Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons (3523 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2016
discuss.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2016
because u want to marry me now I should go nd kii my mum abi?!

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:
because somebody want to marry me now I should go nd kii my mum abi?!

what concerns me with donjazzy's picture?

plz take your time.

stop using every opportunity to demonstrate your s.tupidity.

his beef with olamide or anybody is not my problem, inasmuch as I did not send anyone message, if you are stalking me, that's your prerogative, i was not involved and neither did I send. Face your handlers who give you your assignments.

Mi o mo gbogbo yin ri, te ba mo emi, wahala tiyin ni yen.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by layzie: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Just watching and waiting for serious comments.

Op: start the discussion already and let the ball roll...what do u think about the subject?
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

what concerns me with donjazzy's picture?

plz take your time.

stop using every opportunity to demonstrate your s.tupidity.

his beef with olamide or anybody is not my problem, inasmuch as I did not send anyone message, if you are stalking me, that's your prerogative, i was not involved and neither did I send. Face your handlers who give you your assignments.

Mi o mo gbogbo yin ri, te ba mo emi, wahala tiyin ni yen.

Madam/ Mr OP??

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:

Madam/ Mr OP??

I am waiting for your dumb responses sweetie.

I may not post pictures since i do not know you from adam (sorry you are not worth knowing) but you will certainly mark my words to you.

Do you want to bring it on?

i dont mind your s.tupidity, just keep posting.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

I am waiting for your dumb repsonses sweetie.

I may not post pictures since i do not know you from adam (sorry you are not worth knowing) but you will certainly mark my words to you.

Do you want to bring it on?

i dont mind your s.tupidity, just keep posting.

Lol... ;P ;P ;P OP what is wrong with u? Why this "no chill attitude" did ur mother in law to be deal with u ni?

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:

blah

first of all, are you sane?

lunatics are many here, so let's discuss that.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
wham!!wham!!wham!!
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

first of all, are you sane?
lunatics are many here, so let's discuss that.

Lol...I don't even gerrit!

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:

Lol...I don't even gerrit!

keep posting .
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by eyinjuege: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
OP, you are derailing your own thread.

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by dikeigbo2(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Is your mum still alive? Do you treat her well?or are you a thorn on her neck? Your answers determines your fate there.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by LecciGucci: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Is your mum still alive? Do you treat her well?or are you a thorn on her neck? Your answers determines your fate there.

lol imagine that... grin grin
i was just reading and laffing
isnt she dumb? grin

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

keep posting .

tongue tongue
I still don't gerrit?

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Is my mum still alive? Do I treat her well?or am I a thorn on her neck? My answers determines my fate there.

I have corrected your post, since your fate is what is at stake here.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:

tongue tongue

I still don't gerrit?

just keep posting.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

am i not dumb? grin
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by NiRfreak(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
@OP with this kind of attitude you are doomed beyond repair. Either your mother in law is alive or not you are still going to be a pain in the ass of your husband......if you like edit my post again for your attack.....People lik you shdnt be allowed to open a thread cos you will never learn.

I knew you have a very repulsive and illogical behaviour from your first quote....thank God am vindicated, its glaring to others.

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
What are we to discuss here, op if you don't mind pls make me understand
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:
because u want to marry me now I should go nd kii my mum abi?!
I wonder
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by dikeigbo2(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

isnt she dumb? grin

Yes she's the type that will jokingly ask you, do you have a dog at home? ........because her mother is equally a dog..
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
NiRfreak:
@OP with this kind of attitude i am doomed beyond repair. Either my mother in law is alive or not I are still going to be a pain in the ass of my SO ......if I like edit my post again for my attack.....People lik me shdnt be allowed to open a thread cos I will never learn.

I knew I have a very repulsive and illogical behaviour from my first quote....thank God am not vindicated, its glaring to others.

knock yourself out with i.diocy but perhaps you should consider telling us what is paining you because you should take a break from your bitterness once in a while.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
L tongue L. Op u just dey crack me up I swear. U don't av anything to say and u just came up with a random topic. And instead of u to hype d dumb (and who knows it might av bcome a useful topic in d hands of a whiz kid) topic, u keep insulting pple. Lemme quickly "post" another one *winks* where is ur dad sef Lemme call him.

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:
L tongue L. I just dey crack me up I swear. I don't av anything to say and I just came up with a random topic. And instead of me to hype d dumb (and who knows it might av bcome a useful topic in d hands of a whiz kid) topic, I keep insulting pple. Lemme quickly "post" another one *winks* where is my dad sef Lemme call him.

like i asked, are you sane, because your presence here shows lunacy,lolz.

why not prove me wrong that you are not a lunatic.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by mayorkyzo: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Any lady that prays for her fiancees mother to die before marriage would also not grow up to see her own child get married..

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by NiRfreak(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
It is sad , such a shame and pity a Man will end up with you. That will be an injustice of mis-match anyway......What a dumb ass with inferiority complex you are.......hot.tempered mongrel.

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Any lady that prays for her fiancees mother to die before marriage would also not grow up to see her own child get married..

please post your comment on the relevant thread.

This one is to discuss the pros and cons of marrying a Nigerian man whose mother is alive.

and by Nigerian men I do not mean the bunch of lunatics who invaded the thread, I am referring to actual humans, not baboons and vultures.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
NiRfreak:
It is sad , such a shame and pity somebody will end up with you. That will be an injustice of mis-match anyway......What a dumb ass with inferiority complex I am..... I am also a .hot.tempered mongrel.

let us know what is paining you so we can render assistance!

stop ranting on this thread, thanks.

(1) (2)

What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It / Sleeping In Seperate Rooms While Married? / ...