Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Relationshp Is About Crashing... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relationshp Is About Crashing... (6330 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 3:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Please I need help oooo
My relationship is crashing. Have being dating a guy since 2013 one thing led to another I got pregnant for him so we refused to abort it. Then he came to see my people and took list. But what we were expecting didn't come so uptill now we've not made it Official but tho have being living with him. There are thing my fiance has been doing, like giving out his number on every social Media platform he get to, girls calling him every now and then, he even brings them 2 the house when I travel, sex chat with them and tell me he's teasing them. So I decided to pay him back I want him 2 feel the pains I go through. There is this guy that has been pestering me for long tho he knew I live with a Man last nite he called when my fiance was around and I wasn't feeln comfortable all of a sudden my fiance took the phone and they started talking. My fiance has refused to let go telling me he is not going to forgive mi that am leaving his house I can't stay in his house and flirt. He has never caught mi with a man not 4 once even when I told him I dnt have anytin 2 do with d guy dat I jst wanted him 2 feel the pain of a guy calling mi but he has refused 2 understand. Pls dear Nairalanders I luv this guy I can't let go, pls wat do I do?

*Modified* Pls ooo like I said the last time that I'm going back 2 my dad. Me nd my dad we've talked but requested something I can't do. He said I should take an oath that I won't go back 2 the guy again nor give him the baby, I have convinced him that I don't have anything 2 do with the guy but he said he wasn't goin 2 leave it that level that I have 2 take an oath so that when he is no more I won't give the child back 2 the father. Wat do I do? Have told him I can't take an oath but he has refused 2 listen he wants 2 park my things out. sad
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naijathings(m): 4:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Reading .....
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naijathings(m): 4:17am On Mar 27, 2016
One thing led to another ... Okay.

Still reading.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naijathings(m): 4:20am On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Please I need help oooo

you really need help no be small.

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naijathings(m): 4:42am On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Please I need help oooo
My relationship is crashing. Have being dating a guy since 2013 one thing led to another I got pregnant for him so we refused to abort it.

Please... do you guys refuse to abort it or YOU refused to abort it. How did he react when you told him you were pregnant ?

naniawini:
There are thing my fiance has been doing, like giving out his number on every social Media platform he get to, girls calling him every now and then, he even brings them 2 the house when I travel, sex chat with them and tell me he's teasing them.

There is a HUGE difference between boyfriend, baby daddy, sex partner and fiance. from what I see in your story, this guy is still unmarried and he still has the right to do whatever he wants to do even if he wants to kick you out of his house, even if he chooses to throw a sex party in his house.

naniawini:

So I decided to pay him back I want him 2 feel the pains I go through. There is this guy that has been pestering me for long tho he knew I live with a Man last nite he called when my fiance was around and I wasn't feeln comfortable all of a sudden my fiance took the phone and they started talking.

You obviously did not understand the real nature OR the current status of your relationship. from your man's attitude, which you explained here, Do you think you will still be in that house if that guy could find a way to make you varnish without raising questions ? and you want to go on a flirting competition with him, in his house ? when you are not his wife ? when he is just enduring you ? that was a very smart move but you forgot that he is the one holding the gun here.

naniawini:

My fiance has refused to let go telling me he is not going to forgive mi that am leaving his house I can't stay in his house and flirt. He has never caught mi with a man not 4 once even when I told him I dnt have anytin 2 do with d guy dat I jst wanted him 2 feel the pain of a guy calling mi but he has refused 2 understand.

How do you want him to understand when this is this type of chance he has been waiting for so he can get rid of you and I have a feeling that this is not the first time that he has tried to push you out of the house. you provided the nail for him to cruxify you.

naniawini:
Pls dear Nairalanders I luv this guy I can't let go, pls wat do I do?

Be Honest, do you really love this guy or you just hold on to the hope that one day he is gonna change and finally bring out that list from wherever he dumped it and do the needful? Do you love him ..... OR you are STUCK with him ?

13 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2016
naijathings:

Please... do you guys refuse to abort it or YOU refused to abort it. How did he react when you told him you were pregnant ?

There is a HUGE difference between boyfriend, baby daddy, sex partner and fiance. from what I see in your story, this guy is still unmarried and he still has the right to do whatever he wants to do even if he wants to kick you out of his house, even if he chooses to throw a sex party in his house.

You obviously did not understand the real nature OR the current status of your relationship. from your man's attitude, which you explained here, Do you think you will still be in that house if that guy could find a way to make you varnish without raising questions ? and you want to go on a flirting competition with him, in his house ? when you are not his wife ? when he is just enduring you ? that was a very smart move but you forgot that he is the one holding the gun here.

How do you want him to understand when this is this type of chance he has been waiting for so he can get rid of you and I have a feeling that this is not the first time that he has tried to push you out of the house. you provided the nail for him to cruxify you.

Be Honest, do you really love this guy or you just hold on to the hope that one day he is gonna change and finally bring out that list from wherever he dumped it and do the needful? Do you love him ..... OR you are STUCK with him ?
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Khd95(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Welcome to d baby mama league,unfortunately ur guy isnt popularsadsad

how many ladies on NL ve learnt a lesson frm dis lady heresad....never get pregnant for a guy who hasnt married u yet

5 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 5:14am On Mar 27, 2016
naijathings:

we refused 2 abort it.... i'm jst tired
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 5:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Khd95:
Welcome to d baby mama league,unfortunately ur guy isnt popularsadsad

how many ladies on NL ve learnt a lesson frm dis lady heresad....never get pregnant for a guy who hasnt married u yet
am really seeing hell
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Khd95(m): 5:30am On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
am really seeing hell
it would ve been easier for u if u were not pregnant for itsad

anyways try to reach his friends,parents(thats if they accepted u frm d start)nd also pple u think he respect,let them intervene,but dnt go into his house until he comes to marry u fullysmileysmiley

ve a nice day ma'am

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Deejavuu(f): 5:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Dude has been looking for a reason to throw you out of that house. He cheated, did everything but you didn't bulge. You just gave him a reason to kick you out. You jsut made it easyyy for him. The stunt you pulled don't work with every guy, especially one that isn't into you anymore

Sweetie, move on already. It's gonna be hard at first, but trust me you will pull through. No one deserves to be disrespected.

Good luck!!

13 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2016
After nine months nw we soon hear another story of how a woman kept her newborn baby in the gutter.

cool
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Gracito(f): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2016
You don't deserve this disrespect. The dude doesn't want you anymore. Damn the love, it's hard but you can do it

6 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by umanachris00: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2016
HMMMM... WOMEN AND THEIR FISH BRAIN

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2016
naijathings:
One thing led to another ... Okay.

Still reading.
Yes nah.

They kissed(one thing) and had sex(another) and she got pregnant.

The unfortunate kid happened to be their first murder victim, no she wants us to help safe her doomed relationship.

@OP, any reason why the guy should take you serious or respect you? He don harvest you finish without paying a kobo so he's looking for another customer.

You want your man to love you and be faithful to you when you're disloyal to your parents and unfaithful to God.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2016
This guy is not married to you yet.
Why are you bent on ruining your life by getting him to marry you?
You think he'll change when you get married? You want to marry a man who can't keep his hands off other women and even brings them to a house he shares with you? How can you live with such disrespect? You're like someone walking into fire with their eyes open.

More than likely, he will feel trapped in the marriage because it happened as a result of the pregnancy.
Having a child together does not mean you must get married. I mean it's best if you do (for the sake of your child) but if it won't be a happy marriage, then it's worse than not being married.

Imagine someone who has no qualms messing around with other women having the guts to be pissed at you because of a call. The guts. undecided

Better have some respect for yourself.

10 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Dont marry a man because he got you pregnant, if he cannot respect u while stil in d relationship, wat makes u think he will wen u two eventually get married? if he doesnt want u, move on with u life, u wil be more happier wen ur babh finally arrives. u shouldnt be going through emotional trauma with a baby in your womb, u wil end up thinking of suicide. dont be imprison yourself, move out of his house and find a way to take care of urself and your baby. take care and Happy Easter.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Please I need help oooo
My relationship is crashing. Have being dating a guy since 2013 one thing led to another I got pregnant for him so we refused to abort it. Then he came to see my people and took list. But what we were expecting didn't come so uptill now we've not made it Official but tho have being living with him. There are thing my fiance has been doing, like giving out his number on every social Media platform he get to, girls calling him every now and then, he even brings them 2 the house when I travel, sex chat with them and tell me he's teasing them. So I decided to pay him back I want him 2 feel the pains I go through. There is this guy that has been pestering me for long tho he knew I live with a Man last nite he called when my fiance was around and I wasn't feeln comfortable all of a sudden my fiance took the phone and they started talking. My fiance has refused to let go telling me he is not going to forgive mi that am leaving his house I can't stay in his house and flirt. He has never caught mi with a man not 4 once even when I told him I dnt have anytin 2 do with d guy dat I jst wanted him 2 feel the pain of a guy calling mi but he has refused 2 understand. Pls dear Nairalanders I luv this guy I can't let go, pls wat do I do?

You see, if you were his wife, had made vows to you, loved you and had people that can hold him accountable, then maybe your stunt could have worked.
This is why I always say that everyone's situation and relationship dynamics are different and people should study their own situation well before doing things and making decisions.

Already the guy was just tolerating you and had done everything to frustrate you so that you leave the relationship & now you have given him an opportunity.

You said you both refused to abort the pregnancy........I'm not so sure. I think that you were the one who wanted to keep the pregnancy and he didn't.
He sounds like he doesn't want to be where he is right now.

Anyway he is irresponsible so I don't know why you are hell bent on being his door mat. It takes 2 to make a baby.
You sold yourself short.

Anyway, moving on, the damage has already been done and you wont be the first single mother
Life goes on.
Get up, brush yourself down, and get something doing.
Improve yourself in all areas and take very good care of your kid, both financially, emotionally and morally.
When the guy sees that you are getting on with your life maybe he will have a rethink.....if not then pls just get on with looking after your kid.
We all make mistakes, but that does not mean that we need to keep on wallowing in them.

8 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2016
You set out to 'trap' him with pregnancy. Here we are lipsrsealed
You better leave his shithole without incidence. Na human being you wan keep where he no wan dey You playing with faya undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Tnx
Khd95:
it would ve been easier for u if u were not pregnant for itsad

anyways try to reach his friends,parents(thats if they accepted u frm d start)nd also pple u think he respect,let them intervene,but dnt go into his house until he comes to marry u fullysmileysmiley

ve a nice day ma'am
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks a lot... am on my way rite nw 2 my father's haus...
tearoses:

You see, if you were his wife, had made vows to you, loved you and had people that can hold him accountable, then maybe your stunt could have worked.
This is why I always say that everyone's situation and relationship dynamics are different and people should study their own situation well before doing things and making decisions.

Already the guy was just tolerating you and had done everything to frustrate you so that you leave the relationship & now you have given him an opportunity.

You said you both refused to abort the pregnancy........I'm not so sure. I think that you were the one who wanted to keep the pregnancy and he didn't.
He sounds like he doesn't want to be where he is right now.

Anyway he is irresponsible so I don't know why you are hell bent on being his door mat. It takes 2 to make a baby.
You sold yourself short.

Anyway, moving on, the damage has already been done and you wont be the first single mother
Life goes on.
Get up, brush yourself down, and get something doing.
Improve yourself in all areas and take very good care of your kid, both financially, emotionally and morally.
When the guy sees that you are getting on with your life maybe he will have a rethink.....if not then pls just get on with looking after your kid.
We all make mistakes, but that does not mean that we need to keep on wallowing in them.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks! Really goin tru a lot nw. Feel lik dying
Adedsbeads:
Dont marry a man because he got you pregnant, if he cannot respect u while stil in d relationship, wat makes u think he will wen u two eventually get married? if he doesnt want u, move on with u life, u wil be more happier wen ur babh finally arrives. u shouldnt be going through emotional trauma with a baby in your womb, u wil end up thinking of suicide. dont be imprison yourself, move out of his house and find a way to take care of urself and your baby. take care and Happy Easter.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2016
I dnt even see d reason he was angry. Have caught him sex Chating a gal nd I 4gave him but he cudnt spare d mistake of mine
cococandy:
This guy is not married to you yet.
Why are you bent on ruining your life by getting him to marry you?
You think he'll change when you get married? You want to marry a man who can't keep his hands off other women and even brings them to a house he shares with you? How can you live with such disrespect? You're like someone walking into fire with their eyes open.

More than likely, he will feel trapped in the marriage because it happened as a result of the pregnancy.
Having a child together does not mean you must get married. I mean it's best if you do (for the sake of your child) but if it won't be a happy marriage, then it's worse than not being married.

Imagine someone who has no qualms messing around with other women having the guts to be pissed at you because of a call. The guts. undecided

Better have some respect for yourself.

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Going home 2 my parents now especially my dad is nt gona accept mi but i'll beg
Deejavuu:
Dude has been looking for a reason to throw you out of that house. He cheated, did everything but you didn't bulge. You just gave him a reason to kick you out. You jsut made it easyyy for him. The stunt you pulled don't work with every guy, especially one that isn't into you anymore

Sweetie, move on already. It's gonna be hard at first, but trust me you will pull through. No one deserves to be disrespected.

Good luck!!

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Today is my baby's 1 year bday.... wat a gift I gave 2 her.... soo sad
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by byvan03: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Please have some respect for your person, go back to your parents. What exactly are you begging for, for love or marriage? find yourself a life.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by eyinjuege: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Woman, he has kicked you out of his house and life.

Time to move on with yours. Love is not by force and I just wonder at people who try to force it.

Also time to put more effort into your work, and remember you need the support of your family now more than ever. You need to hustle hard to support your child, and hope he won't deny his child financial support, but if he does you just have to continue the struggle.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmm
eyinjuege:
Woman, he has kicked you out of his house and life.

Time to move on with yours. Love is not by force and I just wonder at people who try to force it.

Also time to put more effort into your work, and remember you need the support of your family now more than ever. You need to hustle hard to support your child, and hope he won't deny his child financial support, but if he does you just have to continue the struggle.

Good luck
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by thorpido(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Going home 2 my parents now especially my dad is nt gona accept mi but i'll beg
This is the best thing to do.You don't put the cart before the horse.
Dust yourself up,get a job or source of income and make something out of your life.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Thanks! Really goin tru a lot nw. Feel lik dying

My dear take heart. We all make mistakes, it's too bad yours is a serious one but it doesn't have to destroy your life. You really have to be strong now. I pray your parents will accept you in good faith. You really need their support now.

Please just put all your energy into getting back on your feet. Forget about your ex for now. Be diligent and conscientious and in time , with prayers, you will make something of your life.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by slyrone(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Please I need help oooo
so as u old reach u dnt know two wrongs don't make a right. plus d guy don't intend marrying u its almost 3years and counting since he collected list and he still hasn't tied u down officially. u r just a baby mama and a kpekus he comes home to oil every night. woman get sense

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naijathings(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
I dnt even see d reason he was angry. Have caught him sex Chating a gal nd I 4gave him but he cudnt spare d mistake of mine

You. You. You.... hmmmm..

You still don't get it why he is ANGRY. Even after all the comments on how u have given him the chance to press that button, you are still try to think and figure out why he couldn't spare your MISTAKE ?

If you still don't understand after all the comments, then I understand why the guy wants to GET RID of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / Do Albino Die Or They Dissapear ? / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.