Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (42374 Views)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
explain
A Girlfriend is too demanding.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by bayinq25(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Revolva:
1. A Fake girlfriend will never call her guy for a minute, but continuous flashing is her hobby.
2. A Fake girlfriend will never appreciate what her guy does for her.
3. A Fake girlfriend will always complain on unnecessary things that has no meaning.
4. A Fake girlfriend always requests for money, she will turn her guy to ATM machine.
5. A Fake girlfriend won't listen to her guy's advice.
6. A Fake girlfriend won't respect/honor her guy, All she does is to always look down on him.
7. A Fake girlfriend wont sit down with her guy and talk to him how the relationship will lead to marriage.
8. A Fake girlfriend won't ask her guy the challenges he is facing at his work.
9. A Fake girlfriend always lies to her guy.
10. A Fake Girlfriend will cheat her guy in the end.
TRUE OR FALSE??
"Attributes" would have been more befitting than "qualities"

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by EricDonn(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Childish rants.....was expecting to see some well thought out lines only to enter here and see the Op talking like a teenager....or maybe he is one
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
rukkyland:

na your fake? why you come dey take am personal?
I didn't but #6 did upset me.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by moses320(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
1. A Fake girlfriend will never call her guy for a minute, but continuous flashing is her hobby. . 2. A Fake girlfriend will never appreciate what her guy does for her. . 3. A Fake girlfriend will always complain on unnecessary things that has no meaning. . 4. A Fake girlfriend always requests for money, she will turn her guy to ATM machine. . 5. A Fake girlfriend won't listen to her guy's advice. . 6. A Fake girlfriend won't respect/honor her guy, All she does is to always look down on him. . 7. A Fake girlfriend wont sit down with her guy and talk to him how the relationship will lead to marriage. . 8. A Fake girlfriend won't ask her guy the challenges he is facing at his work. . 9. A Fake girlfriend always lies to her guy. . 10. A Fake Girlfriend will cheat her guy in the end. . TRUE OR FALSE??
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
were re o!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
osusu:

den he'll use c4
Stop aidding ugliness
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Bruno3000(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
I like u.
KingCheezyPuff:
You just went an ruined my partin' line! angry
.....Nice tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by esaias1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
explain
it's quite obvious
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
why do people like to vent their frustrations on here as an excuse for creating a topic. OP if your girlfriend annoyed you, calm down and sort it out or if she dumped you then suck it up and move on. stop writing nonsense angry
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by stalinho(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Coldfeets:
C'mon, this thing is getting too damn boring undecided

Are you guys not tired of coming up with st upid lists like this?

Mtcheewwwww lipsrsealed
na their chairlady be this.. lady-fake.

I like guys of this generation.. condom must sale.. if you see any fake one.. na them sweet pass.. like this one now.. give am small money, promise am sky on earth.. then Bleep her till she starts shooting "" am fake, am fake"". staff her brains out..
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by nicolosam(m): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Oyin93:
we do

I love that! There are still real ladies and they will continue to exist! Pls I need one. Thanks.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by professore(m): 3:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Never marry a woman that does not humble herself before u.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by sammhi(m): 4:27am On Mar 29, 2016
op..your caption is wrong..these are not qualities ,.. but characters.Quality is a positive word
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by bennymcnonny(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

#7 .....Maybe she dont want marriage
So what's the point of the relationship if she doesn't want marriage?

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2016
bennymcnonny:

So what's the point of the relationship if she doesn't want marriage?
Dating/relationship are fun,the experience good.So fer the enjoyment of it.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by mrkings84(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2016
If this is anything to go by, that means there's no real girlfriend, cos my girlfriend virtually does d whole of these and yet she's the best i have ever met
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Equalizer:
There is nothing like being in a relationship, you are either SINGLE or MARRIED... That you have a guy or girl that you agree to be sleeping with pending when your future husband or wife arrives doesn't put you in a position to say you are in a relationship...
The truth is indeed bitter...

Bro hat off to you!

I don't know why I should be in a relationship when I know I'm not getting married soon, those relationship comes with so much baggage. The truth is the basic plan of relationship is to bed each other. I believe you can't know the partner you intend to settle down with all through even if you date for million years. So why not keep hustling get sex from someone and when you know you want to settle 1-2yrs before that time you can't start courting the one you plan to marry to. They say dating will give you experience but divorce are still on the rise. Only God can help you find a heaven matched partner.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
Not true
I don't want to agree with you
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
yeah when you are a broke nigga

See the background of this one wey dey form rich gang! Darn! You fake than gold chains on blackface neck! Na for nairaland dem get house for banana island. Werey nogo kill yourself cause of woman oo.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
azeecoboy:
lmao,i get! na 'em dey counter yur thread abi?
Something like that baba cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Bro hat off to you!

I don't know why I should be in a relationship when I know I'm not getting married soon, those relationship comes with so much baggage. The truth is the basic plan of relationship is to bed each other. I believe you can't know the partner you intend to settle down with all through even if you date for million years. So why not keep hustling get sex from someone and when you know you want to settle 1-2yrs before that time you can't start courting the one you plan to marry to. They say dating will give you experience but divorce are still on the rise. Only God can help you find a heaven matched partner.

Bro that's it oooo.. whenever I hear stories like he broke up with me after dating him for 8year, I just roll on the floor and start laughing...lol... When one is ready to settle down, you will definitely know and the courtship most time doesn't last long.. what we practise in Nigeria here is bedship and not relationship...
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by osusu(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Stop aidding ugliness
dont take offense dear, jst playin arnd
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Equalizer:

Bro that's it oooo.. whenever I hear stories like he broke up with me after dating him for 8year, I just roll on the floor and start laughing...lol... When one is ready to settle down, you will definitely know and the courtship most time doesn't last long.. what we practise in Nigeria here is bedship and not relationship...

No mind those guys wey read waste money naa, I no come count cars wey dey pass naa, make I dey work dey give woman the money make she come go marry another person? Or make she get bad character wey I later discover, all those investment go come go like that? You know how much be building block?

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by tobiolus01: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
all girls are fake.but they can never ever be wise till eternity.i don't have a girlfriend and am happy cos am rich in God's glory.i love myself so much and #inogolieihategirls
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2016
osusu:

dont take offense dear, jst playin arnd
kay
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Rockstar2014(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
In summary, all girl friends are fake.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

See the background of this one wey dey form rich gang! Darn! You fake than gold chains on blackface neck! Na for nairaland dem get house for banana island. Werey nogo kill yourself cause of woman oo.
jesus! Wasn't even refering to u o...was talkinn randomly!! Is dat y u salivating on ur fone?? I'm fake dan blacface's chain but ur papa no fit dey whr him dey idiot!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
jesus! Wasn't even refering to u o...was talkinn randomly!! Is dat y u salivating on ur fone?? I'm fake dan blacface's chain but ur papa no fit dey whr him dey idiot!

Oloshi! Werey wey wan dey form rich gang, oloshi no be garri you soak this morning? Stop claiming what you're not on social pages! And you type like a kid,so disjointed and incoherent.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Oloshi! Werey wey wan dey form rich gang, oloshi no be garri you soak this morning? Stop claiming what you're not on social pages! And you type like a kid,so disjointed and incoherent.
I wish I can see u ryt now make my goonz burst ur head wiv st remmy bottle 1st...idiot!! And who's forming ryt hear now! Ur just soo dumb like ur dark ass...b4 u be like prayer point!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Codyt(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
#6 HONOR! angry Who you be #5....Maybe he give bad advice an just think it's good.
#7 .....Maybe she dont want marriage
#3 ......Maybe they where important to her but you dismiss her concerns/feelings
I pity you. Just continucontinu grin
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
I wish I can see u ryt now make my goonz burst ur head wiv st remmy bottle 1st...idiot!! And who's forming ryt hear now! Ur just soo dumb like ur dark ass...b4 u be like prayer point!

Chaiiiiii! E pain! St remy not st remmy bottle! We know you just one belong, attache by force, your goons Really? We know a coward when we see one. See as your over bleached face look like unfinished apku wey dem forget for inside lastweek egusi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Lies Women Tell Men! / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.