Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) (7533 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2016
mjames:
What's the battery life?

3000mah
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2016
I ve dropped camera review on the other thread
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
40manlappy:

Please, don't be offended. I didn't realize that you are already using the phone. Cheers

It's fine Sir, camera review has been dropped on the other thread
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by Nenyenwaikuku: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Beautiful TPU case! ! I love it!
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Enoch273, I sight you. Thanka for the camera review.
But you didn't answer my question on the sound output.
I asked how loud the phone is when playing music or videos without the headset?
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2016
avicky:
Enoch273, I sight you. Thanka for the camera review.
But you didn't answer my question on the sound output.
I asked how loud the phone is when playing music or videos without the headset?

I replied you dear, I said it's quite loud and clear
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by BuhBye: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2016
enoch273:
Here are some screenies
what font is that please?
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by BuhBye: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2016
enoch273:
Here are some screenies
what font is that please?
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
enoch273:

I replied you dear, I said it's quite loud and clear
Alright, thanks dear. Let me know when you get the accessories and price too.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by Nestle1x(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2016
where can we order it online
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by 40manlappy: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
enoch273:

It's fine Sir, camera review has been dropped on the other thread

I didn't get that. Which other thread please?
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by Jahcares(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
enoch273:
It's a great phone and I already using it, can't wait to get the glass screen guard and condom cover
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by Xhaka(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
ayobami52:
seems to be a good device
It is a good device.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
avicky:

Alright, thanks dear. Let me know when you get the accessories and price too.

You're welcome 41k
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
enoch273:

You're welcome 41k
Not the phone. I'm talking of the pouch and tempered glass from oraimo.
Thanks though.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by 40manlappy: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by daphid25(m): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2016
avicky:

Thanks though.
I guess the pouch will come with it, just like the headphone
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by teelaweee(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Frontier2:
As the BOOM J8 is set to be released into the market, I think one thing we all have to be careful about is the accessories to be used alongside the device.

Accessories like the Screen Guard, Power Bank and a whole lot of them, although I hear using the HiOS would help us save Data usage on the BOOM J8.

Oraimo has revealed their latest TPU case and Screen Guard innovation for the Tecno Boom J8

The TPU case is undoubtedly one of the finest as far as phone casings are concerned. I need not talk too much about this, just see for yourself. Tecno Boom J8 has been described as the most beautiful Tecno phone hence fashionable accessories are inevitable for this device

the casing is very slick it make sense
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2016
avicky:

Thanks though.
Sorry! I misunderstood you, will holla you once I get it.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
40manlappy:

Thanks Ma'am smiley
You are welcome.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
daphid25:

I guess the pouch will come with it, just like the headphone
Nah, I doubt it. It was advertised separately.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by olusegunola: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
The Tecno Boom J8 comes with a Tempered glass from Oraimo Acessories. As you are getting your Boom J8, be rest assured that Oraimo sceen guard is there to protect your Phone.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2016
olusegunola:
The Tecno Boom J8 comes with a Tempered glass from Oraimo Acessories. As you are getting your Boom J8, be rest assured that Oraimo sceen guard is there to protect your Phone.
What of the oraimo tpu crocodile case. Does d pouch come with the phone?
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by daphid25(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
avicky:
Nah, I doubt it. It was advertised separately.
I read that the headphone will come with it though
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
daphid25:

I read that the headphone will come with it though
Sure, it will.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by MaryWest(f): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
These casings look beautiful and unique. I must confess that I have never seen a thing of its kind before now.

I see the OP took my advise to advertise on Tforum too.
Nice move.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by mosjames: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nestle1x:
where can we order it online
Jumia, Konga, Yudala... e.t.c wink
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by avicky(f): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
MaryWest:
These casings look beautiful and unique. I must confess that I have never seen a thing of its kind before now.

I see the OP took my advise to advertise on Tforum too.
Nice move.
The advice really worked.
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by enoch273: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
wow! avicky looking muah!
can't wait to get the condom pack for my device
Re: Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo) by MaryWest(f): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
avicky:
The advice really worked.
more publicity for him on Tecnospot. good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Newly Introduced Data Plans For 2019 + Free 4GB Data / Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.