Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? (1568 Views)

Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by Decibel: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Why are the children and relatives of the political elites such as Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Akande, Okorocha, Ngige, etc not applying for the PONZI SCHEME called YESGRANT but instead got some juicy appointments with CBN through the backdoor without the approval of Federal Character Commission?
Just asking smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by omenka(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Na wa oo. Must people Wail?? Imagine thread abeg. cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by delishpot: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Decibel:
Why are the children and relatives of the political elites such as Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Akande, Okorocha, Ngige, etc not applying for the PONZI SCHEME called YESGRANT but instead got some juicy appointment with CBN through the backdoor without the approval of Federal Character Commission?
Just asking smiley wink

Maybe because if they get the grant, many people will say its long legs. Besides why apply for such if your dad is the presido? Will Obamas daughters or any presidents child at that, ever do such? Bad as e bad, they already have friends and friends of friends who can help them. Let those slots on YESGRANT go to those who have no helpers and backbone o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by Decibel: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:

Maybe because if they get the grant, many people will say its long legs. Besides why apply for such if your dad is the presido? Will Obamas daughters or any presidents child at that ever do such? Bad as e bad they already have friends and friends of friends who can help them. Let those slots on YESGRANT go to those who have no helpers and backbone o

You've answered well. But take for instance you're marketing a TECNO product but you're not using it. How will you convince your customers that Tecno is a good brand?

1 Like

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by delishpot: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Decibel:

You've answered well. But take for instance you're marketing a TECNO product but you're not using it. How will you convince your customers that Tecno is a good brand?

What they are applying for is money not a product. It is intended for people with no capital and who cannot raise such sum on their own. Children of Buhari and all other ogas at the top earning verrrrry good pay and are pals to many rich people who can support their dreams and projects financially. Zara can get access to loans with her dad as presido faster than you and I. She and others like her do not need that grant. Let the slots go to those who really have no means of supporting their businesses themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by SleekAboki: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2016
They have no need for it. Buhari has secured their future with enough forex laundered through Aisha. it is in excess of $22 million per buhari child. calculate how many round tripping Aisha carried out. These people have finished Nigeria under the guise of change.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by sherrylo: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Oh lord! See question....
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by meromero11: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
They have no need for it. Buhari has secured their future with enough forex laundered through Aisha. it is in excess of $22 million per buhari child. calculate how many round tripping Aisha carried out. These people have finished Nigeria under the guise of change.

I have read all your post and observed they were completely anti-Buhari or anti-Tinubu or anti-north or anti-yoruba. Look, if you and your family don't want to belong to this country then why not migrate to cameroun or ghana. This country is in the midst of a major economic crisis and all you could contribute at all times are comments aimed at causing disaffections amongst our people. You keep insulting the leaders of other tribes but virtually every other tribe have stopped bothering making any insultive comments on your own. You and the party you have been defending detroyed this country for 16 years unbroken period. GEJ period was the worst and we pray never to see his types again in this country. Whether you like it or not PMB and his team will succeed. They will steer this nation out of her present economic quagmire. Its a matter of time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by tuniski: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2016
They should be running foundations and giving grants from the amassed dollars. Those once don't need to work in our clime. Spoilt brats!
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by SleekAboki: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

I have read all your post and observed they were completely anti-Buhari or anti-Tinubu or anti-north or anti-yoruba. Look, if you and your family don't want to belong to this country then why not migrate to cameroun or ghana. This country is in the midst of a major economic crisis and all you could contribute at all times are comments aimed at causing disaffections amongst our people. You keep insulting the leaders of other tribes but virtually every other tribe have stopped bothering making any insultive comments on your own. You and the party you have been defending detroyed this country for 16 years unbroken period. GEJ period was the worst and we pray never to see his types again in this country. Whether you like it or not PMB and his team will succeed. They will steer this nation out of her present economic quagmire. Its a matter of time.
I'm holding them accountable. If I elect to talk to them in the only language they responds best to it's your problem to deal with save, you are a beneficiary of corrupt practices. Those criminal politicians you have in that country should thank their stars that these are the best that can get to them at this point in time. They should be fearful and expect the ultimate doom which will be a violent revolution never witnessed in the history of mankind. The only thing that will save them is deliver dividends to the populace. I will personally drink kunu with the head of El Rufia and sanusi lamido sanusi a day after the revolution. Never again shall innocents pay for the acts and deeds of criminal politicians.
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

Omenka, why not tell us d answer... or are u afraid you wud have to lie to answer it brilliantly? ??
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by Ojukwufrank: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
[s]
SleekAboki:

I'm holding them accountable. If I elect to talk to them in the only language they responds best to is your problem to deal with save, you are a beneficiary of corrupt practices. Those criminal politicians you have in that country should thank their stars that these the nest that can get to them at this point in time. They should be fearful and expect the ultimate doom with will be a violent revolution never witnessed in the history of mankind. The only thing that will save them is deliver dividends to the populace. You are just too naive to see what's coming. I will personally drink kunu with the head of El Rufia and sanusi lamido sanusi a day after the revolution. Never again shall innocents pay for the acts and deeds of criminal politicians.
[/s]

Trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

Wat he said, is it a lie??....
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by ziccoit: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
If they had applied you people would have maligned the president for using his seat to favour his immediate family members. So, they are not poor so don't need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by meromero11: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

I'm holding them accountable. If I elect to talk to them in the only language they responds best to it's your problem to deal with save, you are a beneficiary of corrupt practices. Those criminal politicians you have in that country should thank their stars that these the nest that can get to them at this point in time. They should be fearful and expect the ultimate doom with will be a violent revolution never witnessed in the history of mankind. The only thing that will save them is deliver dividends to the populace. You are just too naive to see what's coming. I will personally drink kunu with the head of El Rufia and sanusi lamido sanusi a day after the revolution. Never again shall innocents pay for the acts and deeds of criminal politicians.

You sit in the comfort of your bedroom typing on the computer to incite others to revolution. I was once a student union leader in lagos during the Babangida-Abacha era. We write and write in protest against harsh or wrong policies of government. If after all the written publications and no action on the part of government to address the issues we raised we immediately take to the streets to
enforce our demands. Those days wrongs were put right and errors were corrected.
These days what do you have. Writing and writing and no action till date on the part of our younger generation. Revolution will never come. The only option is to join hands together and build this nation. Jonathan came, he had good intentions but quickly abandoned it for his selfish purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by SleekAboki: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

You sit in the comfort of your bedroom typing on the computer to incite others to revolution. I was once a student union leader in lagos during the Babangida-Abacha era. We write and write in protest against harsh or wrong policies of government. If after all the written publications and no action on the part of government to address the issues we raised we immediately take to the streets to
enforce our demands. Those days wrongs were put right and errors were corrected.
These days what do you have. Writing and writing and no action till date on the part of our younger generation. Revolution will never come. The only option is to join hands together and build this nation. Jonathan came, he had good intentions but quickly abandoned it for his selfish purpose.
We have been patient enough with Nigeria. Buhari represented the last chance to reposition things but the country have witnessed more deaths under his watch in 10 months. We are coming on all politicians who have contributed to the mess of a country. Violent revolution is the only solution and we are coming in a way they won't expect. they should be very afraid. only a working system in Nigeria where the masses are enjoying atleast the basic things of life will halt us.

Nigeria is bigger than Buhari Pdp or Apc.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by delishpot: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

We have been patient enough with Nigeria. Buhari represented the last chance to reposition things but the country have witnessed more deaths under his watch in 10 months. We are coming on all politicians who have contributed to the mess of a country. Violent revolution is the only solution and we are coming in a way they won't expect. they should be very afraid. only a working system in Nigeria where the masses are enjoying atleast the basic things of life.

Really? A new messiah for Nigeria? Wow, I will work with anyone for a better Naija. I strongly believe that giving the people the basics of life will keep the restless, restful and the sleepless will have sleep. Our leaders need to know this. I believe It is because all the past ones came, saw and conquered without any backlash and so have those after them. With no price paid for their mistakes, the new ones assume their tenure would go smoothly too should they ignore the needs of their people and gather money into their private purses.
Let's save the drinking kunu with skull part. He who lives by the sword.......
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by meromero11: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

We have been patient enough with Nigeria. Buhari represented the last chance to reposition things but the country have witnessed more deaths under his watch in 10 months. We are coming on all politicians who have contributed to the mess of a country. Violent revolution is the only solution and we are coming in a way they won't expect. they should be very afraid. only a working system in Nigeria where the masses are enjoying atleast the basic things of life.

This is more nationalistic and well strongly worded. I agree with you. Lets dissolve all ethnic differences and join hands to confront the common enemy of our hopes and aspirations as a nation. I am ready to deploy all I have including the red-badge to see to a revolutionary success without any ethnic agenda or political bias. Bros, you do well.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by jaykaylegend(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
this one na wailing reloaded..

1 Like

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by SleekAboki: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

This is more nationalistic and well strongly worded. I agree with you. Lets dissolve all ethnic differences and join hands to confront the common enemy of our hopes and aspirations as a nation. I am ready to deploy all I have including the red-badge to see to a revolutionary success without any ethnic agenda or political bias. Bros, you do well.
As a student of Karl Marx and all doctors of revolution, It grieves my heart when politicians plunder our collective commonwealth and still come back and tell Us they steal cos people never stone them or they didn't sign cheques while the same people cheer. It's time to make them very afraid and deliver or face the consequences.

Nigeria no be their papa property. it belongs to every kid you see on the streets.
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by SleekAboki: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:

Really? A new messiah for Nigeria? Wow, I will work with anyone for a better Naija. I strongly believe that giving the people the basics of life will keep the restless, restful and the sleepless will have sleep. Our leaders need to know this. I believe It is because all the past ones came, saw and conquered without any backlash and so have those after them. With no price paid for their mistakes, the new ones assume their tenure would go smoothly too should they ignore the needs of their people and gather money into their private purses.
Let's save the drinking kunu with skull part. He who lives by the sword.......
There's no messiah outside of the suffering Nigerian masses. We all have a part to play. These politicians should never be idolized but seen exactly the way they are. Imagine Ameachi that loves strip clubs in Ghana and Dublin holding rivers state ransom
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by babdap: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ayam here to read wailers comments
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by iyb(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
wailing wailers its as if this economic situation is not helping if they have been given that cbn job perhaps we will have a few of these foolish threads
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by gigabyte13: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Decibel:
Why are the children and relatives of the political elites such as Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Akande, Okorocha, Ngige, etc not applying for the PONZI SCHEME called YESGRANT but instead got some juicy appointments with CBN through the backdoor without the approval of Federal Character Commission?
Just asking smiley wink
Correct

Good question, only jonathanians ask daft questions. To prove this, tell us how many children and family members of Jonathan, mama patience, Wike, fayose, obiano, akpabio, theodeor orji etc are registered members of the useless SURE - p programs?

Am listening OOOOOOO.
Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by delishpot: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

There's no messiah outside of the suffering Nigerian masses. We all have a part to play. These politicians should never be idolized but seen exactly the way they are. Imagine Ameachi that loves strip clubs in Ghana and Dublin holding rivers state ransom

And we all will fight for a better Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment:Why Are Zarah And Yusuf Buhari Not Applying For YESGRANT? by Decibel: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
ziccoit:
If they had applied you people would have maligned the president for using his seat to favour his immediate family members. So, they are not poor so don't need it.

You mean YESGRANT is for the poor?

(1) (Reply)

SHOWDOWN | Saraki Blocks Buhari’s Backdoor Attempt To Doctor 2016 Budget / Photos: Meet Halima, A Female Dangote Truck Driver From Plateau State / Check Out This Police Van Spotted In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.