Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures (19248 Views)

Astonishing Transformation Of Twin Sisters! (photo) / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / Black Beauty: Singer Waje Iruobe Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by NigerianMusic: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Our Easter can only get more colourful. Flawless singer and single mother of one Waje shares adorable photos with us all in the joy of the season. Isn’t she astonishing ??
http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/27/beautiful-singer-waje-celebrates-her-easter-with-astonishing-pictures/

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Tabelachizza(f): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
***hmmmm***
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by moonnstar(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cool
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Dottore: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Celebrity poo on front page as usual.
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by kennyman2000(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice one. NPRA. Nairaland photo reveiwers association have seen it.

She can now go and sleep.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
So undecided
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by bunmioguns(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided

Her life, I Gat nothing to comment

Abeg come follow me chop

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by IamAtribalist: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool This babe is nice. Na who get her number - share am o! cool
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by fowlyansh181(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
This has been on fp before? undecided
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Kelklein(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
[color=red] Beautiful!!!...with those her signature laps tho[/]
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
MILF angry
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by bluaero(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Terra Culture
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by JoaHynppes(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=15pt]beautiful!
But she's certainly a b*tch! thou! [/size]
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Has dhiz picture helped anyone?...... angry angry
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
JoaHynppes:
F
For fish
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
toposi4naija:
A

For apple
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by mizhefeh(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by mizhefeh(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
JoaHynppes:
F
For fan
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by hakinze00(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lalasticlala
how market? Ur hand don mistakenly push this topic come FP for the 2nd tym
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Holyfield1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Waje is fast becoming the new Tonto Dike of Nairaland
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by damosky12(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
wow! Beutifull clothes she is got there.... Besides, its all about Him.
https://www.nairaland.com/3016060/why-death-jesus-sacrifice#44199203
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Holyfield1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
I thought this made front page yesterday Lalasticlal.a, why na undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by princechurchill(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
sometimes i wonder how i will use my hard earn mb to open rubbish
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
She gada body o grin
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Holyfield1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
toposi4naija:
A
For Ancestors undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by Praizekeyz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beautiful! The 2nd pic tho...na breeze blow d cloth up?
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by JoaHynppes(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
thisisayus:

For fish
Bruv! grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by HomesOfLife(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Her dress combination tho.. lipsrsealed embarassed sad
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by HRich(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
NigerianMusic:
Our Easter can only get more colourful. Flawless singer and single mother of one Waje shares adorable photos with us all in the joy of the season. Isn’t she astonishing ??
http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/27/beautiful-singer-waje-celebrates-her-easter-with-astonishing-pictures/
Ok. I have SAW it.
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by HRich(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dottore:
Celebrity poo on front page as usual.
Lack of Post though.
Re: Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures by shamecurls(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Like for Okro Soup

Share for Ogbono soup

Quote for Vegetable Soup

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want My Hair Turned Back To Natural. Urgent Advice On Procedure. / Makeup Tutorials....step Up Your Make Up / Is There A Diamond/Jewelry Store In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.