Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance (57253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
you dont look your age because most people of that time should be almost 40 now
really. .I'm still very young.
Coins stop being in vogue 2002.
I used coin still 2002.

I remember then wen goody goody was my favourite chocolate grin.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ojuolu(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
tolexy007:
ice kobi kobi....
correct!
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Malakh: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
maybe because I had left naija by then ,ok gat you
ireneony:
really. .I'm still very young.
Coins stop being in vogue 2002.
I used coin still 2002.

I remember then wen goody goody was my favourite chocolate grin.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
maybe because I had left naija by then ,ok gat you
you're 40yrs I guess
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Malakh: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
close to it
ireneony:
you're 40yrs I guess
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by kadree(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
likata:
how time flies....
children of nowadays have really missed alot of natural things locally made drinks,games after school,yabbing competition, boris.....

indomie has taken over
Yabbing competition! Kai!!! U play too ooo.
U just make me remember
*u mess, akpu (fufu) fly gate.
*U mess, akara wia coate.
*my friend c oyibo sh**, e say Chai c fresh carrot.
*my Friend mess, all d fish wey dey inside river shout "are we save?" lolz.
Some old days memory... I use to b one local champion den not until ndubusi n his parent relocated to our area. Dt guy mouth na blade. Lwkmd.
Tnks jare u too much
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
close to it
u are married now?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Malakh: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
don't like American women
ireneony:
u are married now?
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by 1miccza: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chai!!!!Kankara!!!!
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by mrBlunt(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Barselonia:
oooo booooyyyy eeee.....

ICE KONGI........

MIX AM WITH DONKUHA OR SISI PELEBE.....

OR WITH FRIED FISH..... EJA DINDIN.....

BELLE DON FULLLLLLLLL........

Na you sabi am jare. You belong to the first generation of consumers. It is ICE KONGI...Good old days
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
why? Are they no black women in America
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Malakh: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
they still Americans they all think alike
ireneony:

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
they still Americans they all think alike
what year did u move to America.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Malakh: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
its over a decade
ireneony:
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
its over a decade
ok nice.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by khadijah12(f): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
I wonder if anyone born and brought up in Nigeria didn't take this in his/her younger age.

I didn't. Never seen them before sef
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
I wonder if anyone born and brought up in Nigeria didn't take this in his/her younger age.

op kids of dis days wont undastand...dats d real azu crim,lalasticlala was always beggin me fr some
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by desto50(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
checkolatunji:
Abeg we need una Date Of Birth certificate before una comment because everybody just dey claim say dem sabi am
bross am 17 I still lick dm
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Enkaynwa(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bhella5:
dan arewa?
Born, bred and buttered cool
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by PencilBox: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Suck out the colour and you will be left with ice block cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Sijo01:
Suck out the colour and you will be left with ice block cheesy

cheesy

confirmed!
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by player007(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol this brings back memories!
Used to take it with that round kulikuli back in primary school in Army Children school mokola.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by honjaey(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wow I can't forget it oooooo... lol..
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
I need to go get married. Condense.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Ekii(f): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
The brown one looks like the samiya i used to buy with every 5naira I get from my dad when I wash his Toyota starlet then in sokoto grin
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Izzy002(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin We are the headquarter of licking association of Nigeria grin
Am telling u
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Nickymezor(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
loomer:

Na wa o.

But you get dine lips sha
watz dine
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by seunny4lif(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin
Izzy002:

Am telling u
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Bhella5(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Born, bred and buttered cool
Wow! Born, but half bred. Left a long time ago. However I still vaguely remember some of d things we buy in Aminu Primary Sabon Gari Zaria.
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Bhella5(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Malakh:
simple yes or no *singing Lagbaja*
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Bhella5(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
Malakh:
its over a decade
ireneony:
Malakh:
its over a decade
Ireneony are you a detective? Lol!
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by ireneony(f): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bhella5:
Ireneony are you a detective? Lol!
yes dear. I need to know grin
Re: (PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance by Irishrena1(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
I took o. It was so sweet, so sugary. Good ole days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.