Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (42464 Views)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by azeecoboy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't know how to do a counter thread cheesy
lmao,i get!
na 'em dey counter yur thread abi?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by ProGSM(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just passing here.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
There is nothing like being in a relationship, you are either SINGLE or MARRIED... That you have a guy or girl that you agree to be sleeping with pending when your future husband or wife arrives doesn't put you in a position to say you are in a relationship...
The truth is indeed bitter...
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by macaranta(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
If its not snake its 10 this 10 that..NL
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by funmind(f): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Having a girlfriend is a liability rather than enjoyment.
Not true
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by fortunechy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
on point
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by fortunechy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
sm girlys ar fake made in china
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by osusu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
Real girlfriends don't exist either.
man drop it!!! , u cant judge all by d actions of a few, dere is d good and bad,
xcuse my lingo
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
I like fake gal friends, U don't talk much, come and collect money for ur hair, come n collect money for this or dat....wen she comes money 4 hand, toto for bed...is a gv and take stuff.......no hrt is broken in d end...mutual benefit
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Bitojoe(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
God bless you. sikira come and see your life.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by chichriso: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish thread
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by osusu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mine is made of Plexiglas.....I'm shatterproof wink tongue
den he'll use c4
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
#6 HONOR! angry Who you be #5....Maybe he give bad advice an just think it's good.
#7 .....Maybe she dont want marriage
#3 ......Maybe they where important to her but you dismiss her concerns/feelings
were re o!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by CosmicJames(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
explain
What xplaination do u want? U don't understand the meaning of liability?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smart fake girl friends would do part of these and some others to spin the guys head
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by rukkyland(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
#6 HONOR! angry Who you be #5....Maybe he give bad advice an just think it's good.
#7 .....Maybe she dont want marriage
#3 ......Maybe they where important to her but you dismiss her concerns/feelings

na your fake? why you come dey take am personal?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Juliuzy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gbam

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Daniel2289(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Must all relationship leads to marriage So, I detest Numba 7.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by lanruma001: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
CHAI....DIS MAN GET TIME SHA...ONTOP EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Seanonaira(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
See Also Ten (10) Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A LadY

Enough of lamentation; See The kinds of guys that find it difficult to approach/woo a lady

1. Virgin Guys

Some of us are not very confident and are usually very timid when it comes to expressing our love for a lady we deeply love. Though some of us may form badoo on social media but other there, when locked up inside the room with a lady, all we discuss is Olajumoke, the bread seller, and Saraki, who declared fake assests.. Often times, when I see a lady I deeply love, the thought of approaching her troubles me that I will have to hide somewhere and will beg my friends to woo her on my behalf.

2. Scholars

Believe it or not, most scholars tend to have boring social life. This is because they focus on their books more than anything else. Though ladies flirt with them for academic prevalence. After graduation, some of them may not even be able to approach a lady. Na their mumsy dey woo on their behalf. The worst scenario is that some of them will bag first class and may not be able to locate where the kitty cat is, at the age of 35 .

3. Short Guys

Don’t get this twisted cos it’s not a maximum generalization that all short guys are unable to approach/woo a lady. All I’m trying to say is that, research have it that short guys are usually very confident when approaching a lady, just that they are likely to find it difficult to approach a lady who is much more taller than they are. Let’s assume a guy is 5ft 10inch, approaching a lady of 6ft 2in won’t be easy.

See Also: http://dailymedia.com.ng/ten-10-kinds-guys-find-difficult-approachwoo-lady/

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Having a girlfriend is a liability rather than enjoyment.
yeah when you are a broke nigga

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by labeloux(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
my guy is true talk[i]my guy is true talk[/i]my guy is true talk
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by petiteee(f): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wack!!!!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
snilpall:

akuko....see her mawt....like we do
I offend u before?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by toprealman: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP did you just realise that your BAE is fake?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by adefizzy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
There's no new thing in the list. We know all that.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by oluangelkay(f): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin girls do una self Though it's true. Fake girl friends have over shadowed the real girls that it's quite difficult to find the real ones.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by oyedeley2ky: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
What about fake man friend
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by godwinasky: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
please what if she is broke ? just thinking Not may be quite understandable sha!!!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by godwinasky: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
please what if she is broke ? just thinking No 1 may be quite understandable sha!!!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
funmind:
Not true
It's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.