Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? (536 Views)

Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / I dont understand the special religious segregation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? by nedu2000(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2016
I was born into an Anglican family,over the course of life I left (boring services),years latter I returned and met a new trend,where men and women seat on seperate sections of the church,even the married ones! I honestly thought maybe it is merely peculiar to my own in Lagos until I travelled to the village for easter and met the same thing yesterday.
Our core anglican/religious people why this trend? Abi dem no want make I marry my fellow anglican?lols
Re: 'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? by delishpot: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
nedu2000:
I was born into an Anglican family,over the course of life I left (boring services),years latter I returned and met a new trend,where men and women seat on seperate sections of the church,even the married ones! I honestly thought maybe it is merely peculiar to my own in Lagos until I travelled to the village for easter and met the same thing yesterday.
Our core anglican/religious people why this trend? Abi dem no want make I marry my fellow anglican?lols

The answer lies in your post. Read it again and see that the reason is they do this is right there starring at you. Even you know why but will not agree.
Re: 'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? by peteregwu(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
The OP is very ignorant of the bible. He may claim to be a Christian, but very much an unbeleiever,. Just imagine what he posted. That is how it should be in every church. Men and women sitting together in the church is a distraction and a temptation. Have you not heard that body no be fire wood. The Anglican are taking the right steps. You need the holy spirirt Mr man. You are still joking with your Christianity, you need to be born again. For now you are still enjoying sin.
Re: 'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? by nedu2000(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:

The answer lies in your post. Read it again and see that the reason is they do this is right there starring at you. Even you know why but will not agree.
forgive me,i'm dumb....but is it to prevent interactions btw the opposite sex? Why?
Re: 'sharia' In The Church-male And Female Segregation,why? by delishpot: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
nedu2000:
forgive me,i'm dumb....but is it to prevent interactions btw the opposite sex? Why?

My brother, you are not dumb. Never meant it that way. I even said you know why they did it but you want to act like you dont. It is because they know many men talk about "tapping current" when they sit next to a woman tongue so they want to eliminate such

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Kiss Your Fiancee Or Fiance? / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture & Hell (part Ii) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 10/04/16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.