Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (68481 Views)

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by peeparty(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nodding my big head when i saw this .#finnaciallyindependent#wellsaid
amokeme:
It has to be AUN
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by quanternetz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
olatunji21:
Kuti Hall, University of Ibadan is the neatest and better maintained hall in the university of Ibadan..
Bello hall is the most beautiful in term of it's architectural masterpiece with good sporting facilities..
Mellanby Hall, obviously the oldest hall in UI and Nigeria at Large, still its very OK with grt sporting facilities..
Tedder Hall, a very very strict Hall, the hall is known for her strictness to both occupants and non occupant...It's also neat..Have the best Wifi service in UI...
Zik Hall...Baluba as it is fondly called, a very notorious hall..Infact a lawless land....Well taken care of bt messed up in no time...
Indy Hall...Grt Hall...A lot neater than Zik..
Awo hall....The largest Hall in UI....Notorious for Non availability of Water and Electricity..... Never entered dere though...
Queens... The Hall for Expensive Lady....Have very good Electricity and Water supply...Girls from this hall seems to be a little proud..
Queen Idia Hall...Just passed by, Neat and somehow strict...

WeAreUite
University of Ibadan..
First and the best

Greatest tedderite
hw far which level u dey?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by 151487made(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Old zikite
olatunji21:
Kuti Hall, University of Ibadan is the neatest and better maintained hall in the university of Ibadan..
Bello hall is the most beautiful in term of it's architectural masterpiece with good sporting facilities..
Mellanby Hall, obviously the oldest hall in UI and Nigeria at Large, still its very OK with grt sporting facilities..
Tedder Hall, a very very strict Hall, the hall is known for her strictness to both occupants and non occupant...It's also neat..Have the best Wifi service in UI...
Zik Hall...Baluba as it is fondly called, a very notorious hall..Infact a lawless land....Well taken care of bt messed up in no time...
Awo hall....The largest Hall in UI....Notorious for Non availability of Water and Electricity..... Never entered dere though...
Queens... The Hall for Expensive Lady....Have very good Electricity and Water supply...Girls from this hall seems to be a little proud..

WeAreUite
University of Ibadan..
First and the best
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Tex42(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Unizik- not because it has the best hostel facility though, just had to mention it in case it is not mentioned here.

Great zikites!
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by d33jy85: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
American Univ. Of Nigeria has the best hostel Facilities since 2007 all rooms are fitted with a/c so of the hostels majority of the hostel hv en suite toilet facility w/hot water comfy beds. Etc common rooms are equiped with dstv, high speed WiFi also a state of the art cafeteria with delicious cusine. I'm so proud 2 b a Stallion we at AUN had it so good unlike other pathetic Unis am seeing here grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by azeecoboy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Leorichy:

though it's suppose to be 8 in a room,but with squatters and co,it use to be more than that and the ventilation is poor,no water/scarce of water, you can't cook with electricity,toilet and bathroom sucks,no electricity,i will just stop here,cos if i continue,i will never finish.it so bad(bosso campus)
chai,thankiu bro,i already heard of this before tho,but just want confirmation....
are u also living in the hostel?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by kissval1388: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
op the truth is DAT the schools with the best hostel in Nigeria are those schools DAT are not popular. let me start naming them for you. you see federal university ndufu alike ebonyi state, gombe state university, federal university kashere, federal uni otuoke, federal university nassarawa. but I will give the best to Gombe state university. they just completed there new hostel last 2 months. about 3 long story building for male and same for female too.
these are the schools with beat hostel facilities, people won't name or acknowledge dem cus its not oau or ui. am a living witness of gombe state university hostel.
I rep funai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
151487made:
Old zikite
Boss Mi...Welldone Sir....I hope u are doing well for urself presently
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by FaboyedeK(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
@olatunji21,Graduated last year..Tedder n Mellanby are neigbours.No much differences between them

olatunji21:

"Was", my senior boss..Am a Tedderite...Never liked the hall though..
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
FaboyedeK:
@olatunji21,Graduated last year..Tedder n Mellanby are neigbours.No much differences between them

Tedder Porters dem wicked oo...Very Strict Hall...I love Zik though...Always at Zik...
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Marveaux(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
azeecoboy:
yes! atleast this thread still make sense than those ones...
abeg who knows bout. futminna own here
is their hostel better in anyway?
is it well ventilated??
how many pple per room
futminna ke?na there u miss road,it's almost as if the hostels has not experienced evolution since the 18th century with the number of people per room([8 people], even those 8 people go get squatters who go even come get secondary squatters again,una fit reach like 20 inside room),the horrendous state of the toilets(na here i see say shit get different colours-ROYGBIV)and the lack of secondary source of power supply(u fit stay a whole semester generator no go work).
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by yemajiteru(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
azeecoboy:
yes! atleast this thread still make sense than those ones...
abeg who knows bout. futminna own here
is their hostel better in anyway?
is it well ventilated??
how many pple per room

Baba if u dy reason futminna hostel, u fit no go skul last last oooo.... it's unconducive.. .
Proudly #futmite
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Arabs999: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

UNN, got best hostel for only female!! But kirikri maximum prison get better facilities pass UNN boys hostel!!! Latter this women will be screaming equal right when them dem dey enjoy pass guys on all aspect!

..OP, u just mentioned Kirikiri Maximum Prisons...Nna, have u been there ?..Hope the offense is not a Maximum Offense ?
..Just asking... Nor vexooh...
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by knackz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigsmoke2:
LASUCOM
24hrs light dstv in all common space free interent facility football pitch basket ball court table tennis court e.t.c
pictures of their toilet or i would'nt believe
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by cardoctor(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
BUK nko?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
ceejay80:
Nairaland! nairaland !! Nairaland!!! How many times I call u ?
how many times will seun answer u?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
whoroff Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba. AAUA. . . hehe. no bash me o.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by azeecoboy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
yemajiteru:

Baba if u dy reason futminna hostel, u fit no go skul last last oooo.... it's unconducive.. .
Proudly #futmite
bro,and u lived there throughout ur stay in skul?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by azeecoboy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marveaux:
futminna ke?na there u miss road,it's almost as if the hostels has not experienced evolution since the 18th century with the number of people per room([8 people], even those 8 people go get squatters who go even come get secondary squatters again,una fit reach like 20 inside room),the horrendous state of the toilets(na here i see say shit get different colours-ROYGBIV)and the lack of secondary source of power supply(u fit stay a whole semester generator no go work).
bro,are there any better alternatives?
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by 2weeks(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
akindeko Futa
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by shariffalabim89: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:
See lies
Bosco, why u dey sly na, no worry, na dj goodstuff I go send to u
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by people3: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Give it to EKSU ..... Omolayo hostel and school hostel beside the school gate SATELLITE area.. back then in school
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by shariffalabim89: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

http://medigist..com.ng/2014/02/lasucom-pictures.html

He is telling you the gospel truth. You can visit LASUCOM Ikeja whenever you are in Lagos, I prefer the medical facilities at LASUTH to what is obtainable at LUTH.
No mind am, he's a student of lasucom, he's just causing trouble, sly
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by people3: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Give it to EKSU... Omolayo hostel and school hostel beside the school gate SATELLITE area.. back then in school
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by shariffalabim89: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Fyi am a student
bada go sit down 4 one place joor
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Boscojugunu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
shariffalabim89:
bada go sit down 4 one place joor
Who be dis oooo
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by lawflec(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Guy na hostel u wan go study abi na book.... Firstly, no federal university can boast of a five star hostel even though they provide some how good education compared to their sister universities . therefore, you have to trade between good education /competitive one at that with bad hostels not maintained for ages vice versa....

I rep uniben, men u won't ask me how my hostel is, cos hall 3 that I stay now we currently have 8 legal students and 10 squatters.. U can't ask me for pictures because u won't eat in next three weeks if o upload it... But if u can then mention me I will glad do it.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
olatunji21:

WeAreUite
University of Ibadan..
First and the best
regard u gave to indy hall is too small guy, I won't take it from you... The katanga Republic of the premier University

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Donpre:
@Op isn't it obvious that private universities would dominate the charts?undecided... well I think covenant university should have the best hostel facilities considering the outrageous sum they pay per year

for public universities, well none! they all suck when it comes to hostel facilities

I don't agree with you. Visit UNN girls hostel before drawing to conclusion.
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by Femich18(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aromas:
JIBOWU Hostel Futa grin
Taaa ...no even mention Futa at all
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by pesh4lyf(f): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=calliope post=44192672] which UNN? undecided is it the one with no water?
Bad sewage and toilet?
Poor basic amenities?
And poor hostel maintenance?
Remove that name

do you mean the boys hostels? the girls' hostel is just comfortable. ...constant water, light, improved hostel maintenance, all thanks to Prof. Benjamin Ozumba.. The new V.C
Re: Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? by pesh4lyf(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=calliope post=44192672] which UNN? undecided is it the one with no water?
Bad sewage and toilet?
Poor basic amenities?
And poor hostel maintenance?
Remove that name

do you mean the boys hostels? the girls' hotels are just comfortable. ...constant water, light, improved hostel maintenance, all thanks to Prof. Benjamin Ozumba.. The new V.C

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.