Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396079 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
heemah:

**dancing skelewu**
May God continue to increase u in knowledge..
Amen
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
deco22:
Stumbled on your story this evening,and all throughout the greater part of the evening,i have been reading your story and I have to say it's a master piece,nice one Tiffany.
Thank you
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by honourable356(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Comfort...

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2017
honourable356:
Comfort...
Sir
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Alicapapaya(f): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Good evening dear. 'Dreams could come true' would be available before the month runs out. I want to give this story a proper editing, as against my previous stories that didn't go through editing. Will post the first two chapters of the story here and then the links to getting it on okadabooks.

Evening TJ... Wow, it's been months you said 'Dreams could come true'would be out and I have been anticipating since then... How far na, want to read from you again... Kindly reply with good news please.... Again mmmmmiiiiiissssss you sis....
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Alicapapaya:

Evening TJ... Wow, it's been months you said 'Dreams could come true'would be out and I have been anticipating since then... How far na, want to read from you again... Kindly reply with good news please.... Again mmmmmiiiiiissssss you sis....
I'm so sorry dear for taking so much time. Dreams could come True has been published on okadabooks. You can now purchase it. By the way, I also published another story, should in case you want to read it. It's titled 'The Time Traveller's Secret'
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Skyfornia(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2019
jessytra:
Tiffany no pls don't let victor die...pls don't let victor die I beg of you...he is yet to experience his fathers love...pls ma'am anyways tnx for the update

Happy birthday Jessytra... greater heights!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.