Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) (20108 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Realone92(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Busted !!
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
That girl is not Nigerian, her name and place of birth on that passport are south African
HaneefahAde:

So you admit there are cultured ones after shaming.all Nigerian women cos of a woman of low virtue? When will you people learn to stop generalizing stupidity and immorality on all women. If some men had killed a person or robbed or kidnapped some people, then a lady says 'shame on Nigerian men', how would you feel?
And how do you know, she is Nigerian? Ain't there slu.ts all over the World?
That girl is not Nigerian, her name and place of birth on that passport are south African
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mznelly

This is scary
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by placeofallure(f): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:

Wow! So you admit to the fact that you are hardened sluts? Good.

Thankfully, I only use your type as mere playthings of brief sexual pleasure and discard them off the waste bin. We marry the homely, cultured, dignifying and responsible ones.

Oh! but I thought you just said we are ALL pathetic whores? Where then will you get the "responsible" ones? You no well!

2 Likes

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Strahovski1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Richiy:

Just negodu yourself. All ladies are wh0es indeed.

undecided da fvck?
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by obontami: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
PureWays:
Ooh! My My... That lady is damn desperate, what a shame..
Should we blame the economy for this or greed?

I blame it on the past administration
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by obontami: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

undecided da fvck?

Wetin dey worry this one ?? angry
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:
Shame on Nigerian girls.
shame on you... does the name sound to you like she's a Nigerian girl? anyways you may be one of those guys that blame their failures in life on "Nigerian Girls"...mtcheew
Back to topic: No be small something...it is well
#endtime hustle...professional prostitute
@op, would you be kind to edit your topic, she is not Nigerian... Nigeria and Nigerian women have too much negativity to deal with minding this addition...it is understandable you trying to sensationalize your thread... if the object of this scandal is indeed not related to you as per your sister, cousin etc, adequately title your thread Biko

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

south african, Itumeleng is a Tswana name meaning Joy/Happiness.

That fagtron OP Should change the topic from naija girls to S.A then

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
just imagine !!!! she even has HIV

You can't even read and comprehend.

Olodo.

Sule

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
You sure its not a yahoo boy behind the acc?

Drefan, shame on you too for generalising.

You need to understand that there are expections to everything. When people say that naija girls are prostitutes, there are some that are not.

8 out of 10 naija girls will do what that girl did.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2016
PureWays:
Ooh! My My... That lady is damn desperate, what a shame..
Should we blame the economy for this or greed?

Nope, even if we had the best economy in the world, our girls will still prefer to sell their bodies instead of working.

Go to Instagram and see them advertising their bodies.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by majamajic(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
She is not a naija girl, apart from her name; naija passport expires every 5yrs not 10. undecided
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
so this is the meaning of copropohillia >>>>>>

coprophillia
Deriving sexual pleasure from the desire or act of
defecating on a partner, being defecated on, or eating
feces.

Na real wa! but tell me how sm1 will derive pleasure in eating faeces dts gross!!!

Most girls will still do it if they are sure that they will collect 15k dollars.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
The hustle is real grin

Anyways sha person must survive.
Use what you have to get what you want grin

Ahhh, you are not so different.

No be you dey advertise those about-to-sag boobs of yours?

Sister, you are too young o.

Our mothers should wake up and advice their daughters.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by DzTzl(f): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

Most girls will still do it if they are sure that they will collect 15k dollars.
yh ur right imean dts sm frigging #4,500,000:00 dts cool cash! o Lord i pray for my kids yet unborn, let them not be greedy & materialistic! give me the strength & wisdom to bring them up in the right way!! Igbe!!!! ha!!
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
yh ur right imean dts sm frigging #4,500,000:00 dts cool cash! o Lord i pray for my kids yet unborn, let them not be greedy & materialistic! give me the strength & wisdom to bring them up in the right way!! Igbe!!!! ha!!

Amen.

I like that. Most girls here will be tempted o and will do the do. They are busy arguing that the lady isn't Nigerian as if some naija babes won't do it.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Youngpo413: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Drefan:

Shut the fück up, bitch!
It's hardly a secret that almost all naija girls, if not all, given the opportunity would willingly offer themselves for anything in exchange for money. Nigerian ladies cherish money more than life itself. Show them money and watch them munch your poo. Even the ones coming of age are already dreaming of how they are going to milk an unfortunate dude. You all are pathetic whøres.
you are very correct!
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Youngpo413: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
The hustle is real grin

yeah, the pusy is a fair deal, as long as it's tight, a tight pusy is da bomb.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahaha..

Food is ready grin

When I say all ladies are wh0res they will begin to complain . Look at this.. for $15k oh my God.

$15k is a lot of money shocked

Ha, I don't blame her again.

When she is rich the wailers are poor undecided

Dude relax jare and stop forming what is not, that money is 3 million naira, our runs girls here do it for 20, 30k everyday, prostitutes do it for less and a girl wants to do it for 3 mil and u are here shouting like its a new thing... Its only the dormant hiv side that got me curious.... The hustle is real oo
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Mistermamus(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Nawa
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by iamcourage(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2016
obontami:

I blame it on the past administration
sense isnt common after all. ...what has past administration got to do with morality ...?
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by obontami: 1:30am On Mar 27, 2016
iamcourage:

sense isnt common after all. ...what has past administration got to do with morality ...?

I blame GEJ for ur frustration
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Mcbussy(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Chai!...even when d guy has "dormant HIV", she's willing to have anal. i give up cry cry

Please o, nairaland runs girls, what is Coprophilia? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Rotab4life: 1:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Damn..All for the money
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by ireneony(f): 2:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

Ahhh, you are not so different.

No be you dey advertise those about-to-sag boobs of yours?

Sister, you are too young o.

Our mothers should wake up and advice their daughters.
who are you lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by lepasharon(f): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Is this a joke ? He said send me a pic with towel rag or ur head ? undecided
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Drefan:
Shame on Nigerian girls.
does that look like a Nigerian name?
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by ba7man(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
The hustle is real grin

So you support this action?
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Coprophilia is a sexual fetish people feel when they come into contact with feces. Coprophilia can be said to be liking the smell, taste, or feel of feces in a sexual way. The feeling can be either through touching the skin or through rubbing the penis head against feces.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by BlackBaron: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Not surprised...

During the holidays, very few students studying abroad, Nigerian or not, come down to Nigeria for this sort of stuff.
Get paid especially by your politico class for 'bangs'. So much money gets paid you see some of the students lodging in expensive hotels during their stay here.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Strahovski1(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dude relax jare and stop forming what is not, that money is 3 million naira, our runs girls here do it for 20, 30k everyday, prostitutes do it for less and a girl wants to do it for 3 mil and u are here shouting like its a new thing... Its only the dormant hiv side that got me curious.... The hustle is real oo

It's N4.8Million. Someone is going to make 4.8m in one day and you saying your prostitutes don't 30k everyday what are you talking about what I'm i talking about? undecided

Hope you understand english undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / Big Boy Dips Hand Into Girl's Panties Publicly...her Response Will Embarrass You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.