Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? (13193 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls your sincere contribution is needed. Let me look before leaping.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by cruzita(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
well mine is still intact .#TeamVirgin

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
I feel grateful

i feeled fuilfill

and i happy because i never EXPERRED it,,,

ehn... You know..

I think i gonna die on the line but i got the blackman blood in me,so i ROSE again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by LuveU2(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
It was a loss then now if i hear
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Fmartin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
make i hear something! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:

Sorry but why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
lipsrsealed
talk o grin
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by RexKexMilann: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm. Nawa oo for this kind of thread oooundecided.

Well, since this is nairaland, except barricade of lies.undecided.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
vsaintchigs:
It was a loss then now if i hear
Lol can you explain?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls your sincere opinion is needed. Let me look before leaping.
hope the first time go be my wife then e go be correct achievement. Meanwhile only this op na fine gals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
I didnt sleep well for a month because of worries cos i didnt use cd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by LuveU2(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
talk o grin
grin mixed feelings. I felt achievement and loss same time

Btw, you look like you warming up for the lipsrsealed @ dp. Cute tho!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmm....
Lemme park here jeje, i foresee FP

By the wait o OP, how many years you dey

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
kikikiki. Well then, keep it up. ):
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by halfricanadian(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lost is associated with loss

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
In reality,

Some were molested at an early age

Some lost it to olosho bcus of their low self esteem

Some lost it through masturbation

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by cruzita(f): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Sorry but why?
no reason,just find happiness keeping it

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
no reason,just find happiness keeping it

Ok dear
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by cruzita(f): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fmartin:
make i hear something! shocked
why u no wan believe me? abi u think say no more virgins for naija again?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
masterchi:
hope the first time go be my wife then e go be correct achievement. Meanwhile only this op na fine gals

Lol cheesy Thats good

thnx! smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Anything valuable that you lose in life is a LOSS.
Virginity is a symbol of dignified self control, it should be maintained.
Incase you have lost yours, then Aspire for a Secondary Virginity or Tertiary Virginity. Lol

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
grin mixed feelings. I felt achievement and loss same time

Btw, you look like you warming up for the lipsrsealed @ dp. Cute tho!

achievement and loss Lol

kikikiki leave innocent me alone o. Thanchu smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by sirthisthickkal: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
i guess you dont know the full meaning of virgin.

V= very

i= important

r= respected

g= girls

i= in

n= nigeria.

Shout out to all virgins in nigeria.

We will always stand by you!! And we look forward to disvirgin you all.

Thanks.

courtsey: players association of Nigeria (PAN).

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
vsaintchigs:
I didnt sleep well for a month because of worries cos i didnt use cd
LMAO Hope you are free sha
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Pheals(f): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2016

I never lost it undecided

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adaure4ever which one is sec and tertiary virginity again undecided

Lalasticlala pls come o

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Ragner(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
To we all N!ggaz, it was a Fuking Achievement cos that was the First of many that Came and to them Ladies, a Few regret it. I mean a Few

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Fmartin(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
why u no wan believe me? abi u think say no more virgins for naija again?
no b so my dear, me self dey luk fr one...#hop i hv found? kiss
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
In reality,

Some were molested at an early age

Some lost it to olosho bcus of their low self esteem

Some lost it through masturbation

True, but you have not answered the ?? smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
sammydemperor:
Hmmmm....
Lemme park here jeje, i foresee FP

By the wait o OP, how many years you dey
Why u dey ask?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol cheesy Thats good
thnx! smiley
welicum but u no tell us how u feel oh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry / What Is Koboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.