Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows (1964 Views)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Family / Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by Nairaplus(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
In the spirit of the season, Nigeria’s Super Actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie is at the time of this report donating to widows according to a report filed in by Elder Enojie Omon.

Widows of Uromi Land are jubilating in Prince Odi Okojie house as his wife Mercy Johnson Okojie gives out to widows ahead of Easter celebration.

Items being donated to the widows by this superstar includes bags of rice, jars of groundnut oil, clothes and money.
Source: http://www.govaa.com/mercy-johnson-okojie-donates-widows-1959/

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by twentysixteen(f): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
I am so in love with this couple, God replenish ur pockets Amen.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
the best couple after omosexy in nollywood that I love
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by Mrop(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by axortedbabe(f): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Awwww
I'm touched

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by Utchgirl(f): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one 4rm M.J

U r indirectly campaigning 4 ur husband. Hope he win sha.
God of d widows wil bless u,in JESUS name....AMEN.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by AnnTee: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one...... give them so that you don't be like them.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by goldbim(f): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice of them!!i see this guy vying for a political post soonest..keep it up.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by pretydiva(f): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dis is worthy of emulation. God bless dem richly 4 dis
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows by ryanfletcher: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
goldbim:
Nice of them!!i see this guy vying for a political post soonest..keep it up.
busted!

(1) (Reply)

R&B Star Marques Houston Completes Jehovah’s Witness Conversion (Pictures) / Meet Nigeria Model Romangoddess With The Biggest Endowments Bo*bs / The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.