Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396068 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Just4yhu(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Tifannyj, I Missed U Big Sis. Nice Story Here, U Finally Hrd Our Pleads Buh Why Didnt U Mention Me? That Hurts

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by smartogbeide(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2016
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]Tiffany, I beg u in the name of God, try and make out time to complete the story. I'm losing patient in waiting. I'm also kinda lost in some parts since it's taking weeks for u to post more episode. Please make out time to post the rest of the stories ok? Thanks! sadTiffany, I beg u in the name of God, try and make out time to complete the story. I'm losing patient in waiting. I'm also kinda lost in some parts since it's taking weeks for u to post more episode. Please make out time to post the rest of the stories ok? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Alicapapaya:
Aunty tiff (in choked tears voice) I was not mentioned cry cry cry cry.... Any way welcome back. This story you shall finish without go slow in Jesus mighty name. Amen
I checked my list of readers and found out your named is in the second list. A list that I tried to post twice and got me banned twice. I even complained and mailed the mods, yet no reply.
Stunningjudy too, please, so many names are in that list. I am sorry, please don't be offended

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by JummyGee: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wow.....your story is so so addictive,interesting, educating with a meaningful ending especially the deceitful couple (learnt a lot from it) Being my first female writer here on NL , I give it to you and am so proud of you. God bless you with more wisdom dear

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by stunningjudy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I checked my list of readers and found out your named is in the second list. A list that I tried to post twice and got me banned twice. I even complained and mailed the mods, yet no reply.
Stunningjudy too, please, so many names are in that list. I am sorry, please don't be offended
dont worry i'm here now grin. under the sun or in the rain

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by prettyprom: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wow!!! Glad to be back again...... dis series is really mind blowing.....prayin for more inspiration...... bt have nt seen da concludin part of reluctant bride, nd a man to call ha own, and also did nr c da story of mitch and joel ... may be u can help wit were I can get it Tiffanyj..... love ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Sandjane(f): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Welcm bck tiffany,i check d list my name is nt mention.all d same welcm.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chiomzy25(f): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Finally, my readers have won, again. Maureen is determine to be in Jake's Bed, no matter what. She swore no one and nothing will stop her, but the thing is, how can she get to Jake? A man everyone thought is chased by a ghost? Or are they all wrong? Is he pretending to his family? If so, why?
tiffany u are indeed a talented writter, I admire u. I was reading a man to call her own but on getting to page 40 or so I coulnt find the story. I was seeing REMOVED but some people were commenting meaning they have been reading. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by linobrown9(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Donpeteranking(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
This story is being copied by someone on facebook in a group called LOVE STORY ALL 2RU.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by DONOCHAS(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
You are such a good writer Tiffany thumb up. I could not finish a man to call her own cos it hv been removed, well i am not late on dis one

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
chiomzy25:
tiffany u are indeed a talented writter, I admire u. I was reading a man to call her own but on getting to page 40 or so I coulnt find the story. I was seeing REMOVED but some people were commenting meaning they have been reading. What do I do?
I had to remove some part of each of my story when it became obvious that plagiarists are onto them. I promise to give you the remaining parts of the series in two weeks. Just have patience.
Prettyprom , you too, please have patience. I am working on them. Thank you.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Donpeteranking:
This story is being copied by someone on facebook in a group called LOVE STORY ALL 2RU.
That is why most of my stories here are incomplete. Imagine, seun had promised to work on this problem, but didn't.
Allow them to copy the story, one thing is now very certain: i won't post the complete work of this story here, for the first time in my life. The plagiarist I hope will give his/her facebook readers the conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Naledi14(f): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
I better just stop reading stories here on nairaland i dont think my heart can take it anymore, everytime when it gets to the juicy bits palgarists attack then the writer stops posting.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Donpeteranking(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
BUT PLS FINISH IT O
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chiomzy25(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I had to remove some part of each of my story when it became obvious that plagiarists are onto them. I promise to give you the remaining parts of the series in two weeks. Just have patience.
Prettyprom , you too, please have patience. I am working on them. Thank you.
ok thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wonderful masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Emmyedes: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
we r wetin pls @ ops. so do the needful abeg....following. Nice story walahi!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tiff beautiful please more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hippy!!! Thanks for sharing this with us TJ....this story dey tickle me...ride on...

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by jessysparkles(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
I can't just help buh comment, ma ur stories are just too interesting I kip checking 4 updates. pls try n upload soon suspense is killing m here. BTW more ink 2 ur pen MA

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rmfunky(f): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oliver ask for more! grin type on TiffanyJ!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Welcm ma,u are rocking it big ma,kip it up and kip it cuming,plz let us know how many times to expect update per week.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
I don't like the pregnancy twist to everyone.
Then the link of everyone to everyone else

What about Kemi taking Maureens place instead.
Everything is expected
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by oghenekome51(f): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tiffany welcome back! Av always loved ur writeups and dis one is never goin to b an exception!

Welcome back tiffany and please post an update cos am just so anxious to knw ow dey wud eventually fall in love wit each other!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
TiffanyJ,ur work is too good.It is so captivating.Please don't stop updating.I can't wait to read more.Keep it up.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
iomoge2:
I don't like the pregnancy twist to everyone.
Then the link of everyone to everyone else

What about Kemi taking Maureens place instead.
Everything is expected
I don't seem to understand what you are saying. Can you please elaborate? Thanks ma
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Most of you here think Tiffany does not want to update. That's not true. Tiffany's battery is flat for the past few days and Tiffany can not make an update with a flat battery. PHCN just restored the light for just five minutes and now its gone. If the light is restored today, Tiffany will update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
a kiss for you darlin... Thank you
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I don't seem to understand what you are saying. Can you please elaborate? Thanks ma
What i am saying
Sorry am a critic, i have enjoyed your story from start but lemme say this.

Everyone is linked to everyone.
Everyone is getting pregnant like pregnancy is d reason they end up together.
Am yet to see the luv start n grow n be so real.
I expected a different twist to this story not same like others.

If Kemi had been the one to meet and fall in love with this new guy, won't it be better? While Maureen watches n plots evil being d spoilt brat.

Just saying.
Just a different twist.
Right now I see d end of this story.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
iomoge2:

What i am saying
Sorry am a critic, i have enjoyed your story from start but lemme say this.

Everyone is linked to everyone.
Everyone is getting pregnant like pregnancy is d reason they end up together.
Am yet to see the luv start n grow n be so real.
I expected a different twist to this story not same like others.

If Kemi had been the one to meet and fall in love with this new guy, won't it be better? While Maureen watches n plots evil being d spoilt brat.

Just saying.
Just a different twist.
Right now I see d end of this story.
Yes, everyone is linked to everyone because this is a family series. The story is not interested in Kemi, it is interested in Maureen and Jake. It tries to make them understand what life really is about. From the previous series, we see Maureen as a spoilt girl and Jake as a loner living in exile. This story is an opportunity for us readers to see them in another persfective and then make our final judgement of their characters.

Only linda got pregnant before her marriage. Mich got married first before getting pregnant, tara didn't marry jordan because she was pregnant but because he rap ed her, and she was an innocent. By the way dear, this story isn't interested in maureen's pregnancy, it is interested in life after that.
The only thing you can be so right about knowing the end of the story is that it would end in a happily ever after way. Apart this, trust me, no one, not even you can guess the plot of this story. Its something I took my time to plan and this story dear is proof that pregnancy is not marriage.
By the way, thanks for being a critic. Its something a writer can't ever avoid

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Let me quickly type an update. Thank you all for your patience

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.