Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,265 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 (1686 Views)

4 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Charger Last Longer / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by benatex(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Hey there android user, do you have issues with your device. Does it lag much? Does the battery drain faster than it should? Have you tried so many ram management and battery saver apps that didn’t work for you?
Well I’m here to give you the solution to that problem. Before I continue, I’d love to recommend some mobile phone features for you in case you wanna get a phone next time and you don’t wanna face this laggy or battery drainer issue.

Storage
Make sure you get a device with at least 32GB internal memory, that way you have enough space for installed apps and others.

RAM
Here’s what we call the Random Access Memory. It’s pretty much advisable to get a device with at least 1GB ram but a 2GB ram device will perform better.

Battery Capacity
Hmmm, I consider this option first when picking an android phone. I simply cannot afford carrying a power bank everywhere I go, I really hate it. My android phone has a battery capacity of 4000mAh,Yeah awesome right?
On heavy usage, 3G on, Brightness almost full, strong apps running, my phone will run for 10 straight hours. You know what’s more interesting, it comes with flash charge in which I can charge my device from 0-100% within 90mins. That aside, I recommend you get a mobile phone with at least 4000mAh, it’ll save you a lot

Now fellow android users, below are the steps you should take to reduce that laggy and battery draining problem.
1. Remove Auto-Sync
Auto Syncing your contacts, mails, etc drains your battery. Simply go to settings>accounts>select options>untick auto sync data
2. Delete unwanted apps and clear cache
There are some apps on your phone you probably wouldn’t have opened in the last 6 months, lol ,remove them my friend. You can also go to settings>apps>running apps>cache
3. Always Clear Apps when you don’t need them
Let’s say you’ve finished using that photo editing and you think once you exit the app, it’ll close, well bad news, it might still be running. Most times, you long press the home button or press the menu key so you can swipe those running apps off, well not all apps will close when you do that.

Simply go to settings>apps>running apps, now check through and force stop any app you find irrelevant, if you really want to force stop(kill) the app, swipe to the left to show all apps and force close that particular app, by doing this, that app will totally close forever until d next time you open it yourself, great right?
Other ideas
* Make sure your brightness is on Auto
* Download Clean Master, it’s totally great
* Switch off your data connection whenever you don’t need the Internet

Here are some RAM killing apps you probably have and their solutions
SwiftKey Keyboard – SwiftKey is a ram killer, just search the playstore and download Minuum keyboard, it’s so sleek and simple
Camera 360 – Wow, this app really sucks up ram, so the solution to it is to get Camera Zoom FX
Facebook – If you use the Facebook app, hmm, you’ll know it really takes a lot of ram. Just download the Lite Version on playstore
If you’ve got questions, solutions, contributions, simply comment below. Thank you.

TWEAK.COM.NG

cc lalasticlala honsule puskin dragnet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2016
OK... But no money to buy 2gig ram phone.... What's d solution to it??
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by benatex(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by Warlord3000(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Short and precise
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by silentachieverr(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
I dont believe there is anything like a fast charging or flash charging battery. Check the chargers of most phones that 'supposedly' have batteries that charge fast, they are usually with an output of 2.0A. Hence its safe to say that the charging speed of any phone depends on the output of the charger used and not the battery type.
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by NCP: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice one @OP.
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by ademasta(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
My infinix X530 uses 2400mAH battery... can it use battery of larger mAH if I get one?

*modified
Going to settings>app>running apps....there are some apps with android logos running also. Can one stop those ones also? I dey fear those ones o
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Run Faster And Last Longer 2016 by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2016
ademasta:
My infinix X530 uses 2400mAH battery... can it use battery of larger mAH if I get one?

*modified
Going to settings>app>running apps....there are some apps with android logos running also. Can one stop those ones also? I dey fear those ones o
hi, pls were u able to get a higher maH ba3 for the 530?

(1) (Reply)

Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / MTN Boss Is Asking FG To Ban Whatsapp, Viber In Nigeria / My Infinix Hot 4 Pro Slow Charge: Please Help!! I Can't Take It Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.