Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396727 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:21am On May 15, 2017
TiffanyJ:
All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission

If you are reading my story for the first time, you should be informed that this book four of the bridal series. Kindly read the first three stories before coming here.

I would wish to send out invitations but I am scared. The last time I mention names, I left some out and it caused quite a scandal. Please, do not be offended if your name is not mentioned. Kindly let me know and I wll add your name to the list. The list I have is from 'deceitful couple'
And I'm just seeing this
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Removed
Welldone..TiffanyJ was an addict of your stories. Followed closely the first three series. Didn't know when you started this and now its been removed. Please how do I get a copy of this story

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chingylingy9(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

Welldone..TiffanyJ was an addict of your stories. Followed closely the first three series. Didn't know when you started this and now its been removed. Please how do I get a copy of this story

it is selfishness. we have been waiting for this update since and now its been removed. this is the more reason I don't like literature section.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pearl009(f): 3:59pm On May 15, 2017
you don't have to use the word "selfishness" if you ask her she will tell you the reason why she removed it, if she's selfish she won't post it in the first place... pls don't let us use abusive words to the writer instead let's appreciate her its not that easy to WRITE.. @chingylingy9
No offence though, just correcting

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pearl009(f): 4:01pm On May 15, 2017
Tiffanyj I can see you viewing this tread, post oo or else hmmm. issorite .I reserve my comment
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

Hey, I remembered you from my previous threads. I started this story over a year ago. All went well at first until I discovered that immediately after posting it here on NL, some retrieve it and repost in their blogs and site. Some even make money for a story I post here free.
Some readers, seeing the problem advised to remove some parts of the story in order to avoid a repeat. I removed some parts of the story and abandoned the work for over half a year. But then, I continued because I knew there were some that still follow, hoping I will one day conclude it nd here we are today.
Unfortunately, this is the only story in all my stories that is unavailable. I am really soory but getting access to this story is very hard, I need you to put yourself in my shoes. And understnd that this is done for security reasons

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
pearl009:
Tiffanyj I can see you viewing this tread, post oo or else hmmm. issorite .I reserve my comment
I promised to make a post before the end of last eek but couldn't. I sincerely apologise to the house. I combine school and work and I began an examination last week. Things were really d on me and couldn't type. Will finish my examination on saturday but I hope to post something before then

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by nifemilizD: 4:21pm On May 15, 2017
all the best in ur exams

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
chingylingy9:

it is selfishness. we have been waiting for this update since and now its been removed. this is the more reason I don't like literature section.
Looking through your profile, I realised that you registered as a NL member last month. Where were you last year when I was battling bloggers and plagiarists over the same story? In fact, some readers advised me to remove the beginning parts of the story for security reason. I did, and after many months of not writing, I came back and continued. What I expected you to do is ask questions before drawing conclusions, you didn't. You cared more for yourself and didn't bother to ask why some parts were removed. Call me selfish all you want, I don't regret removing those parts but I will advise you to learn how to ask questions whenever the need araises. Thank you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by dupsai(f): 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
All the best in your exams. Please take your time before updating.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by harunablezin(f): 9:29pm On May 15, 2017
may God grant you d wisdom knowledge and understanding u nid for your exams

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Tholuwani(f): 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
Wish u best of luck
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kayemdy: 5:56am On May 17, 2017
All the best in your exams.. You are of them that excel.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:02am On May 17, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Hey, I remembered you from my previous threads. I started this story over a year ago. All went well at first until I discovered that immediately after posting it here on NL, some retrieve it and repost in their blogs and site. Some even make money for a story I post here free.
Some readers, seeing the problem advised to remove some parts of the story in order to avoid a repeat. I removed some parts of the story and abandoned the work for over half a year. But then, I continued because I knew there were some that still follow, hoping I will one day conclude it nd here we are today.
Unfortunately, this is the only story in all my stories that is unavailable. I am really soory but getting access to this story is very hard, I need you to put yourself in my shoes. And understnd that this is done for security reasons
Its ok. I understand perfectly. Well done and more grace to you. Meanwhile All the best in your exams

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 1:35pm On May 17, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I promised to make a post before the end of last eek but couldn't. I sincerely apologise to the house. I combine school and work and I began an examination last week. Things were really d on me and couldn't type. Will finish my examination on saturday but I hope to post something before then
gud afternoon tiffany, please u can see am one of ur addicted reader since I started nairaland,please is there anyway we can finish forever and for always like a link or we should just forget about it?I love u to d extent of following all ur stories including captors, please help me.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kunbeex(f): 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
It's peju amadi a.k.a repo girl who's writing forever and always[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 10:36am On May 18, 2017
kunbeex:
It's peju amadi a.k.a repo girl who's writing forever and always[color=#006600][/color]
u ar right sorry jor I no well,I get fever.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
pls o more update.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ebigbola(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
Tiffany love. plz keep to ur word today is Saturday as you promise plz kindly update. more ink. Grace on dear
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ebigbola(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
plz kindly tell us how to read de series one after the other. and plz how do we get the others to read cos they re not complete. kindly help us.plz am very much interested in buying too I'd they re available rnx. Grace on
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by shugasofttouch: 10:49pm On May 22, 2017
please how possible is it to send this story to my mail?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2017
Removed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:12pm On May 25, 2017
Ebigbola:
plz kindly tell us how to read de series one after the other. and plz how do we get the others to read cos they re not complete. kindly help us.plz am very much interested in buying too I'd they re available rnx. Grace on
Evening ma, each story costs #500
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
Nice update Ma'am Tiff, hope ure good.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 8:04pm On May 25, 2017
ma tanks fr d update. BT I tot Jake Nd Maureen will work tins out,bringing Ed nw hmmmmmm I pray d kids don't get hurt plsssss ts no longer abt dia happiness alone nw.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 8:24pm On May 25, 2017
thanks, I tot u said the story is coming to an end ma,hope things are good to go now,please do something better Maureen and the kids, cus they have suffered alot
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by anneboy02(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
Fabulous piece
I even forget to read for my exams tomorrow just to read dis wonderful work of urs
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Toyin223(f): 9:44pm On May 25, 2017
THANK U
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2017
hmm thanks for the update ma
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 7:34am On May 26, 2017
Thanks for the update tiff more blessings
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cerowo(f): 10:51am On May 26, 2017
Tnks 4 d updates sis
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by harunablezin(f): 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
waoh! I'm short of words....but kudos to uuuuuu...... Madam Tiffany

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.