Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook (5085 Views)

Earn Daily From Your Friends And Enemies. / You Get Paid Daily From $25 To Over $750 / How To Earn $100 Daily From Amazon Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ashatoda: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2016
@op thanks for the mail and report sent. I am finding it difficult to download the attached file though i am using a phone.
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Prechy2836(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2016
interested lemoprechy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ekatonsyn(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
ourchoice:
Hi guys, its me again from the Frankwealth Team....wishing you all a lovely Easter celebrations.

I want to share a secret tip with you guys....a secret I have been testing for the past two weeks now, and haven confirmed that it works perfectly, I now feel obliged to share it with you guys, especially those who have been struggling to make money online.

This secret tip will benefit bloggers and top website owners more....but those who don't have a blog or website can still benefit from this....but you only need to work more smartly than those who have existing blog or website with good audience.

Note: this money making method I want to reveal to the few interested people doesn't require 1 kobo nor skill to start, it only requires your blog, your facebook account...and maybe Twitter and others....but the major are your facebook account and your blog.

But for those that don't own a blog or website, don't be discouraged....you can still make it...but with more smart work and thinking outside the box implementation.

I don't want this saturated for now...I have to be honest because I am making nice money already....and I am not going to ask anybody for money.....but it will be of your benefit to get a copy of my 2016 GUARANTEED INTERNET MONEY MAKING SECRET ebook because after you buy this book, you will be amazed by the wealth of secret information you will learn and you will automatically qualify to receive periodically, more of our online and offline money making secret guides for free..

So on this note....all those that have purchased our eBook should please not bother reading this thread because we will be sending you copies of this complete info for free to your e-mail, so expect it soon.

Once again, Happy Easter guys

Good day to you Mr Our choice, I stumbled across your thread and felt interested and would like you to indulge me, send me the steps of how to make $10+ daily from my Blog or Facebook, as I do own a blog and Facebook account as well, here is my email ekaton.synergies@gmail.com, I hope to read from you soon as I don't frequently logon to my Nairaland account.

Thanks
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Godwin10(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
The people's choice
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Godwin10:
The people's choice
Thanks Godwin smiley

ourchoice:
Hi Mac,

Before you make final decision to buy our Frankwealth Team 2016 Guaranteed Internet Money Making Secret eBook, let me give you a recap of what you should expect and what you will learn from the 4 eBooks you will receive after you make payment.

This is to enable you make your final decision because our mission as frankwealth team is to ensure every person that buys any of our ebooks won't be disappointed.

So in the 4 eBooks you will receive, you will learn:

1. How to create an Amazon US seller account from Nigeria and how to start selling things on Amazon. If you do this business well, you will be earning at least $500 profit monthly. But it requires huge amount of startup capital.

2. How to teach people what u know online and make at least $300 monthly. I am doing this myself, so I explained how to get started till you finish and start making money.

3. How to register a 80% verified USA paypal account from Nigeria that u can use to send and receive money from Nigeria. You can use this to start a business online....like some people I taught are doing on nairaland; selling and buying paypal funds and also helping people to withdraw their funds online for a % cut.

4. How to get a US phone number u can use to make and receive calls from Nigeria.

5. How to get US address that u can use to shop on any American online store and receive it here in Nigeria.

6. How to make money on instagram

7. How to grow your instagram and twitter account followers; at least I showed proof of how this works here on this forum

8. How to grow your facebook fan page with already post shares/likes to get more free page likes

9. How to start a profitable mini importation plus drop-shipping business from your home, which u can grow to a big business; I have done this myself. I explained in details how to start till you start to make profit. After you purchase, you will benefit more from us...we will teach you how to track your profit and performance....will help you design excel sheets....but you will request this after you have started, its free.

10. How to make money selling US customized T-shirts with Teesprings+facebook

11. How to make money sharing your blog or other people's blog posts on facebook, twitter, google+, etc...I have given this free to some nairalanders....some haven't taken action....but in the ebooks you will learn more about this.

12. After you purchase, if you have interest in CPA, we can help you get started....show you how to promote CPA offers, how to build a free landing page with to promote your cpa offers....this is not in the ebook, you will request for it for free if you want after purchase.

And if you have interest in blogging or micro-niche blogging to make money from google adsense and amazon affiliate, you can request for free mail training after you purchase the eBook. Note: this will require initial investment....you aren't giving the money to me....but to get the tools you need to get started.

If the above things doesn't meet your expectation please don't buy the ebook...but if any of the aforementioned lessons are on the list of what you would love to learn, then you can buy and you won't be disappointed.
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by yebo36(f): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Kindly send to me. leah4sure@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by adek6555: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2016
I beg don't left me out,my e-mail is salambasit@naij.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by shapman: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Biko send it to habnew1@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2016
ashatoda:
@op thanks for the mail and report sent. I am finding it difficult to download the attached file though i am using a phone.
You must be using an outdated phone. An android phone should be able to....make sure u have pdf reader.

But for best experience, u a computer.

If u want to make good money online, buy a laptop.
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by jworos(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
ourchoice:
hahaha....my number one super fan.....you must make money by fire by force....so be ready to work and act!
jworos@gmail.com bro please send me
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by aceTS: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
sundaytimothy54@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by chibecan: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cibebuike366@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
aceTS:
sundaytimothy54@gmail.com
jworos:
jworos@gmail.com bro please send me
chibecan:
Cibebuike366@gmail.com
Check your mails.....and this is the last for today, wish you all the best smiley
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ceecia(f): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
ourchoice:
Check your mails.....and this is the last for today, wish you all the best smiley
Please dont let it be the last for today. I just saw this thread. Kindly send info to my mail. chinnie0327@gmail.com. Thanks for the amazing free info you have been dishing out. The twitter guide is awesome.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Interesting15: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
ourchoice:
Hi guys, its me again from the Frankwealth Team....wishing you all a lovely Easter celebrations.

I want to share a secret tip with you guys....a secret I have been testing for the past two weeks now, and haven confirmed that it works perfectly, I now feel obliged to share it with you guys, especially those who have been struggling to make money online.

This secret tip will benefit bloggers and top website owners more....but those who don't have a blog or website can still benefit from this....but you only need to work more smartly than those who have existing blog or website with good audience.

Note: this money making method I want to reveal to the few interested people doesn't require 1 kobo nor skill to start, it only requires your blog, your facebook account...and maybe Twitter and others....but the major are your facebook account and your blog.

But for those that don't own a blog or website, don't be discouraged....you can still make it...but with more smart work and thinking outside the box implementation.

I don't want this saturated for now...I have to be honest because I am making nice money already....and I am not going to ask anybody for money.....but it will be of your benefit to get a copy of my 2016 GUARANTEED INTERNET MONEY MAKING SECRET ebook because after you buy this book, you will be amazed by the wealth of secret information you will learn and you will automatically qualify to receive periodically, more of our online and offline money making secret guides for free..

So on this note....all those that have purchased our eBook should please not bother reading this thread because we will be sending you copies of this complete info for free to your e-mail, so expect it soon.

Send to mysundayideas123@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Aiphony(f): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
fifi4nk@gmail.com thank you
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by jworos(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
ourchoice:
thank you Bro
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Chimeluv(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
i'm interested redcherrynews@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Kofoekwe@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Shakeeraw(f): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Send to belloshakky.bs@gmail.com pliz
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by MrFemFem: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
ourchoice:

waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by newcharles(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello boss, hope I am not too late?
newcharles22@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
MrFemFem:
waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Shakeeraw:
Send to belloshakky.bs@gmail.com pliz
lifeofkelvino:
Kofoekwe@gmail.com
Chimeluv:
i'm interested redcherrynews@yahoo.com
newcharles:
Hello boss, hope I am not too late?
newcharles22@yahoo.com
I am tired of sending and resending the free eBook to people still asking for it, if you want it follow the instruction below:

FREE MODULE 1 & 2
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MODULE 1 & 2 FREE

After you apply steps explained in MODULE 1, download the MODULE 2 to apply too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by godly2: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2016
please, I need your help I tried downloading the ebooks with the links on this thread, but I couldn't. Just do me this favour by sending the ebooks to my e-mail
kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by gabriel74: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2016
send to gaboosamoo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Iprofit: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2016
ourchoice:
I am tired of sending and resending the free eBook to people still asking for it, if you want it follow the instruction below:

FREE MODULE 1 & 2
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MODULE 1 & 2 FREE

After you apply steps explained in MODULE 1, download the MODULE 2 to apply too.
it's not downloading......
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Iprofit:
please it's not downloading...... Help me send to calinenasa@gmail.com
I just tested it now and it's downloading....pls I can't keep sending and re-sending to people. Some people have already downloaded it and sent mail for other questions on maximizing profit, be patient and try again plz
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2016
godly2:
please, I need your help I tried downloading the ebooks with the links on this thread, but I couldn't. Just do me this favour by sending the ebooks to my e-mail
kim4life70@gmail.com
When u click the download link, it will take u to frankwealth website because nairaaaland doesn't accept direct linking of the download place...then on that frankwealth site, look down u will see the download link in bold letters, click and wait for the download source to roll their display add and then click "skip ad' and u will see the main download file.

Click download as a free member and that's it. Within 15mins u should be able to download it.

I have sent this eBooks to over 100 people for free, I can't keep sending and re-sending to everyone that asks for it pls, reason I uploaded it there for anybody to download free.
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by 4realdan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please send to me ooh
I just saw it now @
Akumasuccess@gmail.com
The mudule 1 and 2
God will keep blessing u
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by ourchoice(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
4realdan:
Please send to me ooh
I just saw it now @
Akumasuccess@gmail.com
The mudule 1 and 2
God will keep blessing u
Follow the link sir
Re: How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook by Akjos: 8:18pm On May 29, 2017
AZAKAONYEBUCHI@GMAIL.COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Master Of Ceremony - Emcee / Effective Fish Marketing Strategies / Brand new Tummy Trimmer Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells @ ₦20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.