Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Inferiority Complex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inferiority Complex (483 Views)

My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working / Complex Family Choice: Which Will You Do? / Get 8 Essential Vitamins Needed For Your Body With Nature Made Super-b Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inferiority Complex by niceelement(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
How do you see yourself,have you ever looked at others having the impression that they are better than you because of what they have acquire in life,or what they put on,their looks,maybe the class of people they move with,in our society today its a common trend.

People tend to enslaved them self due to their status,separating from people because they feel they can't even relate,either because they are

Unemployed:people who do not have jobs or own a job tend to feel inferior when they come across their pears

Their appearance

Putting on the right dress

Even not wearing good perfume.

Some years back in school me and some friends drove into the campus to have fun and get some ladies to hangout with,at the end of that night two ladies followed us home a chubby looking dark lady and a slim chocolate brown skin lady,we bought all the things they needed for the night and make sure they were comfortable.
source http://www.basenaija.com/2016/03/inferiority-complex.html
Re: Inferiority Complex by bailey14: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
People tend to enslaved them self due to their status,separating from people because they feel they can't even relate,either because they are

Unemployed:people who do not have jobs or own a job tend to feel inferior when they come across their pears

Source http://bridesdating.com/blog/category-russian-girl/post-why-do-russian-women-look-for-a-husband-abroad/
Re: Inferiority Complex by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Well, its not always the case. Some people tend to degrade, use and humiliate other people who are less fortunate than they are. These less fortunate ones just want to save themselves from such humiliation.
Some years back in the poly, i knew a guy i was older than who told me that for us to hang out as friends, i needed to do his laundry, run errands for him, serve him and shit like that all because his folks were 'rich'. I told him to go Bleep himself. I am better off now, but will never do that to anybody no matter their level. But some people are unbelivably unreasonable.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Keep Your Children Safe / Tightening The V Agina Or Pe.nis Enlargement Which Is Better. / Common Abnormal Behaviors In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.