Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) (6622 Views)

Must Watch Nigerian Movies Of 2018 / 6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) by Engrpj(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
1. Domitila (1996) produced by Zeb Ejiro, starring Anne Njemanze. Domitilla is a landmark film in the Nigerian home movie industry.

2.Blood Money (a 1997 ) Chico Ejiro movie that starred the likes of Zack Orji, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Francis Agu and Sam Dede.

3. Glamour Girls (a 1994 Nigerian movie) produced by Kenneth Nnebue featuring Liz Benson, Eucharia Anunobi and Dolly Unachukwu

4.Scores to Settle (a 1998 Nollywood movie) Produced by Sunny Collins and directed by Chico Ejiro. Along with Rich Azu, Liz Benson, Teco Benson, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Patrick Doyle featured in this film.

5. Nneka The Pretty Serpent: Years after its release in 1992, “Nneka the Pretty Serpent” remains a reference point for Nollywood in the past.

6. Karishika(queen of demon) : Produced in 1996

7. Sakobi(the snake girl)

8. Most Wanted (1996) Produced by Dozie Eriobu and directed by Tunji Bamishigbin.

9.Living in Bondage
This movie is one of the oldest to be acted but the popularity it commanded after it’s release opened up Nollywood to the world.

1 Like

Re: All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) by astute07(f): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
They where nice and real films then.not this ones dey doing now

1 Like

Re: All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) by Jerry2i(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please can someone help me. There is a movie that I have been looking for; THE UNTOLD starring Hanks Anuku,JT tom west,emeka Ike,Segun Arinze.......
Re: All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) by Jerry2i(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can someone help me with a movie that I have been looking for; THE UNTOLD,starring JT Tom West,Hanks Anuku,Emeka Ike,Segun Arinze......

2 Likes

Re: All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) by tobbyalone: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jerry2i:
Can someone help me with a movie that I have been looking for; THE UNTOLD,starring JT Tom West,Hanks Anuku,Emeka Ike,Segun Arinze......

I dey find am too o
Re: All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) by Creeknigga(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
tobbyalone:

I dey find am too o
How are you doing?
Found it?

(1) (Reply)

Tallest Nigerian Artist Ever Seen / Dstv Fooling Nigerian With Promo Of 9k / Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.