- is locked. Moreover, the recovery manager application says recovery partition has been disabled or removed but the drive is still there and active under computer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by larry10: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello house how much Can I get the motherboard for hp notebook 14
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opeyemi75(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Are still thinking of how to get a trusted gift card dealer?

Don't panic, Opeyemi75 is here.

sell Ur U.K iTunes Card for 250/$,

Canada ITunes Card 150/$,

U.S iTunes card 230/$.

Amazon Card With Cash Receipt@260/$

USA Ecode ITunes card @ 200/$ Single $200@ 200/$.

Deal with us and have a rest of mind

Whatsapp/Call: 08078014031
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by prahcetomi(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Help. Just recently I bought a new system running on windows 10 enterprise. The problem is that the laptop does not have WiFi. I downloaded the drivers manually in my phone and installed it but still the network adapter refuses to work. When I go to troubleshoot,it tells me Ethernet cable not connected. I need this system for internet use, and network reception on my modem is very poor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2018
prahcetomi:
Help. Just recently I bought a new system running on windows 10 enterprise. The problem is that the laptop does not have WiFi. I downloaded the drivers manually in my phone and installed it but still the network adapter refuses to work. When I go to troubleshoot,it tells me Ethernet cable not connected. I need this system for internet use, and network reception on my modem is very poor.

The wireless cable is not connected, fault might be from factory.

If you're in lagos, I can fix it for you. Call or WhatsApp me 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2018
larry10:
Hello house how much Can I get the motherboard for hp notebook 14

WhatsApp or call me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:38am On Mar 28, 2018
queenhecate:
please can anyone help me? I'm locked out of my laptop cos I packed it away since my maternity leave and resignation.

I have clear forgot the password (shame!) tried every and I'm still stuck. I bought this software hoping the system will boot from it but still Nada. help me please guys.

onegig, you still here?

Which software did you buy, the one that allows you to remove password?

Do you still need all files on your laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Jaymaestro:
Could someone help me with this recovery drive D: on hp 255 windows 8. I was trying to refresh my system after scptoolkit overwrote my bluetooth and crashed it. While i was refreshing it , the power went off. I managed to solve the crashes but i cant refresh windows anymore. it keeps saying drive where windows is- is locked. Moreover, the recovery manager application says recovery partition has been disabled or removed but the drive is still there and active under computer.

The best thing to do is repair the operating system or reinstall the operating system.

You will need a windows disc for this, get the windows your laptop is running on.

Maybe 7,8.1 or 10
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Springz:
I opened my laptop this morning and noticed that one of those small panel-like stuff that holds the screen has broken and at the bottom part of that side is Opening. Please what can I do to fix this.

The hinges is broken and not holding the carcass well right? Well you have to take it to an engineer to help you fix it.

If you're in lagos, I can handle it for you.
WhatsApp or call 08064724259

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.