Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (324885 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by darrie20(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
johnstar:
Guy, nor b ur story b dis. U tif am jare
if you have a better story, why not post it rather than bad-mouthing someone's effort....I'm entertained though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by inoki247: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cum nd kontinu diz story nw...
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by mohmm: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ife update the next episode nah why u dey waste time nah sad
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Olibboy: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na we get am, we dey ur back @ife
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Sorry 4 d delay guys, had faulty fone issues , dropping asap
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by odifyz(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Iphekitan:
we dey with you. nothing do you.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by johnstar(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
darrie20:
if you have a better story, why not post it rather than bad-mouthing someone's effort....I'm entertained though
dts d problem wit u Nigerians, what's ur own business. F**k boi
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by adedolapo4(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Iphekitan:

3hrs 50mins. What does ASAP mean embarassed embarassed #anticipating
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by dapsonjegz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
EPISODE 5
The following day was monday, i woke up 8:30pm, and i was having lectures by 9 a.m, before i could get to hostel tp pick my things, i'd be late already, and those lecturers get chin chin for head. To avoid embarassment i decided to forfeit the school for that day.
Took my bath, too my time to cook something up in krissh's kitchen. Ate up, rested a little, then decided to resolve to hustling on my lappy.
I was conversing with different maye's and also meeting new ones. Krissh woke up around 10 a.m, he also joined me in the living room with his lappy. He didnt spend up to an hour on it, but he kept coming back to check something on is pc after few minutes. He would go Ahead to watch film and he Was just check is pc frequently again.
I was Hustling on my own pc all this while, then i tiptoed from where i sat to is back,He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't notice my movement, and on the screen Of is pc, i i saw something like tracking, he was on Nigeria post office Website, i wondered when post office Website became a dating site. Hence i guess he was into goods,

Me : coughs
Krissh : what are you doing behind me? (startled)
Me : ish i came to check what you are up to
Krissh : so?
Me : so you are also into goods
Krissh : hmmmn not just goods, tz goods and apartment, it pays, you won't have to be chatting all day with mayezit you still get cool doe.
Me : hmmmn i heard it has more doe dan dating sef, i should have learnt this stuff in ib then o.
U fit teach me, make i combine am with dating parole?
Krissh : no qualms na, but it has to do with risk a little, and alot of thinking o, i still do dating by the side when i see exclusive formats.
Me : forget just teach me thia stuff faa sharply.
Krissh : o boy calm down now leme finish what am doing, would call you in a jiffy.
Me : no qualms

Not up to 30minutes he sat me down by hia lappy and explained everything to me, as in i got it all easyily, i started putting it to test on the spot and someone was alwedi falling, krissh gave me the sitesto burst and showed me way round the sites.
Fews flew by and i've missed alot of lectures, at times i won't step into the school premisea in a week, i was mostly in krissh's house, either hustling or having fun, by the side i now have many jabu chicks by myself thanks to krissh. ThOu i was wise enough not to flaunt my wealth, because i've learnt my lesson from pass experiences.
I didn't skip any of my tests or exams tho, but a person that wasn't in class, what would he write down?, i do crash reading but still my perfOrmances Weren't that great,in my 200 level i didnt carry over any course tho,but my performances were below average.

whenever i have an encounter with kunle my roomie ,his always challenging me for not been serious,but i do tell him
"dy/dx won't give you money, MTS 101 won't give you money, common sense will, but we that have that common sense are low. keep chasing after marks and graduate having no dime, o boy use your head".

As in am always feeling justified with the things i do, Bleep those lectures i miss, i would read them later when i need to, make i just clear from this school asap.

Like i once said, Futa was a very strict school, no space for cultism, and illegal groups, they rusticate at any slight issue. So i was hustling off campus at krissh house, i had no issue with school securities challenging me or anything. No eke issues also for the krissh's area.

Something perculiar happened, during our 200 level break, i didn't go home, i was flexing at krissh's domot, on that fateful day i was hustling as usual when bro shola's call came through.

Bro shola : hello

Me : hello egbon (elder brother) gud afternoon

Bro shola : afternoon, ife what is going on with you?

Me : nothing sir.

Bro shola : is your girlfriend pregnant?

Me : (chuckles) bros no now

Bro shola : no there's definately something wrong with you.

Me : Why that bro?

Bro shola : i just recieved your result via sms now from your school and it was nothing compared to last years own. So what the hell is your problem?

I kept quiet, i recollected that when registering, i registered my bro as my guardian and even fill in his numbers, didn't know it was this kind of thing that Futa would use the number for, chai Futa ehn.

Bro shola : Are you still there ?

Me : yea bro

Bro shola : so what's your explanation?
If you want to waste your life, you should have told me before i waste my money to pay your fees. I know you to be brillant, so whatever you are into that is distracting you, you better put a stop to it now and improve on your studies..

Me : am sorry bro, no vex, would definately work on it.

Bro shola : you better do.

Hung up

Chai, imagine the yawa Futa wan Dabaru my plans, i decided to sit tight the coming session.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Twizzy30(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good one Boy
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Iphekitan:
EPISODE 5
The following day was monday, i woke up 8:30pm, and i was having lectures by 9 a.m, before i could get to hostel tp pick my things, i'd be late already, and those lecturers get chin chin for head. To avoid embarassment i decided to forfeit the school for that day.
Took my bath, too my time to cook something up in krissh's kitchen. Ate up, rested a little, then decided to resolve to hustling on my lappy.
I was conversing with different maye's and also meeting new ones. Krissh woke up around 10 a.m, he also joined me in the living room with his lappy. He didnt spend up to an hour on it, but he kept coming back to check something on is pc after few minutes. He would go Ahead to watch film and he Was just check is pc frequently again.
I was on my own pc all this while,

Typing....
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by palugy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
u don dey use men de play abi? Dat white garment church water wey u drink nai de dull... Guy drop evritin once else.... Hhhmmm...else........
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
EPISODE 5
I was Hustling on my own pc all this while, then i tiptoed from where i sat to is back,He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't notice my movement, and on the screen Of is pc, i i saw something like tracking, he was on Nigeria post office Website, i wondered when post office Website became a dating site. Hence i guess he was into goods,

Me : coughs
Krissh : what are you doing behind me? (startled)
Me : ish i came to check what you are up to
Krissh : so?
Me : so you are also into goods
Krissh : hmmmn not just goods, tz goods and apartment, it pays, you won't have to be chatting all day with mayezit you still get cool doe.
Me : hmmmn i heard it has more doe dan dating sef, i should have learnt this stuff in ib then o.
U fit teach me, make i combine am with dating parole?
Krissh : no qualms na, but it has to do with risk a little, and alot of thinking o, i still do dating by the side when i see exclusive formats.
Me : forget just teach me thia stuff faa sharply.
Krissh : o boy calm down now leme finish what am doing, would call you in a jiffy.
Me : no qualms

Not up to 30minutes he sat me down by hia lappy and explained everything to me, as in i got it all easyily, i started putting it to test on the spot and someone was alwedi falling, krissh gave me the sitesto burst and showed me way round the sites.
Fews flew by and i've missed alot of lectures, at times i won't step into the school premisea in a week, i was mostly in krissh's house, either hustling or having fun, by the side i now have many jabu chicks by myself thanks to krissh. ThOu i was wise enough not to flaunt my wealth, because i've learnt my lesson from pass experiences.
I didn't skip any of my tests or exams tho, but a person that wasn't in class, what would he write down?, i do crash reading but still my perfOrmances Weren't that great,in my 200 level i didnt carry over any course tho,but my performances were below average.

whenever i have an encounter with kunle my roomie ,his always challenging me for not been serious,but i do tell him
"dy/dx won't give you money, MTS 101 won't give you money, common sense will, but we that have that common sense are low. keep chasing after marks and graduate having no dime, o boy use your head".

As in am always feeling justified with the things i do, Bleep those lectures i miss, i would read them later when i need to, make i just clear from this school asap.

Like i once said, Futa was a very strict school, no space for cultism, and illegal groups, they rusticate at any slight issue. So i was hustling off campus at krissh house, i had no issue with school securities challenging me or anything. No eke issues also for the krissh's area.

Something perculiar happened, during our 200 level break, i didn't go home, i was flexing at krissh's domot, on that fateful day i was hustling as usual when bro shola's call came through.

Bro shola : hello

Me : hello egbon (elder brother) gud afternoon

Bro shola : afternoon, ife what is going on with you?

Me : nothing sir.

Bro shola : is your girlfriend pregnant?

Me : (chuckles) bros no now

Bro shola : no there's definately something wrong with you.

Me : Why that bro?

Bro shola : i just recieved your result via sms now from your school and it was nothing compared to last years own. So what the hell is your problem?

I kept quiet, i recollected that when registering, i registered my bro as my guardian and even fill in his numbers, didn't know it was this kind of thing that Futa would use the number for, chai Futa ehn.

Bro shola : Are you still there ?

Me : yea bro

Bro shola : so what's your explanation?
If you want to waste your life, you should have told me before i waste my money to pay your fees. I know you to be brillant, so whatever you are into that is distracting you, you better put a stop to it now and improve on your studies..

Me : am sorry bro, no vex, would definately work on it.

Bro shola : you better do.

Hung up

Chai, imagine the yawa Futa wan Dabaru my plans, i decided to sit tight the coming session.

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by summerflame(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Gbayi bro
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Ndukings92(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
nice one
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Olibboy: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Continuation noniii....
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by MrCEO69(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2016
Been a silent reader bro, nice story. But like to point out to u that u jump season 2 episode 2. U uploaded episode 5 instead.

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Barselonia(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2016
nice one
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by aumeehn: 11:19am On May 01, 2016
Ride on iphekitan we de follow you bumper to bumper bawani shege!!!
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2016
MrCEO69:
Been a silent reader bro, nice story. But like to point out to u that u jump season 2 episode 2. U uploaded episode 5 instead.
na una de cause naija problem u re to lazy to check for episode 2 before saying 'he jump', jump what? buhari them
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by MrCEO69(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2016
Vaxt:
na una de cause naija problem u re to lazy to check for episode 2 before saying 'he jump', jump what? buhari them

Thanks U for the allegation, what u will do for now is to Quote with the episode 2 that i couldnt find.

Thanks in advance. Happy new month.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
MrCEO69:

Thanks U for the allegation, what u will do for now is to Quote with the episode 2 that i couldnt find.

Episode 2
The next day have gotten over the shock
already, Brother Shola took me to Abeokuta as
planned. We got there I decided to abandon
yahoo for a while because bro shola was always
around, so he enrolled me in a lesson, I kept
playing the obedient child, he obtained jamb
form for me, and as a guy with a sharp brain, I
was somehow brilliant so I passed jamb. Wrote
my post utme and got admitted into FUTA.
That’s marked an important stage of in life
because I would be eventually free.
Getting into futa wasn’t easy o, I read faa, I had
no time for yahoo at all, I was just like every
normal student.
My first year in school I was still a fresher so I
ws always attending classes, I don’t attend
parties because parties in futa then were like
gay parties , futa was an technology school, so
guys were much more than girls, therefore in
the parties girls weren’t enough, and I can’t be
dancing with guys. So I shunned social lifestyle.
My Gp was really great in my 100 level. But
everything changed when I met Krissh again.
It happened on Friday evening, I was coming
back from MTS 101 class so I decided to greet
my friends living off campus, they lived in a
building called pinnacle, mehn that place was
dope, boys were able to do things freely with
no school rules, so it was the usual hangout for
guys. i decided to just go and flex there that
evening, got there and the guys were heading
out.
Me: where you guys all going to ?
Segun: we are rolling to Genesis to flex oh, a
guy from JABU is celebrating his birthday
there, you can come along na.
I joined them to and we met people in the
partying mood at Genesis, I sat by the pool side
low key watching everything going on.
You know that moment when the MC was like,
lets call in the celebrant to come and dance, lo
and behold the celebrant was Krissh. Woaw how
could Krissh be a JABU student the Krissh I
knew was a no future ambition. Wonders shall
never cease.
I was dazed I just kept to myself; immediately
he was off hook I approached him
Me: Oh boy
Krissh: IFE!!!! (Looking at me) Iphekitan! Dead
or Alive
ME: You are high, its I, am also surprised to see
you here o.
Krissh: You just abandon us then after leaving
with your brother. How did you get to Akure
alaye we go discuss gan o
Me: woss that story for another time lets party
hard now and talk later.
We were just hanging around each other. I was
like the celebrant’s best friend because he was
calling me to his side anytime his taking
pictures with his bitches, we exchange contacts
sha, and decided to meet up the next day.
Hmmn it’s nice seeing my guy again, Krissh
a.k.a. Casanova
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
MrCEO69:

u don gree say u lazy now?
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
MrCEO69:

Episode 3
The next day he was the one who called me
first.
Krissh : hello
Me : hello who is this?
Krissh : chai see your life, so you didn't save my
number yesterday?
Me : oh my nigga Krissh no vex jae, was to high
that yesterday, guess i didn't remember to
save it.
Krissh : no qualms now, when are you coming
around now, You know we've got a lot to
disscuss.
Me : just send me your address, i'd be there in
a jiffy.
Krissh : okay would send that to you asap.
Hung up.
Sharply i took my bath and dressed up , I guess
things just happen for a reason, am having a
difficult time financially already and now krissh
just showed up. Omo i guess i would go back to
this yy stuff o, at least am yet to exercise the
runs i did at mama Primate domot. Krissh just
have to orientate me back, with the way he was
talking last night, i know he is still a wire wire,
just have to tag along. Few minutes later his
messafe came him.
I headed out for his place, and arrived there
around 12pm.
He lived off campus, in a 3 story building, he
stays at the top flat, he alone, the other flats
where habited by other guys who are students,
i guess they are Into yy also, but krissh is mad
oh, how can he aline be living in a flat, with
3rooms, a living room, a kitchen and store.
That guys cassanova life won't kill him. Am sure
it's because of girls, only God knows the
number of girls he must have nailed in this
building.
We sat in the living room to chit chat
At his place
Me : krissh , why the hell wpuld you be living in
this area, i jnow you are a soicial freak, so why
could you choose to live in roadblock of all
places.
Krissh : you know the eke in this state are on
fire, so one has to be very careful, am living a
lowkey life here o.
Me : hmmmn wise you
Krissh : yea that aside, how far now, you should
have hammered alot already, what's wrong?
Me : hmmmn my guy it's a long story o, lets
just say am back on track now, have deviated
alot previously, just update me about the latest
formats and let me start clicking again.
Krissh : no problem na.
Will you keep living on campus?
Join me here now?
Me : oh boy futa strict o, just have to be
careful, because they fit rusticated person at
any slight issue.
Krissh : ok o
Me : i would be spending my weekends here
sha.
That evening i copied all i needed from him, i
set up bew accounts, a new me, hmmmn
jagaban is here again. My maga must start to
dey pay. It's actual time i could see if mama
prinate's parole is active.
Spent my night at Krissh place, at night we
were just boxing sites up like old times, it was
fun been with my guy again.
That night i was already connected to clients,
everything just seem easy for me.
The next day i left his place for my hostel very
early in the morning, witj the peak i was last
night. I just kept bursting mails. I was on my pc
when my room mate kunle came in all of a
sunden.
Kunle : guy you get issue o
Me : issue as how?
Kunle : where were you last night?
Me : how is that any of your business fa? Are
you my father?
Kunle : you are sick faa. So you think you can
just be doing anyhow abi. If anything happens,
you forgot it's me they will ask first?
Me : whatever mind your business, our hustle
differs jae
Still concentrated on my pc
Kunle : what are you doing on that lappy of
yours, you are serious as if you are writing
some project.
Me : guy you get issue oh, why can't you just
mibd your business fa?
Kunle : hmmmn am sure you up to something,
whatever it is i would know fot sure lastly, you
can't hide anything from me you know.
Me : whatever, sha park well.
I was still sorting things out on my pc. A client
agreed to pay, but i was having problems with
recieving payment so i washed up and headed
back to Krissh's domot asap.
To be continued
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
MrCEO69:

EPISODE 4
Got to krissh's domot in no time, met him in
the lIving rooM flexing with a bae, i wasn't
suprised, good radiance to bad rubbish.
Everytime girls!! Na only him waka come.
I walked him and gave him a lets talk look. He
got the message i was trying to pass across, he
took his bae to his room and came back to me
at the living room.
Krissh : ife how far?
Me : i'm gentle o
Krissh : why the face?
Me : guy i need your help with payment stuff.
Lost the contact of the guy who helps me with
it in ib.
Krissh : How much does the guy charge you?
Me : 20% of the amount am getting
Krissh : that's much
Me : yeah, but at least it's something
Krissh : well i could help you set up your own
medium of payment in minutes.
Me : ya! that's what am talking about.
That's why am here. My maga iz ready to bill up
Krissh : Oh it's a sharp sharp thing
Me : yeah o
Krissh : have you heard of token?
Me : nope
Krissh : chai you are really a learner
Me : anyhow unlearn me
Krissh : okay give me few minutes to clear this
bae.
He went in, i was busy on my pc. 1 hour passed
by krissh waa yet to show up. Is this guy mad,
few minutes is becoming few hours.
30 minutes later he came out putting on singlet
and Boxers hand in hand with the bae , she was
fully dressed, in my mind i knew this foolish
guy had choosen Kitty-Cat over helping me, Am
sure he just finished a match with the way he
was sweating.
He walkes the girl out and came back to me..
Krissh : ife can you spend your night here, so
we can do it at night, right now, i am tired faa.
Me : ypu dey craze faa. You askes for few
minutes, you spent few hours, can't you just
control yourself?
Krissh : guy you can't understand, can't let such
a big fish get off the hook like that.
Me : you are high, so now after waiting
endlessly , you want to post me fa, that ain't
happening o, let's get to business.
Krissh : lolz no vex now, the girl was a machine,
she was going non stop mehn.
Me : quit telling me your story abeg
Krissh : okay let me drink some extra joss, so i
could have a enough energy.
He went to his fridge and brought two bottles
of extra joss with two glass cup. He let him
drink to his satisfaction but i joined him.
Krissh : ok now, let's get down to business.
He made a skype call to his friend who i
suppose to be a yy also but stays abroad. He
told the guy to get him an Account, the guy did
sharply, and we create like two more accounts,
one in south africa, another in malaysia, so we
had full access to the accounts. He then told me
once a payment had been made to the first
Account which was in uk, i should transfer it to
the 2nd Account then 3rd then 4th. I should
then go cash it via western money via my
Account.
Sharply i put that into test, billed up my maga
that was online, the white nigga was forming
had to get , i sent two Unclad pictures of the
girl i was faking to be, to him. and gave him my
perfect format, He concured straight up, i send
my account details to him, and thanks to
mobile banking , he transfer the money into
my account. I didn't waste time, i wired it
through the 4 accounts, and made a transfer
from my malaysia account, so i got the money
in naira. As in no stress at all.
Me : krissh maga don pay shout halleluyah
Krissh : oya ife toh sure. Lets celebrate now
Hmmmn i've learnt my lesson from my
previous lifestyle in ib, tryibg no to spend
wastefully but this a first payment in a long
time. It's worth celebrating tho codedly.
Krissh and high headed for time out.
We were dancing with girls, Drinking and
popping champagne, krissh was literally high,
he even paid for all the expenses. We went
back to his domot I was with a girl, and krissh
two girls. I rushed my bae to krissh's second
room. And played a tactical, breathe taking
match With her.
She got tired oh, and i was still full of energy,
chai frustration, i guess it's the work of that
extra joss we took earlier, hmmmn no wonder
krissh took two girls along, he Must have known
the effect of the drink.
I masturbated a little and slept off
Hmmmn what a wonderful night
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by MrCEO69(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2016
Vaxt:
u don gree say u lazy now?

Laziness is an attribute that isn't associated with me. Bye.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
MrCEO69:

Laziness is an attribute that isn't associated with me. Bye.
lol
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
Mainland or whatever is ur name, post wetn you wan post and stop keeping us on suspense.
Nonsense.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by LeoHezzy(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2016
Update now...we dey wait oo

Nice one bro...
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
Episode 6

The next session which was my 300 level in futa, I moved back into school hostel. I decided to be serious with my studies again and improve my GP. To be sincere it wasn't easy at all, I had to do a lot of extra reading on my own to make up for the lectures I missed, to understand the current topics , I had to go back to previous topics, I'd miss.

But as a naturally born computer freak studying computer science, I find the practical aspect very easy, because I have slight idea about programming in my secondary school days, I did some pettite web designing back then. So the practicals here in futa just widen my orizone, later everything was just too simple to me. I studied and did research and learned many stuffs on my own, so whenever am in class, whatever the lectures were saying became irrelevant because I knew them already. I never skipped lectures tho. Even during tests , other students were amazed at my brillancy and they started tagging to me, especially the girls.

I still do a little yy. By the side during my leisure time, but it wasn't the do or die hard yy like I was into before.

On a certain friday like that, I went to the school libary with my pc, and was hustling because of the free wifi available there. Then I got a call from krissh.

Krissh : hello

Me : hello kvng krissh, hw far now ?

Krissh : am gentle, alaye wetin dey do you na, you just like abandoning person.

Me : o boy no vex o, just sorting things out here.

Krissh : no qualms now. Guess what ?

Me : what's that ?

Krissh : just guess ?

Me : you probably got a new car, or you hammered hard again ?

Krissh : o gather, that's not the ish, as in just guess who is standing by me right now.

Me : hmmmn your bae ?

Krissh : aha ife dey don get you oh
( Heard something like a masculine voice laughing underneath )

Me : hmmmn it's a guy laughing oh, are you now a gay.

( The voice was now laughing audilbly )

Krissh : you are sick faa.

Me : hmmmn boy calm down, the voice sounds like that of bosun's

Kriss : yoir head is working already. It's bosun's

Me : sho! Where did you collide with him.

Krissh : leave story, where you ?

Me : on campus.

Krissh : okay block us for time out.

( Time out was a joint we do goto flex)

Me : okay , be there asap.

Call ends.

Hmmmn reunion tho bad. It's now I and my niccur, we would be back togther. I packed my stuffs and rushed for the dorr when I collided with someone. The person's book fell, I shaked myself and saw it was a girl, she was picking up her stuffs already, I was speechless, because she was smelling nice, I was about to aplogise when she looked up to me, lo and behold. Our eyes collided and guess who she was. Hmmmn she was sister faith, yes the same sister faith from mama primate's.

I couldn't believe it, I guessed she also noticed I was giving her a cursoly look.

Faith : hello , is sorry to much to say for you.

Me : (I got my senses back and eventually managed to say her name ) faith , sister faith!

Faith : ( she looked at me well, then reacted like someone who just remember something ) hmmmn ife ? Brother ife right ?

Me : yeah it's I oh sister faith.

Faith : (hugged me tightly)

Henenen wonders shall never cease, so we would meet again, ife! All this while, you went to james, and that's all, I heard nothing from you, what went wrong with your line, I called and called and it was switched off.

Me : ( see questions o) hmmmn faith that's a long story o, it's not like I meant to neglect you then, can we goto some where quiet to talk please ?

Faith : yeah sure, am hostel is very close.

Me : okay lead me my lady.

Faith : your lady ko, see mouth, you never change.

We headed to her hostel then to her room. I sat down on a bed , texted krissh that I'd be late , I guess her roomies weren't around. So she went out and came back in with Pie and chilled Nutri C.

Faith : brother ife just help manage this.

Me : ( took it) thank you , firstly we are in school now o, let's neglect the brother and sister ish in our names please, and tanks for the hospitality.

Faith : hmmn if you say so, you're welcome.

She sat opposite to me by the next bed.

She allowed me to take my time with the pie and nutric c. I was done in no minutes.

Faith : hmmmn guess you enjoyed it.

Me : yeah thanks a lot.

Faith : hmmn so ife how are you ?

Me : I'm fine oh. Hmmmn.

Faith : what's hmmmn ?

Me : I could hardly identify you oh, you really have changed. Compared to the white garment sister I knew before.

Faith : hmmmn before nko, life is dynamic, so in what aspect have I changed o.

Me : hmmmn you looking dope, you're prettier, more matured and your dressing is killing.

Faith : hmmmn thank you mr sweet words.

Me : I'd take that as a compliment.

Faith : well you ain't looking bad either. Besides I can feel your packs from your body frame in your shirt.

Me : thanks bae.

Faith : okay now tell me what really happened.

Me : hmmn well, I told you my parents were visiting, well when they got to james house where I was lodging, they told me to pack my things and follow them, which I did, and later they sent me to my elder brothers who lived in abeokuta, I was pissed and amidst the frustration because they planned it all without my consent, I misplaced my phone. And from there I did jamb at my brother's place and here I am.

Faith : hmmmn I feel your point, but it really pained me , I felt like you just dumped me, I even almost cursed you.

Me : ahah is it up to that .

Faith : more than that self, I was really in love with you then, and no other guy had ever shown me love the way you did.

( In my mind I was like hmmmn within seven days na)

Me : well I'm sorry it happened that way, I guess there's a mister behind this lovely looking face now.

Faith : hmmmn well not really jawe.

Me : why not, don't tellme you weren't involved in a relationship from then till now.

Faith : haba that's not it, I dated like 2 guys after you left and my experience with them and the conclusion I had about you made me feel all guys ain't reliable , they just chop and clean mouth, so I decided to turn down all request and focus on my studies.

Me : hmmmm such is life .

Faith : (changes topic) so what's your discipline ?

Me : you said ?

Faith : I mean your course .

Me : (oh see this white garment bae forming posh) oh it's CS.

Faith : meaning of cs ?

Me : ( yeah I got back on her ) it's Computer Science.

Faith : okay mine is Quantity Survey (QS)

Me : okay nice course. But it's not girlish.

We sha gisted and I spent close to two hours with her. I decided to have my leave around 4pm, because visitors are not allowed in the girls hostel after 4:30pm. We exchange digits and I bade her bye.

I decided to rush to time out to join krissh and the lost and found bosun.

To be continued.

7 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2016
nairaland.com/2095730/calculating-numbers-blocks-need-fence ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.