Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (324883 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Ndukings92(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
u are good bro,keep it coming
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by berryice(f): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nice one...we need more update grin
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
odifyz:
nice 1 bro..shey dix na tru lif story ni?

[b] I just have the passion for writing but I know that I'm not that good. Who cares anyway? Besides I'm not a literature student that needs to perfect his/her writing skills: not that we (science students) don't write report to perfection. We only do it well when the need arises. So if you are thinking of bashing or correcting my grammatical blunder...... Hmnnnnnn ; like I have rightly said "who cares anyway?". The choice is yours. Thanks Guys!
Let us make it more formal (Smiling).

This story is fictional so any coincedence with names, action, deeds are just mere coincedence, it is not pointed at anyone or any group

All right reserved
Any part of this story could be rebrocasted any where or shared anywhere as long as reference is made to the writer.

Prologue

My name is iphekitan meaning endless love. This is my first story/write up; Appreciation is needed in terms of likes and comments.
Thanks for your time. Smiling face!

I was privillege to attend one of the best secondary school’s in Ibadan then. Was a boys only school tho. But i was happy I attended such a school. I was 17 years old then when I started having this experience.

Every guy of my age would be chasing admission into an higher institution or learning a trade but that's not the case for me. I was just too obsessed with E - dating

Sit back and Read every part of this story carefully and i bet you would enjoy it.

Tz Iphekitan
Whatsapp >> 09034368823 [/b]

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by liljboy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
I dey get the feeling say that laptop go cause casala

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
liljboy:
I dey get the feeling say that laptop go cause casala

Let's wait and see
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Part 21

PLEASE NOTE: This story was in no way written to promote fraudulent activities or a lifestyle of vanity, rather it was inspired by the urge to entertain and enlighten the youths and society at large on the perils of the get-rich-quick syndrome and to promote a reading culture.

So please, stop the "I want to learn yahoo" Calls

Next day I went out to purchase a new Hp laptop, got home and was trying to relax, one of my babes showed up and we were together, I was expecting bro ola to turn up soon. Both krissh and bosun were out so I took my bae to my room.

Bae : ife do you knw I Love you?

See me see question, in my mind I was like love indeed, it's now that am making money that this girls would be loving up, when I had no dime I was gfless. Well to me they are just a play thing, so I played along.

Me : I know you, I love you more

I looked right into her eye balls, an act most ladies couldn't resist, she pulled my head closer to hers and met my mouth with hers. We started having a romantic session. I started smooching her, touching her in different places, she was giving me different kinds of ringtones. Soon I felt her hand trying to unbuckle my belt, hmmm fast girl, I redirected her to my shirt, she started unbuttoning my shirt, did it successfully and flinged it aside, she was now using her tongue to trace the middle part of my body from my neck down to my stomach, then to my hmmmmn, she removed my belt furiously and drawed my trousers down. She was about pulling off my boxers when my phone rang, chai intruder, it was bro ola.

Bro ola : Hello boy, am outside your gate.

Me : Okay bros am coming out asap

Geez couldn't he inform me before leaving his place, now his intruding my fun time.

I apologized to bae, and headed out, brought him in, we sat in the living room.

Bro ola : oh boy, you are living a foreigners lifestyle o

Me : bro na God

Bro ola : God or your hustle?

Me : hustle sure but na God sure pass

Bro ola : If you say so

Me : so bro, what would you love to take

Bro ola : nothing, am not planning to stay for long, just bring me the system you promised.

I went to my room , saw my girl watching film on bro ola's real lappy, I ignored her and carried the new system I bought back to the living room.

Me : bros, this is it o

Bro ola : woaw, this na correct lappy, work would be so fast on it especially by the time I connect my smile to it, I would be browsing with the speed of smile. Hustle begins

Me : abi o

Bro ola : Thank you boy
While I was at Abeokuta, I learnt so many things o, infact I would say that that state is the headquarters of YY, no eke, no nothing, just peaceful hustling. There I learnt dating is trash, dealing in goods type of YY makes much sense and it attracts better pay with less stress.
Thats what am into now.

Me : people said goods makes sense, I just have to be careful, don't wanna jump into what I don’t understand, if you could teach me I fi try my hands on it.

Bro ola : No problem

I heard foot steps coming from my room to the living room, I looked at the direction, lo and behold it was my bae, walking into the sitting room with bro ola's previous system.
Bae : honey, am enjoying this jennifers diaries, but i can't find the next episode.

Mehn i was in avatar state, This girl just blowed up everything, the laptop i just cleared the owners mind about now, this devilish girl bleeped it all up.

To be continued

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by liljboy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
I talk am..... mtchew, girls ehhhhh nonchenche people, must she intrude?... always forming 'woman of the house'. Two grown asss men go dey talk and you no go wait make them finish before you chook mouth...... #she get luck say barca later win this night, I for rain better abuse on top her head

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
liljboy:
I talk am..... mtchew, girls ehhhhh nonchenche people, must she intrude?... always forming 'woman of the house'. Two grown asss men go dey talk and you no go wait make them finish before you chook mouth...... #she get luck say barca later win this night, I for rain better abuse on top her head

Lol up barca grin

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Lordseyad(m): 3:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Ise ja!
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Mainland:

Lol up barca grin
angry[quote author=Mainland post=44441628]
Lol up barca

u bi correct guy .....one roll for you
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Hurklan(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
shootout to the MSN family...
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by olamixx(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
mention me when you update the next part
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Psamist1759(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
If na me i for use correct blow port am go her papa house
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Psamist1759:
If na me i for use correct blow port am go her papa house

grin ;Db4 nko
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Next part to be dropped shortly
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Hardmed: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why bro? I need a voluminous write up nah..........wanna read ova d wknd.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hardmed:
Why bro? I need a voluminous write up nah..........wanna read ova d wknd.

Shortly as in soon
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Part 22

Fu*k that sh**t, this girl hen

Bro ola : ife isn't that my system?

Me : [just looking, speechless]

Bro ola : ain't you the one am talking to?

I gave my bae one devilish stare, I guess she new the meaning, so she went back to the room.

Bro ola : ife are you now deaf all of a sudden.

Me : No bro, just dissappointed as how she could interupt us, bro the system is not yours, it's hers [I lied] to be sincere, I gave it out to her, nothing really happened to your system.

Bro ola : [widened is eyes] you gave my system out with out my permission and even lied about it. I am disappointed in you, f**k this new system, I want my system, as in I want it back right now.

Me : bro calm down now, I'm sorry I lied, I shouldn't have, please forgive me, besides the system is outdated already bro, please help manage this new one.

Bro ola : Are you crazy? I said I want back my system is something else there?

Me : bros forget that system jae

Bro ola : boy i want it back now!!!

I insisted he wasn't going to take the system along, we were already raising voices at each other, when krissh and bosun arrived.

B.B : What 's going on here?

Me : it' s nothing I can't handle, welcome.

Krissh : you dey craze, you are handling it indeed, have been hearing voices three houses from here.

[turns to bro ola]

Bros whats wrong?

Bro ola explained the whole issue to them, I guess krissh was already understanding that it's the parol system he was talking about from his explanations.

Krissh : bro take it easy, he doesn’t want to look bad to that bae ni

Bro ola : with all this, the girl must have heard about the whole issue, if she has an atom of diginity left in her, she would release it without thinking twice.

Lo and behold, the silly girl came to the living room and interupted again

Bae : ife don't worry left him have at least you could afford to buy me a new one.

Gosh was she just trying to play along, from what she heard, geez who sent her, she's making the situation worse, I and krissh were out of excuses and bosun didn't understand why we were insisting not to release the system.

B.B : What is all this [ face's bae], please go and bring out the system.

Me : If you move there ehn, infact clear for here, your presence is annoying to me.
[she gave me the crocodile tears crying look, picked up her bae and left]

Krissh : guy calm down, Let's see in camera... We went into my room to disscus, at the end we decided to give the bro his system back, I took the system to bro ola in the living room and apologised.

Bro ola : whatever [hissed and left]

I then sat bosun down to explain to him, after my explanation he was remorseful, krissh was also trying to console me, i rushed into my room and started weeping like a mother that just lost his child.

To be continued

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by gentlesinna(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bros abeg make dis ur update dey long small naaaaaaaaaa.am not a patient reader 0oo0
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TzIphekitan(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
Bros abeg make dis ur update dey long small naaaaaaaaaa.am not a patient reader 0oo0

Noted
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Ikdbabie(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahahaha. Crying over a laptop. Dnt worry ur maga will still continue paying. Okay
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by liljboy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mainland:

Lol up barca grin
No one fights the lion FCB and remains fit for the next match

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by adedolapo4(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2016
liljboy:
No one fights the lion FCB and remains fit for the next match

see bet casting.

Abeg Op just drop the whole story na
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Lordseyad(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Hahahahaha. Crying over a laptop. Dnt worry ur maga will still continue paying. Okay
Not an ordinary laptop miss, or you didn't read that part...?
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Ikdbabie(f): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Ofcourse i read it. There were two option. So he can go with the other option now.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2016
adedolapo4:

see bet casting.

Abeg Op just drop the whole story na

Was banned b4,dats why there was a delay, next part drops shortly
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Part 23

In my room, I was weighed down, I reminiscenced, I started reflecting on previous incidents, I noticed I was wasteful, I spent more than I earned, my lifestyle was like every other Yahoo guy, I guessed the money took over my thoughts, I hammered, purchased a car, clubed with friends and now I have 800k left in my account, hmmmmn it's time i wisen up.

I decided to thread bosun's path, "i'd rather die young before I go broke", I approached bosun the next day.

Me : Boy, how far? I guess na your primate parole sure pass now oh

B.B : Are you high on cheap drugs?

Me : which kind talk be that, leave trash jur, you have to take me back to that woman o.

B.B : Thought you said you can't fast and you can't endure being confined in a place for seven (7) days.

Me : Oh boy at all, at all, na him bad pass, I pray I die young before I go broke, can't depreciate from something to nothing, after elevating from nothing to something.
B.B : [chuckles] seems you are now desperate.

Me : Call it whatever you want.

B.B : Alright no qualms, would take you there in the evening.

Me : Tanks

B.B : how that your bae now?

Me : you said? Na thunder go fire and bae wey come my side as i dey now.

B.B : Why?

Me : Girls are bad omen, they would chase you when you have something, when you have nothing you would be the one to chase them, and eventually they would ruin your life. Have learnt my lesson already.

B.B : For your mind?

Me : Confirm oh, let krissh Keep leaving his player lifestyle, I don't give a fu*k, what suits a cat doesn’t suit a tiger.

B.B : lol And who is the cat o?

Me : It's up to you

B.B : So have checked your mails.

Me : Nope, would do that after my parole with iya primate.

In the evening, we went to the church together. I being fully prepared to spend 7days there, have packed my bag and everything.
When we got there, they were having a revival. People were just dancing, you understand those white garments church dance now, #raiseyourassesintheair, the primate excused herself from the program and took us to her office.
We sat down to discuss.

Primate : Welcome, gentleman what's that name of yours again [refering to me]

Me : ifeoluwakitan ma .

Primate : hmmmmn love of God is endless, nice name.

Me : but you can call me iphekitan in short. [endless love]

Primate : OK, bosun how are you?, It's been a while have seen you.

B.B : I'm fine ma, have just been busy lately

Primate : hmmmmn don't be to busy for God oh.

[turns to me]

Have you now made your decision?

Me : yes ma , infact ma , am prepared already.

Primate : hmmm what took you so long, well you came at the best moment, a 21 days fasting and prayer is on in the church, so you can be joining our evening revival program.

Me : not a problem ma.

B.B : alright ma, I guess I can take my leave?

Primate : Yeah you are free, I would take over from here.

Bosun left, the primate told me to join the revival and that we would talk later, I did as she instructed.
Hmmm looked around and i was feeling queasy already, I don't fancy the environment at all, I wondered if I was going to last seven days here.
What just kept me going was "i'd rather die before I go broke".

I joined them at the revival, the praise and worship session ended, they switched to exaltation, which the primate anchored, thou I didn't have a bible i was following them in my mind, later they switched to prayer sessions, people were just going into spirit, I prayed a little thou, but later i was watching everyone. The prayer session took much time, it ended after 50mins of hot prayer session, then they swiched to offering.

Lo and behold, a light bae came forward to collect the mic and guess whose it was! , share!!, the same girl that almost ruined my life. Mehn i was speechless, this olosho of a girl now want to start forming holy here, she started singing and i was still staring at her from were I sat.

I came back to my senses when the usher brought the offering basket to my front, the usher was a lady, I dropped 1k in the basket and she gave me a full look, I gave her a look too, and she said thanks, and moved on with her duty, I was still comtemplating about how to go about this shade of a girl when tge service ended.

I retreated back to a corner by the wall, were there was a socket plugged in my phone and started chatting.

To be continued

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by emyblinkx(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
I tire for this ur short updates sef[color=#000099][/color]

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
emyblinkx:
I tire for this ur short updates sef[color=#000099][/color]

If you call this a short update then you are high

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Ndukings92(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mainland:

easy Alobam
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by emyblinkx(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mainland:

OK I get it now,,u are waiting for the real writer to update so you will copy and paste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58