Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance (57246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
I wonder if anyone born and brought up in Nigeria didn't take this in his/her younger age.

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 is it true that you keep your afternoon feeding money to buy this grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Dottore: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Are these not the "50 kobo and one naila azu crim" of yesteryears? how time flies

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Tolexander: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lolli!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by seunny4lif(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why not grin grin
I lick am like my life depend on it grin grin
Na my Fan yogurt be dat now cool cool
Na big boy
For Akure na we big boy dey take am grin
Ijo Mimo high school grin grin
Salas Universal school grin grin

But it's not that long now grin
Just year 2000 here grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by psucc(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Guy you for confused me die. I been think say na bag of white gari, corn and wheat if no be sey I come think of wetin I been chop for market to take cool hot sun.

Na correct you be op. in fact you be tru son of you papa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Enkaynwa(f): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wow! Original kankara

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
psucc:
Guy you for confused me die. I been think say na bag of white gari, corn and wheat if no be sey I come think of wetin I been chop for market to take cool hot sun.

Na correct you be op. in fact you be tru son of you papa.

I sight you guy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
It was called condensed
Sweeter than ice cream, together with kokoro and kpacko biscuit, you could do any chore to earn ten kobo just to get this haha @ op

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by chinchum(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Indoji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by likata: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
how time flies....

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by likata: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
how time flies....
children of nowadays have really missed alot of natural things locally made drinks,games after school,yabbing competition, boris.....

indomie has taken over

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by checkolatunji: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg we need una Date Of Birth certificate before una comment because everybody just dey claim say dem sabi am

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
checkolatunji:
Abeg we need una Date Of Birth certificate before una comment because everybody just dey claim say dem sabi am

Am 20years old. I wonder why am not rich at this age of mine.. some people are found of claiming some kind of useless age. A year added to your age is a year subtracted from the years you will use on earth.

Thou they still sell this in some places.

I remember when I take this thing and I fall sick in those days.. doctor told my mom then that I should stop taking cold drinks. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2016
We used to call it "Ice scobi scobi" back then.

19 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by chxe: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Indomie generation be like 'what is that?'

12 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by checkolatunji: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:

Am 20years old. I wonder why am not rich at this age of mine.. some people are found of claiming some kind of useless age. A year added to your age is a year subtracted from the years you will use on earth.

Thou they still sell this in some places.

I remember when I take this thing and I fall sick in those days.. doctor told my mom then that I should stop taking cold drinks. grin grin

Take it easy, when your time comes people will be like " na blood money, if no be blood money, why him get money pass Dangote? "

Base on believe, work smart and trust God

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by pyxon(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Nigerian Lemonade....they used to package it with straw for us in pry/ jnr sec school then

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
This is called CONDENSED OR NDOJI..the money wey a take buy this tin for primary and secondary school go reach #30,000..#30,000 of then o..I grew up both in Lagos,Ago iwoye and Abeokuta..in ijebu and Lagos,we called it condensed and in Abeokuta,it was known as ndogi or ndoji

7 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by tolexy007(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
ice kobi kobi....

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by kennyman2000(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Hahahahaha... Freshyo ti take over.

4 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Sijo01(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Suck out the colour and you will be left with ice block cheesy cheesy

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by cycline404(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Condense

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by thenny312(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
The good old days grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by pendusky(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
that was good then

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Truckpusher(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Beautiful memories . cheesy

My mom can beat the hell out of your crazy mind for demanding this stuff when times are hard. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol.
That was when U can buy 1 naira rice. The Hausas call it "shempi". Full of sand.
50 kobo kunu fills 35 CL Coca-Cola bottle. I miss those days

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Yes I need deliverance.
Heal me lord! Heal me lord!! Heal me lord!!!

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Barselonia(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
oooo booooyyyy eeee.....

ICE KONGI........

MIX AM WITH DONKUHA OR SISI PELEBE.....

OR WITH FRIED FISH..... EJA DINDIN.....

BELLE DON FULLLLLLLLL........

9 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by unongu(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
I wonder if anyone born and brought up in Nigeria didn't take this in his/her younger age.

Hmmm... Reminds me of the good old days, when men were boys and women were girls. Nice one @OP.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by damton(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
ok
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
I did grin
Then wen coins were still in vogue in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by xynerise: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
From Left:
Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate flavours.
Jedi-Jedi no go ever kill me grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.