Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos (87681 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by sakaguchi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hehe
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by vicstar(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
• • • •oops!! That shiiit ain't clear undecided no video??
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good!!!!

We need sharia law to stop all this.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Truckpusher(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nasty and slutty..
Nasty and slutty for one man is the get away ticket , sweetheart . wink
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by ITbomb(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
She must have wronged someone in the kitchen, weed and thyme look alike

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by busomma: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Whoever posted this over exaggerated the whole story behind the erotic dancing by the professionals. That the girl wanted to have sex with the guy is all cooked up & figment of the poster's imagination. I hv watched this style of dancing many times & inasmuch as it's very sensual, it ends up being just dance.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by EmmahO(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
The Oshogbo weed dis one take ehn...na another level grin
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by bayinq25(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Xposer:
This public show of shame was spotted at a burial ceremony earlier today...what should have been a mourning session turned into a embarrassing sensual stunt in broad daylight .... The lady was spotted dancing naked with her male companion -with only bra and panties as she became the "centre of un-attraction"... According to reports, the lady wanted to have sex with the guy in the open but was turned down by her male partner who ran away later due to shyness.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-see-what-lady-was-spotted-doing.html
people are saints when they judge your sins,she's high,she needs help,simple...instead of the stones she's getting...abegi!una go abuse this one call am shameless idolize those thieves wey call themselves Mr integrity leader and Mr hero of our time...free her jhor she dey frustrated and drugs don show her love wey government no fit show her
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
instead of them to beat her they are recording,the world has gone sour angry angry
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
I believe there's more to this than just the title

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
uplawal:
instead of them to beat her they are recording,the world has gone sour angry angry

Why would they beat her?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Hillarie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Girls like this ought to be flogged, hanged and flogged again -_-
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Slimzjoe(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?

Wow! Your Mum and Sisters Too?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by EmmahO(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
She is crazy!!lame hoe,btw nice dance steps there grin

In emtee's voice#if she tripping,leave d bitch alone!
Re-lop ....in travis Scott's i don't do no old hoes.. grin
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Moneytize: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
Na so we see am o.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Bluffly: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
So its only the girl you where able to see in the act. So dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by HirstMOG(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
struck by the spirit of the dead.

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Cyojunior(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
bunmioguns:
undecided

Who should we blame for this?

Jonathan... click like

Buhari.. .. click share

*continue listening to Abefe by 9ice **

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Jst imagine hw people turned down. @ ur dumpfolded trash comment
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Btruth: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Where is lalasticlala gan self? You won't find him when you needed him most.

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
And if dem call Nigerian girls prostitutes nw dem go de vex...What is dis 4 christ sake?....There are some tins dat makes me believe dat christianity is a scam bcus am sure a muslim girl(especially frm d northern part of d country)can neva act lyk dis in a public place...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by shejane: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
She's a professional dancer
She's just doing her business well to get paid

That's the world we are in now.... Immorality sales
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by isacolukay(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol see enjoyment tongue cheesy

I use to think you are too absolved in politics to see this aspect of life.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
EmmahO:

Re-lop ....in travis Scott's i don't do no old hoes.. grin
cheesy My nigga,that's a no no!#Antidote
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Manred0(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
It can only happen in South.... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by MaestroKels(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Not all women re useless, she is just a source of sorrow 2 herself nd a disgrace 2 women
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Harmony92(f): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=thekingisback post=44134003]That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now? Am a Nigerian gal nd am nt useless!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Mbediogu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is not in the West or North but South East. This is what is trending now. Ndigbo biko kanyi kwusi such nonsense.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by lielbree: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:

What of the man with her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Naomite(f): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
Just because few of them tend 2 label them self 2 b a sluty beach! Don't mean u should classify every Nigerian girls as being useless
Btw re u frm DRC Dats too much 4 u 2 say, afterall ur mom is a woman and am sure she is a Nigerian so, watch what u say.

Back to d matter jare
SMH 4 dat girl, those re d type of women that actually give us bad name out there. Many re mad but few re roaming undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.