Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! (1323 Views)

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (8GB Ram/ 256GB HDD) - Outright Sale or Swap / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / Sparkling UK Used Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by BedLam: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Rarely used and clean. Sexy too kiss fresh and crispy.

Core 15.
128 gb
4 gb ram.
Comes with keyboard and pen.

100k.
Lagos.

Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by junedraza(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
BedLam:
Rarely used and clean. Sexy too kiss fresh and crispy.

Core 15.
128 gb
4 gb ram.
Comes with keyboard and pen.

100k.
Lagos.

Can you post some sexy pictures ??
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by BedLam: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
junedraza:

Can you post some sexy pictures ??
sexy as ,Bleep

Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by africanboy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
We spoke. Please reserve till tomorrow.

Do you have more pictures? What is the battery condition? Keyboard backlight?

Thank you
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by BedLam: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Available
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by subsidy12: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2016
BedLam:
Available

Available? But someone promised to pay for it so why is it still available?
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by Lexusgs430: 5:49am On Mar 30, 2016
subsidy12:

Available? But someone promised to pay for it so why is it still available?

A promise is not a promise, till said promise is redeemed!!!!
NB: Seller is still the owner of the product, till such a time.
If a deposit is already paid (and completion date agreed), then seller has no right to advertise!!!!
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by benik(f): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2016
last price pls
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by subsidy12: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Lexusgs430:

A promise is not a promise, till said promise is redeemed!!!!
NB: Seller is still the owner of the product, till such a time.
If a deposit is already paid (and completion date agreed), then seller has no right to advertise!!!!
Agreed!!! but when i called to buy he said someone had promised to buy it that day and he was keeping it for the person. i was surprised he preferred promise to cash.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by Lexusgs430: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2016
subsidy12:

Agreed!!! but when i called to buy he said someone had promised to buy it that day and he was keeping it for the person. i was surprised he preferred promise to cash.

I see your point. If I were the seller, I would sell it to first to show me the money.
I hope the person that promised him, is not a time waster!!!
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by africanboy(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I see your point. If I were the seller, I would sell it to first to show me the money.
I hope the person that promised him, is not a time waster!!!

I am the person he reserved it for. I am not a time waster. Should be concluded today. @bedlam, still expecting you at Alausa
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by Lexusgs430: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
africanboy:

I am the person he reserved it for. I am not a time waster. Should be concluded today. @bedlam, still expecting you at Alausa

LOL. I love such sharp responses!!! When you buy the surface, can I quality control it for you(only 1 month test run)?
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by BedLam: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
[size=24pt]sold[/size]
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by africanboy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Testing....? Hmm, let me think about it.

Lexusgs430:

LOL. I love such sharp responses!!! When you buy the surface, can I quality control it for you(only 1 month test run)?

Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
africanboy:
Testing....? Hmm, let me think about it.

Make una come see mega flexing o!!!!! Think am quick o. Congratulations on your purchase.
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by africanboy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
@bedlam, got any similar device? still enjoying the SP3
Re: Sexy Cheap And Crispy Fresh Surface Pro 3. Very Cheap!!! by BedLam: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2016
africanboy:
@bedlam, got any similar device? still enjoying the SP3
Hi bro, no...nothing for now and besides not been around...hope you good ?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD......21" Sharp Multi System Box Tv @ 8K / SOLD / Huawei Honor 7x Sealed In Box 98k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.