Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) (41514 Views)

Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Former President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo shows off his 'drummer's' skill as he receives and commends African Union and All Africa Music Awards (AFRIMA) for uniting Africa.

He showed off his 'drummer's' skilled as he welcomed the international committee of the African Union and All Africa Music Awards.The former president was delighted with the impact music, movies, and cultural festivals are making in Africa. He encouraged the organizers not to relent in their efforts to promote the African culture to the world.

Speaking during the visit,Mike Dada, initiator of the All Africa Music Awards and his team said the visit was in recognition of the former president as an African icon and a cultural enthusiast.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/baba-drummerobasanjo-shows-off-his.html

5 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
When I saw the topic, I was looking forward to seeing Baba playing drums and rolling his sticks like Lucky Dube's drummer.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by McCarlito(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
GudluckIBB:
When I saw the topic, I was looking forward to seeing Baba playing drums and rolling his sticks like Lucky Dube's drummer.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3521335_babacalmdown_jpeg076babf1a4d8c993bdc283b59738857c

9 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Akkord4gov: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obj would have been better as a comedian or an actor. With his ugliness,he will be better than Sanyeri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
All I have to say is...

sai Baba grin

4 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by walexGodson(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
He can't play nada
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Tunami(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
one of the misfortunes of nigeria spotted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obj...(Original Bad Jagaban)
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by dimsonu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obj! The Necessary Evil in Nigeria Politics

5 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Salex007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obj
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by ayatt(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
obj the slayer of pdp....baba iyabo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by kenzysmith: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Baba don dey fine I can bet ma last card obj fine pass taribo if u concur click like

15 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by bright007(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
This old fool that should be rotting in jail if only Nigeria was a country with justice.

7 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nigerians celebrating past leaders who ruined and sucks this country dry.
End time obj.

Nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by AdemolaA2: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obj ... I salute you Sir ...

2 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
walexGodson:
He can't play nada
grin
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Smooyis(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by canalily(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
OBJ and family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Priest200(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Go baba....

1 Like

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Yinkatolu: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
abeg who dey stay for gbagada here
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Hammefeez: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
[size=20pt]To beat drum no hard naaa..... To drum wetin make sense na the koko.....[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by yemitexcel(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
he suppose drum nw
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Strong ugly fella
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by vickoozy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thank God it was a witch that presented the award to him, birds of a feather always flock together........

In other news, can somebody give me an answer to this riddle?

"Am an object, I came into rivers state a week to the re-run of both the federal and state house of assemblies elections like a lion but sneaked out like a tortoise, who am I?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Weedcrusher: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
ObJ. the man with 9 lives
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by JaypeeAnics(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Old thief....keep drumming for d nation, we'll all dance to ur tune, until a meaningful leader comes into power and probe u all.....then d nation will drum for u and u must dance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by Okworigeorge(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
2000+ years ago on whatsapp

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.