Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? (44098 Views)

Random Act Of Kindness That I Will Ever Cherish / Inspired Daily | Power Of Acts Of Kindness / Haven't Seen This Sort Of Kindness...ever! Soul-satisfying Indeed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
AmAlbert:
You tried bruh
I go wan dey deal with people like you, wey get human sympathy and wey understand person
Make God bless you sir

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like

Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by charlsecy(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
stargift:
When he came with ur phone that first time, he should ve left it with u while u bring his own the next day!
Mr. Omniscience, you have made no contribution.
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by Computer6303(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2016
I don't normally have time to comment, but I have you to tell you, you did the right thing. Let your conscience, I repeat only your conscience judge you!! !!
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by phranklyn92(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
You did the right thing. Who knows? He might be in a position to help you later. Am sure he won't hesitate
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by bigapple7: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
mytime24:
Ideycum
are u a karachika ?
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by mamawin(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
don't worry op, the truth shall prevail. all ds lazy ppu pretending to be men of God.....
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by Jfast: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
For jfast
Dharniel:
j
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by Affegott(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dharniel:

now please Nigerians, have I acted in a kind manner like my conscience tells me or foolishly as my mom said?

I'm still not sure if his "pastorial calling" influenced my decision or not.

You ain't foolish, tis mums' way of thinking sometimes... It's outta protection, they just think one isn't wise enough.
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by BabaArmstrong(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hey menh. Grow up and stop been a pussy , dont take it the wrong way but you owe nobody no explaintion on why and how you helped someone else. U did it outta love, kindness and goodwill and na so good good things go dey follow you.
Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by Neverquit(f): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin

Egungun festival = Halloween
New yam festival = Thanksgiving

grin

spiralwedge:

The pic on your profile rather made me laugh hard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? by spiralwedge(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Neverquit:
grin grin
Egungun festival = Halloween New yam festival = Thanksgiving
grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.