Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Happy Easter Sunday- Homemade Pizza- So Easy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Happy Easter Sunday- Homemade Pizza- So Easy (678 Views)

My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter Sunday- Homemade Pizza- So Easy by saiprojects(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Homemade Pizza

I had so much fun making this with my hubby (who also now enjoys baking) & my daughter.

Now bear in mind she's only 9 months old lol, she actually helped me by passing me the mozzarella cheese :-) lol.

This is my very first time making a Pizza and I didn't want to mess up by adding meat, pork etc. Now that I've tried it and it came out amazing, I'll definately be trying a Meatilicious Pizza next time.

If you're allergic to cheese like one of my cousins then this is not for you; or if you're watching your weight then please look away lol. Hope you enjoy this if you do make it...

It tasted super yummy and so easy to make..Ok so here we go..

Ingredients:-
For the base I used 1 pkt Pizza Base mix

For the topping
1 tube Sun –Dried Tomato Paste
2 Plum tomatoes
Mozzarella ball
2 tbsp olive oil
Basil leaves or Spinach to garnish
half a tbsp of salt
half a tbsp of black pepper

Prep time- 30 minutes, also remember to preheat your oven to 190°c

Method:-

Now I used Pizza base mix just because it makes life easy for me, rather than mixing from flour stage. Don't judge me lol..

Its really important to follow the packet mix and make the pizza base. Place the pizza dough on the Tray.

For the topping:

Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, Spread dough with sun-dried tomato paste, then arrange tomatoes and Place mozzarella slices on the top.

Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and some ground black pepper. Transfer the pizza to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crisp, golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.

Serve immediately and garnish with spinach or basil leaves.

Easy right?

http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2016/03/homemade-pizza.html

Wishing you all an amzing Easter Sunday :-)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Use Gas Grill As A First Timer. Advice Please / Buy You Spring Roll And Samosa Wrapper At Affordable Price In Abeokuta / Pure And Unadulterated Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.