Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance (57256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Ratuk: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
What are these?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by martyns303(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
ajebuter:
We call it 'condense' and it cost 5 kobo

Yes, 5 kobo when I was in primary school in Lagos Island : 1980-1986

But it became 10 kobo when I got to secondary school

Don't even mention 5 naira these days much less 5 kobo!

Chai.. Naija don spoil I swear. grin grin

Hmmmmm
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nickymezor(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
loomer:
Where I fit see am buy?
it aint existing again nw....
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by princeomorh(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
Why not grin grin
I lick am like my life depend on it grin grin
Na my Fan yogurt be dat now cool cool
Na big boy
For Akure na will big boy dey take am grin
Ijo Mimo high school grin grin
Salas Universal school grin grin

But it's not that long now grin
Just year 2000 here grin
in aquinas,na him we dey take do big boy...how time flies.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by waistaa(f): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
Condensed/Jombo! Lol! I finished my pocket money on these as a kid.

Who remembers eyin alangba? grin.....some very hard and very sweet, pebble like sweets.

Baba dudu ofcourse and OK bisquits. There is presently no biscuit as sweet and milky as OK biscuits right now.
. Oki and Ok biscuit doing baddest competition back then

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Hamatrony(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Millenium kidz don't know this grin
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by skyluv2000(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
I really enjoyed it then.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by seunny4lif(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin
ACA boiz
princeomorh:
in aquinas,na him we dey take do big boy...how time flies.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by lawrenzi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lolli
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ceeceeco: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chai! E don tey wey life start o! Na dis ice cream wey person dey lick b4 kiss cum out!
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Tamzblaze(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bac den...on sundays, I dey divide offering money go buy am nd use d remaining money go play PS1...God forgive ur son for I've sinned
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Rotimisegun: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ice poki poki
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by justmenoni: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Here in France we don't know what dat is
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Daniel058(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dottore:
Are these not the "50 kobo and one naila azu crim" of yesteryears? how time flies
Lol
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by eluquenson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is condense and they know longer sell it.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by franzis(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
condense we called it
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by RealBae: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=Dottore post=44139978]Are these not the "50 kobo and one naila azu crim" of yesteryears? how time flies[/quo]

Azu crim
Moi moi di oku na elele iko
Mehn good old days
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by olamikunle213(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
Why not grin grin I lick am like my life depend on it grin grin Na my Fan yogurt be dat now cool cool Na big boy For Akure na we big boy dey take am grin Ijo Mimo high school grin grin Salas Universal school grin grin
But it's not that long now grin Just year 2000 here grin
which of d branch of salas did u attend, Ayedun or oshinle
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by SHAIBULIAR: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Omo na ajepaki full nairaland o
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Revolva(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
I lick am welll well dose days
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
streetzdreamz:
lols,you got the perfect name!!a day without this stuff after school hours is just like a wasted day,it gets sweeter at the base.

Yes o! Sometimes, I still can't believe I did all those stuffs. grin
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by seunny4lif(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin
Both grin
You attend salas cheesy
olamikunle213:
which of d branch of salas did u attend, Ayedun or oshinle
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by masqot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lolly! I used to know sizeable ones but those ones are NDOJI - very big
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
I wonder if anyone born and brought up in Nigeria didn't take this in his/her younger age.

mitcha micha...50kobo..mammy market, Alvan staff primary school...go buy lick before obiefuna and mkpa catch u
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by AmAlbert(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
I dey sell palm kernel make I just buy 50 kobo own

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by wildchild1: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adewunmi84:
isabo,abeokuta..

I knew it gotta be Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Elle277(f): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
haven't seen such...the chocolate one looks like agbo Jedi Jedi
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
PietraK:
Ice scobi scobi.

OP you too need deliverance. You demonized English....@Title

Correct the English make I see... Remember that the same English is used on Frontpage...

Am waiting for correction. No one knows everything thou
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by loomer: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nickymezor:
it aint existing again nw....

Na wa o.

But you get dine lips sha
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Mann11: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yes, majority of us took it. However, it is wide off the mark to think anyone that did not take it needs deliverance. Not everyone was poor then.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Malakh: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
you dont look your age because most people of that time should be almost 40 now
ireneony:
I did grin
Then wen coins were still in vogue in Nigeria.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by princeomorh(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
ACA boiz
INTEGRITAS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.