Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,770 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (68380 Views)

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Boscojugunu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
See lies
bigsmoke2:
LASUCOM

24hrs light
dstv in all common space
free interent facility
football pitch
basket ball court
table tennis court e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
...only private universities should be mentioned... hostels in public varsities are nothing to write home about...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Okemmuo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ahmadu Bello University

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
...only private universities should be mentioned... hostels in public varsities are nothing to write home about...OAU's hostels especially bears semblance to a dumping site...
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by wunmi2odun(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
J
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Rajosh(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
op the answer to your question lies in a group of schools. their name " PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES".
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Maximillian1:
LMAO...Did someone just mention Unn No comments sha
I laughed when i saw UNN, It's obvious he's just saying it for saying sake, I know UNN better, Our WiFi is not connecting at UNEC, Toilet na war, Squatters reach 8 for my room.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Rajosh(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Okemmuo:
Ahmadu Bello University
ABU ke. na Suleiman Hostel you wan use compare with private universities or danfodio. Even amina hostel that has the so called"big girls" is nothing to write home about compared to private universities.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by banme1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Uniosun.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Valwezzy: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
layzie:

I learnt the word 'shot put' from a UNN lady. Care to explain to the world what it means? Or has that stopped?

gringrin the Babe might have transferred from Uniben to UNN.. gringrin
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Rick9(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aminu Kano Hall 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by bolt000(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oau peeps Run! Run!!! From this thread please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Greatzeus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShakurM:
Ambrose Alli University grin
Your signature are words from Mode 9 debut Album intro.Still the best Rap Album from any African Act, even Mode 9 couldn't beat it with is follow up albums.The Album is Pentium IX
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Valwezzy: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Krisan234:
I laughed when i saw UNN, It's obvious he's just saying it for saying sake, I know UNN better, Our WiFi is not connecting at UNEC, Toilet na war, Squatters reach 8 for my room.

OnlyInUnec ... What he said is 100% correct...there is nothing to write home about the male hostels both in Nsukka and Unec gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by DebbyChris(f): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
UNN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Valwezzy: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
christejames:
Well, I think I would give it to UNN female hostels. The way the school treat the females is out of this world (preferential treatment things).
Four students are allocated per room, each with its bed, and space for cooking, reading and also wardrobe. There is constant supply of water both tap and by tankers, electricity and the school's wifi is more efficient there. Their toilet is better and currently the school is rehabilitating their toilets and bathrooms and also adding new toilets and bathrooms for them...

The way some nice female roommates decorate their room is just wow! And breathtaking...

This can mainly be found in the main campus here in Nsukka, enugu campus is also good though. As for the boys hostel, that one is like that of other schools with squatters problem, decaying infrastructure although the current VC recently refurbished some toilets and bathrooms especially at eni njoku hall, and the left wing of Alvan hall. The almighty Mbanefo is still lying comatose since the school authority stopped allocating boys there on the guise of reinforcement and rehabilitation. We enjoy of recent, constant supply of water, power supply, and weak wifi network which compels boys to converge under the almond tree in front of our hostels.

ESUT also have nice hostel both for boys and girls. I think its one of the best in the country. Well spaced, with each room having its toilet and bathroom. But supply of water and electricity there is poor...

100% correct gringringrin
Meanwhile, there's nothing to write home about the male hostels

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by ceejay80: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nairaland! nairaland !! Nairaland!!! How many times I call u ?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by HitlerGaddafi: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
mzteemarh:
Unilorin tongue
How tight and sweet iz ur pùssy? I wanna fùck u asap
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:
See lies

http://medigist..com.ng/2014/02/lasucom-pictures.html

He is telling you the gospel truth. You can visit LASUCOM Ikeja whenever you are in Lagos, I prefer the medical facilities at LASUTH to what is obtainable at LUTH.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by FaboyedeK(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
@olatunji21,i sight u bro.I was a mellanbite
olatunji21:
Kuti Hall, University of Ibadan is the neatest and better maintained hall in the university of Ibadan..
Bello hall is the most beautiful in term of it's architectural masterpiece with good sporting facilities..
Mellanby Hall, obviously the oldest hall in UI and Nigeria at Large, still its very OK with grt sporting facilities..
Tedder Hall, a very very strict Hall, the hall is known for her strictness to both occupants and non occupant...It's also neat..Have the best Wifi service in UI...
Zik Hall...Baluba as it is fondly called, a very notorious hall..Infact a lawless land....Well taken care of bt messed up in no time...
Indy Hall...Grt Hall...A lot neater than Zik..
Awo hall....The largest Hall in UI....Notorious for Non availability of Water and Electricity..... Never entered dere though...
Queens... The Hall for Expensive Lady....Have very good Electricity and Water supply...Girls from this hall seems to be a little proud..
Queen Idia Hall...Just passed by, Neat and somehow strict...

WeAreUite
University of Ibadan..
First and the best
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by SirWarlock: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
ABU wink cool smiley Danfodio Hall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by amokeme(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
It has to be AUN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
mzteemarh:
Unilorin tongue
which unilorin? cuz Lagos hostel is a disgrace.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Boscojugunu(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

http://medigist..com.ng/2014/02/lasucom-pictures.html

He is telling you the gospel truth. You can visit LASUCOM Ikeja whenever you are in Lagos, I prefer the medical facilities at LASUTH to what is obtainable at LUTH.
Fyi am a student
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by GboyegaD(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
I know UI has awesome hostels and few students thus, making it a very conducive hostel for students. Also, I learn ABU has great hostels too. Ife's hostel would have been awesome if there were less students living in the dorm however, if you want a school where you learn and live a well rounded life, it is an hostel life you want to experience.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Gracito(f): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nobody wants to mention unizik cry cry but y?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
FaboyedeK:
@olatunji21,i sight u bro.I was a mellanbite
"Was", my senior boss..Am a Tedderite...Never liked the hall though..
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by StarOnEarth(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
In this category I think private university lead.
Highest per room in my school is 3, with their own person toilet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Leorichy: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
azeecoboy:
yes! atleast this thread still make sense than those ones...
abeg who knows bout. futminna own here
is their hostel better in anyway?
is it well ventilated??
how many pple per room

though it's suppose to be 8 in a room,but with squatters and co,it use to be more than that and the ventilation is poor,no water/scarce of water, you can't cook with electricity,toilet and bathroom sucks,no electricity,i will just stop here,cos if i continue,i will never finish.it so bad(bosso campus)
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Maximillian1: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Krisan234:
the wifi is good at d female hostel in nssukka but the smell of their toilet is something else althought I heard they re trying to do something abt it
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by StarOnEarth(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think private university should lead in this category.
Highest in my room is 3 with personal toilet for each room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.