Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (11487 Views)

I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Remember my runs girl off and on babe that asked me to lick her pussy and I refused?

Well, today , I was in the mood.. I invited her over.. She said she will come only on 2 conditions:
1 that I must take her out to a fast food joint at Ikeja.
2 that I must eat her pussy and dry it wit my tongue..

I promised and said yes...

I took her out... She's so pretty... Gorgeous.. Oh my Gush...

I wish to marry her.. Only if she will stop sleeping with rich Chiefs, Alhajis & yahoo boys..

Na pretty Yoruba girl with big water melon I can use as pilllo. U kwn Yoruba babes are the most endowed in naija.. Not Igbo's with flat chests & small nyash..

Well. I later sucked and licked that place before hot sexxxx that she was moaning and speaking in tongues..

After that she told me she is now "born again"..

That's our last sex... Imagine.. Rubbish girl...

What should I do?

Cc.. Lalasticlala and Farano
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by ify2nyce(f): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
from she to he

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by SUPERPACK: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Our youths have gone mad again

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
ify2nyce:
from she to he
u should have known it was autocorrect error
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Larryhoover(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
You just enter one chance my guy, take heart.

Hope you never pay her
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Our youths have gone mad again

I de tel u. Don't mind them.
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by H2Ossss(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
lol... u brought the holyspirit down on her... after all while 'lighting' her she was speaking in tongues....
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op must be on weed
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by gamaliel121(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ibo bisshes in my skool has some serious nyash oo...

3 Likes

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by refiner(f): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
for u to av mentioned lalasticlala to DAT stupid post of urs is stupidity!.... even if lala was drunk he will never move dis useless thread to front page!undecided

if I be lala,I for don ban u immediately!

2 Likes

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Evidence1000(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why mention lalasticlala?
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Peacefulgold(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:
for u to av mentioned lalasticlala to DAT stupid post of urs is stupidity!.... even if lala was drunk he will never move dis useless thread to front page!undecided

But u no b am.. tongue
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by olaleye1355(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
@op I tut u said u wish to marry her if only she stopped fucking chiefs and rich men

Then she say she is born again

Your easter wish has been answered!!!

#AboutToWed

5 Likes

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by dreamworld: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
A girl u don't know her sexual history, u r putting ur mouth on her thing, gosh
Go run som test at the hospital bro

1 Like

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2016
wow
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2016
jubebaister:
Remember my runs girl off and on babe that asked me to lick her pussy and I refused?

Well, today , I was in the mood.. I invited her over.. She said she will come only on 2 conditions:

I wish to marry her.. Only if she will stop sleeping with rich Chiefs, Alhajis & yahoo boys..

Na pretty Yoruba girl with big water melon I can use as pilllo. U kwn Yoruba babes are the most endowed in naija.. Not Igbo's with flat chests & small nyash..

Well. I later sucked and licked that place before hot sexxxx that she was moaning and speaking in tongues..

What should I do?

Broda Op, she discreetly benched ya cuz u no sabi do the nashing grin

1 Like

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

No offence but i think u r d one who is displaying stupidity... U saw d title of d thread and u still click on it and probably read its content.

1 Like

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by IamAtribalist: 1:26am On Mar 28, 2016
cool beautiful yanshing story - please keep it coming. cool

1 Like

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by oluwaNaija: 4:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Nicki Minaj Takes Security Guard’s Phone & Throws It Across The Stage — Shocking Video
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Get yourself a nice woman.
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Larryhoover:
You just enter one chance my guy, take heart.

Hope you never pay her
Na waooo, my guy free her and get serious.
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by ayamAgenius: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

You'd be surprised
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by yellowbeauty(f): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2016
jubebaister:

What should I do?

tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2016
unlick it
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by freezyfofo(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2016
tell her to wait till you get born again too....abi?

Download my free beat pack. Click here>> www.datafilehost.com/d/1bb6027f
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2016
jubebaister:

When u are calling lala now. What do you want him to do for you?
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by austin4real(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
So you actually:
-Took a jerry can
- Queued up for fuel for close to like five hours
-Purchased fuel @ Prolly 170 per liter
-went home happy
-Poured the fuel into your generator
-Fired up the gen
-Brought out you charger to charge your phone so that you type this shitty story....

*In falz Voice* My brother, you need toh Walsh ur head with annoilting....
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Mcbussy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
jubebaister:

What should I do?

Another contender for Nairaland Troll of The Year ...keep it upgrin

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Raydos: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
gringrin
gringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
grin
gringrin
gringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

Farts On Thread
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lwkm... just rape her
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
And u think your mother would be proud to see her son typing this shit of a story. My brother, u need special grace to be useful in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.