Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... (2934 Views)

Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix) / Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Okojie Lydia Eseoghene Wins UNIBEN Miss Photogenic 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Orator2383: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
I saw an ad online on a quest to become the MOST PHOTOGENIC QUEEN. I thought it fair to participate so I registered, took the required pictures with my tecno camon C8 and sent it to the specified e-mail address. Afrer being shortlisted, I was invited for other assessments and more pictues which the judges will go through in order to pick a winner. Few weeks ago, I was called with four other contestants and I suprisingly was chosen as the winner; taking home the first prize as the most photogenic queen.
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Did they av photogenic king ? I want to apply undecided

What's d price? undecided
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by asadike(f): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Picture or u know d rest
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Godsgal(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Can we pls confirm if truly u were the winner. Pics pls or trust us not 2 believe
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by xpac01(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Orator2383:
I saw an ad online on a quest to become the MOST PHOTOGENIC QUEEN. I thought it fair to participate so I registered, took the required pictures with my tecno camon C8 and sent it to the specified e-mail address. Afrer being shortlisted, I was invited for other assessments and more pictues which the judges will go through in order to pick a winner. Few weeks ago, I was called with four other contestants and I suprisingly was chosen as the winner; taking home the first prize as the most photogenic queen.
what's this one saying
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Yorubago(f): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
That camon c8 phone takes mad photos... Love the front camera...
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Marvell23(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Photogenic really, I hardly take pics but give it to camon C8, it does it better
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by olaneyo18: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
In fact camon c8 is not just ordinary phone especially in the area of pictures c8 nah baba oooooooo,
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Frontier2: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Let's see how photogenic you are na
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by ayobami52(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Photogenic man nko
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Orator2383: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
olaneyo18:
In fact camon c8 is not just ordinary phone especially in the area of pictures c8 nah baba oooooooo,
sure
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by ayobami52(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Godsgal:
Can we pls confirm if truly u were the winner. Pics pls or trust us not 2 believe
I can bet you the girl go ugly die. Even camon c8 can make her beautiful. Let's see your pix na
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Orator2383: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
ayobami52:
I can bet you the girl go ugly die. Even camon c8 can make her beautiful. Let's see your pix na
na you sabi
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Frontier2: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2016
You for show how the photos you took with the camon c8 look?
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Tizzie: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
op why you no show us photos na ? abi are you unsure of yourself?
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by benigneOne(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Frontier2:
You for show how the photos you took with the camon c8 look?

The op knows she didn't deserve to win, maybe na camon c8 help her pictures acceptable grin grin
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by ayobami52(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tizzie:
op why you no show us photos na ? abi are you unsure of yourself?
abi na. Let's see the camon c8 photogenic pix
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by olaneyo18: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Camon c8 takes good pix at night I like the phone but it seems this Op is another weird MC
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Yorubago(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
olaneyo18:
Camon c8 takes good pix at night I like the phone but it seems this Op is another weird MC
Weird MC?? Lolz... What makes you say so??
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol... So we should help u praise the lord?
Orator2383:
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol, it too late. Lol
petkoffdrake2:
Did they av photogenic king ? I want to apply undecided

What's d price? undecided
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2016
It is loading i guess
asadike:
Picture or u know d rest
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Ehn, if u believe how much? Lol
Godsgal:
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:24am On Mar 31, 2016
I tire mehn
xpac01:

what's this one saying
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol.. That camera wey dey cast person face, too clear
Yorubago:
That camon c8 phone takes mad photos... Love the front camera...
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2016
You can say that again
Marvell23:
Photogenic really, I hardly take pics but give it to camon C8, it does it better
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Baba nla
olaneyo18:
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2016
She is shy na
Frontier2:
Let's see how photogenic you are na
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Photogenic father ni
ayobami52:
Photogenic man nko
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Yeah
Orator2383:
sure
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol... U dey beef ni?
ayobami52:
Re: How I Became The Winner Of The Most Photogenic Queen... by Annkorede: 2:31am On Mar 31, 2016
You self show picx na
Orator2383:
na you sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Learn Auto Gele Fascinator Design, Trendy Turbans & Fascinator / Big Ideas For Small Bedroom Spaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.