Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Football Traders Corner (ftc) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Traders Corner (ftc) (505 Views)

Watch Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing To One Corner By Patapaa / ** 3 - 5odds Tips Corner ** No Chance To Lose / How To Make A Million With Corner Kick Bet Market In This Euro2016 Soccer Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Traders Corner (ftc) by dguyindcorner(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
This is strictly for football punters that love to win like me. I already open for basketball bettors. With odds more than 2.5odds everyday you are sure to make profit everyweek. This is never automatic as you have to stake wisely, because it's only greedy ones that lose at the end of the day.

Our goal is to smile and make bookies bite fingers.

I hate much talks less actions so let's set the ball rolling

1 Like

Re: Football Traders Corner (ftc) by dguyindcorner(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
The game of the day is dropping soon.

(1) (Reply)

Wao Checkout Your Favorite Player Childhood Picture. / Spanish Football:barcelona, Atletico Or Real: Who Has The Toughest Run In? / Here Is What John Terry Said About His Team Mates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.