Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Artificial Intelligence - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Artificial Intelligence (1269 Views)

Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning / I Want To Create An AI (artificial Intelligence) With Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artificial Intelligence by osarenomaspecial: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Can anybody design computer vision and deep learning algorithm? i want to use it in drones.
Re: Artificial Intelligence by osarenomaspecial: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
where are those smart guys,show urself.
Re: Artificial Intelligence by larisoft: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
First, do you mean design the algorithm or implement it? If the former is the case, you should be talking to professors and doctorate researchers (though I suppose you mean the latter).

Second, wouldnt it be better if you stated what your drone is trying to achieve, the platform it runs on, and let the "smart" guys determine how to achieve your goal?

Thirdly, what you are asking for is not the sort of thing small boys trying to prove themselves here can provide. Its for the quiet, established, guys in the background who will not take you seriously till you state your motivation package.

3 Likes

Re: Artificial Intelligence by osarenomaspecial: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
what am talking about is designing the algorithm from the scratch and implement it. i know the task is huge.
Re: Artificial Intelligence by talk2hb1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
osarenomaspecial:
what am talking about is designing the algorithm from the scratch and implement it. i know the task is huge.
Algorithm to solve what AI problem
Re: Artificial Intelligence by osarenomaspecial: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
computer vision
Re: Artificial Intelligence by larisoft: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
My humble opinion; Computer vision which has been implemented extensively in the OpenCV(C++) and JavaCV(Java), and are open to developers to use and there is absolutely no need to go about designing it again.

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Intelligence by talk2hb1(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2016
So @OP dont try to be an hero undecided develop and improve what is on ground
Re: Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Artificial Intelligence by olyjosh(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
I can do computer vision with open cv(java cv). Are you the one building this drone or you are buying one that you want to program?

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't This Work On Nairaland? / Anyone Using Ionicframework Professionally? Whats Been Your Experience? / Just Launched My Android Game On Google Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.