Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father (16678 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Islie: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

A man, identified as Chinego Wasiu, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl, Favour (pseudonym) in the Boundary, Ajegunle area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Wasiu, who was nabbed by the Ajegunle Police Division after the rape, also allegedly led a gang of thugs to Favour’s house to beat up the father.

Wasiu was said to have threatened to inflict injuries on the victim’s family if they made a noise about the rape.

Our correspondent gathered that around 9.30pm last Monday, Favour was sent on an errand to buy noodles and a candle from a shop.

It was learnt that Wasiu had accosted the teenager and raped her, warning her not to disclose the incident to anyone.

It was gathered that the family, however, reported the matter at the police station on Tuesday, and the police launched a manhunt for the suspect.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Wasiu on Tuesday allegedly led a gang of hoodlums to the victim’s father’s house on Alayabiagba Street, and injured him with broken bottles.

It was gathered that the suspect on Wednesday appeared again and was said to have threatened to kill the family members if they followed up the matter with the police.

Favour’s older brother, who gave his name only as Simeon, said Wasiu covered her sister’s mouth with clothes while he raped her, adding that the family members had reported at the Juvenile Welfare Department of the police station.

He said, “My sister had been sent to buy a candle and noodles in the neighbourhood. It was some minutes before 10pm. She was accosted by the rapist, and when she raised the alarm, he covered her mouth with clothes and raped her.

“The annoying part was that the man came to our house and threatened to deal with us if we made a noise over the incident. He came with thugs and beat up my father. He was injured; broken bottles were used on him.

“The suspect threatened to kill me too. I took pictures of the broken bottles and my father’s bloodstained clothes. We reported at the Ajegunle division and the case is presently at the Juvenile Welfare Department of the station.”

A social worker with the Child Protection Network, Toyin Okhlagogo, who assisted the girl to the Mirabel Centre for treatment, said, “The girl was raped in the Boundary area while running an errand for her family. The girl’s family threatened to take the suspect’s family up on the matter. The suspected rapist allegedly came with partners in crime to beat up the victim’s father. He was injured. The victim had been taken to the Mirabel Centre for medical examination.”

Our correspondent gathered that while Wasiu had been arrested, some of his gang members were still on the run.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed Wasiu’s arrest.

She added that investigation was “still ongoing on the case of rape.”

http://www.punchng.com/man-rapes-14-year-old-brutalises-victims-father/

Pic: Broken bottle allegedly used by Wasiu

1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by glimpse33(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Oh Dear Lord..This Is So Inhuman

SAY NO TO RAPÊ!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by godfrey01(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Rape case... Front page... Lalalalalalalalstical... Do the needful...
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Okorieikechukwu(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
[img][/img]Am sorry for girl[img]Am sorry for girl[/img]Am sorry for girl
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Another one in the south not by a Muslim or a northerner nor Hausa/Fulani.
Like the others, this one has also been bookmarked for future reference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by obontami: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=5pt] smellymouth I know say na you tongue

BTW shey people still dey rape when shaolin full everywhere like wetiiiiiin
[/size]
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Smellymouth: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
obontami:
[size=5pt] smellymo.uth I know say na you tongue

[/size]

Ashawo kill u.. werey boy grin cheesy grin grin

I wonder why peeps still rape ladies when oloshos full everywhere undecided
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by joseph1832(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2016
obontami:
[size=5pt] smellymouth I know say na you tongue

[/size]
You forget say shaolin na olopa, wey go collect your last 1kobo if you let am? Lol.

Rape na free na! That's why some eediots like am pass wetin. Osho free no go kill some pepu for dis naija.
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Mad men with rod of destruction everywhere
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by obontami: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ashawo kill u.. werey boy grin cheesy grin grin
I wonder why peeps still rape ladies when oloshos full everywhere undecided

[size=5pt] the thing surprise me too Ooo

When you can easily get laid just for a token

Infact they should just kill the guy by hanging his dick
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Mtcheeeew
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Smellymouth: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2016
obontami:

[size=5pt] the thing surprise me too Ooo

When you can easily get laid just for a token

Infact they should just kill the guy by hanging his dick
[/size]

Hahaha... I dey tell u bro.
Na dis punishment the guy deserve

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by obontami: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha... I dey tell u bro. Na dis punishment the guy deserve

True that grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by obontami: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
You forget say shaolin na olopa, wey go collect your last 1kobo if you let am? Lol.

Rape na free na! That's why some eediots like am pass wetin. Osho free no go kill some pepu for dis naija .
by the time the osho free land the iidiot for jail shebi hin eye go clear grin
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2016
obontami:
by the time the osho free land the iidiot for jail shebi hin eye go clear grin

Yes ke. All those who sold their votes for 2 derica of rice were in prison for 16 years. Now, freedom is here. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by obontami: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes ke. All those who sold their votes for 2 derica of rice were in prison for 16 years. Now, freedom is here. Lol.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
The dark hypocrisy of nig christians is becoming increasingly worrysome! Nig christians revel in campaign of calumny against Islam! Evryday its one propaganda or the other! Tomoro its another stereotype against Islam! Even d media have shamelessly joined d gangup against Islam! If a Muslim commits a crime Islam ends being blamed! Why Why why!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by omooba969(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
I still wait to see that which is right about 9ja.

May God help us. cool
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Kyllahmc(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
nawaoo this 21st century when its easier to get punna than any other thing in this country
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by marshalcarter: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Is wa ooo
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by rawtouch: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Sick fella

Why send a girl child out that late alone when other siblings are at home some parents are the cause of their own misfortunes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by kaziblake(f): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Help our girls from mad men on loose.
Chinego wasiu hope you rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by chimah3(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
End time....

(fill in the gap)
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by 4nobody4every1: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
angry angry angry

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by greatness22(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
I recommend they use a brand new sledge hammer to damage wasiu balls and a broken coke bottle to crest "wasiu the rapist" on his diick. Click "like" if you agree and "share" if you want more punishment to the bastarrd son of a thousand fathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
D guy charges no b here ooo..
Rape
assualt
brutality
threat 2 d family member
public nuisance
it bin long d guy has bin wishing 4 jail terms
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by dayoungmoney1: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Too bad
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by theripper3: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
The criminal is Yoruba abi?

Raaape Raaape people.
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by BetaThings: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The dark hypocrisy of nig christians is becoming increasingly worrysome! Nig christians revel in campaign of calumny against Islam! Evryday its one propaganda or the other! Tomoro its another stereotype against Islam! Even d media have shamelessly joined d gangup against Islam! If a Muslim commits a crime Islam ends being blamed! Why Why why!

Christians don't like to share - they dislike
1) polygamy
2) multiple religions in a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by osmoses305: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Is wasiu a Christian name?

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by openmine(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
So unfortunate...Thank God the pedo. has apprehended by the police....but why wud they send the girl on an errand by 10pm....? angry angry
Re: Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father by praxisnetworks: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chinego Wasiu, two dangerous combinations fulani and.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.