Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance (57263 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by sleek82(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
I think we called it "ketiya" in those days!

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Socketbet: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Me na indomi generation oo
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Chizzy759831: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
It was called condensed
Sweeter than ice cream, together with kokoro and kpacko biscuit, you could do any chore to earn ten kobo just to get this haha @ op
ur head dey dia. God bless ur mother

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by greatbrian(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Goodness gracious....... ahah I must do dz tin today

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
checkolatunji:

Take it easy, when your time comes people will be like " na blood money, if no be blood money, why him get money pass Dangote? "

Base on believe, work smart and trust God

nice reply bro, mature mind... btw I say ament to that....
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ojnnaco(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Lols... that was when Nigeria is still Nigeria ... I can vividly recall the memories

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by lodscott(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
likata:
how time flies....
children of nowadays have really missed alot of natural things locally made drinks,games after school,yabbing competition, boris.....

indomie has taken over

guy that thing na poison
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Babyphinas(f): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Primary sch sweet o

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
It's was fun then... kite, suwe... even wonderwoman... renta ghost (abi how dem de spell ham)..

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Bhella5(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Enkaynwa:
Wow! Original kankara
dan arewa?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by loomer: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Where I fit see am buy?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by wildchild1: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Adewunmi84:
This is called CONDENSED OR NDOJI..the money wey a take buy this tin for primary and secondary school go reach #30,000..#30,000 of then o..

Guy you sabi true true,na NDOJI we dey mostly call am back then in Abeokuta .. grin grin
Where you grow up?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Bhella5(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:
We used to call it "Ice scobi scobi" back then.
Hell yeah!
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by xynerise: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Truckpusher:
Beautiful memories . cheesy

My mom can beat the hell out of your crazy mind for demanding this stuff when times are hard. grin
We dey steal popsy 1 naira buy am na. The way the man dey beat us like say na today 5million naira we steal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by nonjebose(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Ketiya. At a time my pry school banned the sales of this stuff. Pupils refused to buy food from the food vendor just to save for enough of stuff

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Ninilowo(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2016
likata:
how time flies....
children of nowadays have really missed alot of natural things locally made drinks,games after school,yabbing competition, boris.....

indomie has taken over
Chai, BORIS
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by koolib(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Ice Kongi
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by shamecurls(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Baba Dudu and Condensed was my favourite

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by kinkymax: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Ice scobi scobi to sure
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by NwaliE01: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
hahahahahaha, those good days wey be say any family wey get fridge na ice cream factory. na three piece for #1 then. it's really a good memory.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Bhella5:
Hell yeah!

wink
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by pseudonomer: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
When I was in primary, mom used to give 6n to school, 5N for digestive biscuit, and 1N for what we call Ice Cream up there...
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Mosesoly(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
ok but i didnt taste out of it,we the indomie generation,where should i go for deliverance?? mfm or ccc
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by repogirl(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Condensed/Jombo! Lol! I finished my pocket money on these as a kid.

Who remembers eyin alangba? grin.....some very hard and very sweet, pebble like sweets.

Baba dudu ofcourse and OK bisquits. There is presently no biscuit as sweet and milky as OK biscuits right now.

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Dklef(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
LOL. What's that?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by NwaliE01: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
lodscott:

guy that thing na poison

but i no kill us abi?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ojay2053(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Chai, they wanted to kill us with colour and sugar. Tastes awful, still we no send as big guy concerned, ina ehi? grin

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ajebuter(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
We call it 'condense' and it cost 5 kobo

Yes, 5 kobo when I was in primary school in Lagos Island : 1980-1986

But it became 10 kobo when I got to secondary school

Don't even mention 5 naira these days much less 5 kobo!

Chai.. Naija don spoil I swear. grin grin
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Ice scobi scobi.

OP you too need deliverance. You demonized English....@Title
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by SunnDash(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Gone as does days..we'll lick it till its bcome white..it was really adventure den, grin grin grin
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by nonjebose(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
sleek82:
I think we called it "ketiya" in those days!
Absolutely! There was a time we had a case food traced to the stuff. We stopped buying it for a long while, as fear was instilled in us as to the danger of taking it
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by lodscott(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
NwaliE01:

but i no kill us abi?

cuz we strong that time, pecin wey take am now go hear am, especially that pink one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.