Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. (23150 Views)

4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by pafun(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=18pt]This one is not a hoax :
The rapture has come and gone and you have all been left behind to suffer under Buhari , Trump. ISIS, BH etc
You already have the MARK OF THE BEAST
IT IS YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (ever wondered why they want you to register it?)
Pass this on.
YOU ARE ALL FINISHED ANYWAY [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Zetra(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
ftg
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by ChiChiOfLondon(f): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2016
hausas always dialling wrong numbers is def not a hoax, 3 out of 5 times its hausa
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Wutanq(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:

One still called me yesterday just when I was expecting to receive a call from a babe that was visiting for the first time and didn't know her way ,

Did the girl later came? Yes?
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Masculity(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:
My guy that Hausa always dialling the wrong number is true o, 90% of wrong calls I have received all my life is from the Hausas and it is always from their men (maybe their women are not allowed to make calls. undecided)

One still called me yesterday just when I was expecting to receive a call from a babe that was visiting for the first time and didn't know her way , the dude just kept yapping some incoherent noise in my ears "Kai Alhaji Musa, Kadaka zo gobe, Kadaka zo gobe! ".... ....... I was like dude, I don't _fucking understand your language and can you kindly _fuck off, I'm expecting an important call. " I dropped the call only for the doofus to call 30 seconds later, well, ofcourse I didn't pick.

The most annoying part is that the guy used a different number to call me only to start muttering the same nonsense again "Alhaji Musa, Kadaka zo gobe
Kadaka zo gobe" Haba, dem swear for you ni? angry

Before 8pm yesterday, my phone was already showing 7 missed calls from the guy. sad

What is the meaning of the phrase in English?
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by sparkleboy(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Actually, the loading of old mtn cards in 2008 was true. I also got the awoof then.
44chux:
Point of correction, Nigerians can believe anything so long as the rumour stays long enough.

One of such rumours nearly killed me: when one respectable guy told me he would give me #1mil if I got him an old grandfather clock and other similar antique items claiming that one mysterious rare mercury metal dey inside.

Another deceived me claiming if I dialled the imei of my phone whenever it was stolen, MTN will jam & render the phone useless.

Yet another one made me enter gutter looking for MTN used recharge cards when one morning in 2007/2008 some people said if I load any used card e go enter coz somebody hawk MTN server. That morning I received about 19calls from people claiming they loaded up to 20k
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by gbadexy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
I just received a call now again this instance from an hausa speaking man.
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by joseph214(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Those Yoruba men are so annoying, the worst thing is that they have credit to waste, if they call u 4 and u pick and don't talk they will cut the call and call u again. I got so annoyed I day that I screamed into the loudspeaker.
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by felifeli: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
pafun:
The rapture has come and gone and you have all been left behind to suffer under Buhari , Trump. ISIS, BH etc
IT IS YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (ever wondered why they want you to register it?)
Pass this on.

Are you sure? I have always thought mobile phones are evil. But what is alternative? You can't buy and you can't sell without them already. I am afraid o
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
44chux:

Yet another one made me enter gutter looking for MTN used recharge cards when one morning in 2007/2008 some people said if I load any used card e go enter coz somebody hawk MTN server. That morning I received about 19calls from people claiming they loaded up to 20k

No jokes I recharged upto 12k then
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
johnwizey:
That free credit ish is sumtyms true, last year i could remember adding 0000 and any other 8 digits on mtn nd i got up to 1,800 on both sims even did it 4 a couple of friends. I dont knw why dose hausa's lyk dialling my glo sim

I got just 4k..
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
That Hausa number own is real o!....so tey one fill my number as for him bank details, come be say na the say bank we dey use....anytime wey alert enter I go think say na my own, if debit commot I go think say na my own...every time different aboki will be calling me and be speaking rubbish.

You're using a refurbished sim card.. Those sim cards that have been used long by other people but got rebuilt and resold to you
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Princewilla:

You're using a refurbished sim card.. Those sim cards that have been used long by other people but got rebuilt and resold to you

no...i bought this sim in 2006...i have been using it for 10years.
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
oppybouy:
Looool. Hoax or not. Truth is, if a Hausa man Haven't wrongly called your no before. You probably just started using ur line yesterday.

It's my Mums birthday today guys. She's my first love. Make una help me dash her some likes and shares biko. Thanks smiley
How is the likes you're BEGGING for going to help do the duties you are supposed to to do as her son?
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Caseless: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:
My guy that Hausa always dialling the wrong number is true o, 90% of wrong calls I have received all my life is from the Hausas and it is always from their men (maybe their women are not allowed to make calls. undecided)

One still called me yesterday just when I was expecting to receive a call from a babe that was visiting for the first time and didn't know her way , the dude just kept yapping some incoherent noise in my ears "Kai Alhaji Musa, Kadaka zo gobe, Kadaka zo gobe! " .... ....... I was like dude, I don't _fucking understand your language and can you kindly _fuck off, I'm expecting an important call. " I dropped the call only for the doofus to call 30 seconds later, well, ofcourse I didn't pick.

The most annoying part is that the guy used a different number to call me only to start muttering the same nonsense again "Alhaji Musa, Kadaka zo gobe
Kadaka zo gobe" Haba, dem swear for you ni? angry

Before 8pm yesterday, my phone was already showing 7 missed calls from the guy. sad

liar! U don't know what he was saying, but u know how to write it out in hausa. You can't give a transcription of the language you don't understand.
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by sinkhole: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
pafun:
Pass this on.
Thanks for the observation and you sure part of the tribulation grin and somebody already don fall for you own hoax
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by sinkhole: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chai, Hausa people don surfer for this thread grin
There was a time somebody called speaking hausa and I told him its a wrong number, I think the thing continued for about two days and then the same number called and I was realy realy angry but when I picked up the call, ready to talk nonsence, it was an old man, and from the tone of his voice he seemed sick (it seems he had been trying desperately to reach his son!), I had no choice than to calm down and quetly, with my little hausa, tell him "yaakuri baba, wrong number ni!" apparently I dont know how to translate "wrong number" in hausa grin
Please, if anybody knows the meaning of "wrong number" in hausa please tell us o, because of other time!
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
carinmom:

Why did you allow the crap to be pasted on your profile? You shouldn't have allowed it nau grin

@topic
Most of the calls i received were mostly form other ethnic groups particularly igbos and sometimes Hausa and some other ethnic groups. There was even a time when a man mistakenly sent me a recharge card, when i called his number and offered to return it, he declined.

My dear I didn't allow it o, I just woke up this morning and saw it, cant put it down

How would I allow such nonsense
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by carinmom(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
brandymcmb:

My dear I didn't allow it o, I just woke up this morning and saw it, cant put it down

How would I allow such nonsense

Oh no you don't understand what i mean,
the question is why did you comment in the Islamic section?
There are two options there to choose yes or no with a clear warning that if you choose yes it will be pasted on your profile, but you went ahead to press the yes button.

1 Like

Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by pafun(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
sinkhole:
Thanks for the observation and you sure part of the tribulation grin and somebody already don fall for you own hoax

OK Just remain in denial if that will keep you happy. I have spoken my own. Tribulation o , perambulation o.. I don talk. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by sinkhole: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2016
pafun:

OK Just remain in denial if that will keep you happy. I have spoken my own. Tribulation o , perambulation o.. I don talk. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Daddy GOs, Adeboye, Kumuyi and Co and you in particular are all still here together with us after your rapture!
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by pafun(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2016
sinkhole:
Daddy GOs, Adeboye, Kumuyi and Co and you in particular are all still here together with us after your rapture!

Yes some of us are still left behind to watch you suffer and to remind you of how you missed it undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by wiseone28: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
undecided and one Bello from Gombe is using my number for his UBA acct......( he will save/withdraw i will be the one to receive stupid alert)
Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
jworos:
These Hausa people won't just leave my line alone, funny enough it's just my Etisalat they call alot, I mean alot,Got 2 yesterday, waiting for today's call, this happens to me almost everyday undecided
lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
carinmom:

Oh no you don't understand what i mean,
the question is why did you comment in the Islamic section?
There are two options there to choose yes or no with a clear warning that if you choose yes it will be pasted on your profile, but you went ahead to press the yes button.

Okk I now understand you

It's been pulled down already, thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? / Huawei E303 Glo-bolt- Unlocking Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.