Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (22695 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by smileysmiley(f): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
the thing tire me ooo.very selfish set of human being .only few knows how to satisfy a woman others are *make I do fast commot*
I thought you were a virgin... Cruzita see how your lie has roped you... chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by cruzita(f): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
I thought you were a virgin... Cruzita see how your lie has roped you... chai!!!
#TeamVirgin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
OneManLegion:

I wasn't gonna comment but; I thought you said you're a virgin?
ya but that doesn't mean I don't know anything na
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hahaha na really tractor, u one hell of a funny person. But really are there subtle ways not to hurt ones feelings especially in this case? Lol ok oooo
kinglekan:

Forest shocked shocked shocked..Osanobuaaaaaaa!!! My friend wee you get a tractor and do the needful. undecided

Those wey no wan hurt the man's feelings would think of a cooler way of saying it. I mean there are a thousand ways to say something, just figure out which one would be less ego deflating. grin grin

But really keeping it locked inside would just make the lady explode. The man nor be psychic nau. Maybe in his mind he is really putting all the effort. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
tolugar:

It's pure ecstasy. It's out of exhaustion after "total body quaking orgasm"
Pity if you've not been there!

I know just where to touch my woman and I make sure she is satisfied b/4 I call it a day.

Thumbzup!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by smileysmiley(f): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Experienced that with my ex boyfriend, he'll just cum and leave someone stranded, stupid Olodo boy. I met my new sweetheart and he redefined sex, at times he gives me two orgasms sef before he climaxes, he made me to believe in #teambeardgang cause he has beards and the former Olodo used to shave all his beards out. I'm now a #teambeardgang, if you don't have beards don't even bother approaching me cause na correct snubbing you go collect. The annoying part is that the stupid boy leaves you more Hot than you were before the sex.
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF, GO HOME WITH A BEARDED GUY
if any oloshi boy that can't make a girl cum quotes me ehn, thunder will cut off his Willie Willie
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by smileysmiley(f): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin
kontinu
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Stellamariss(f): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
I will keep on sucking his ear till we do d did .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by OneManLegion(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
ya but that doesn't mean I don't know anything na

Okay, ma'am.

I just hope you're not boboing us sha.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
i can help u out...shebi u like sex...u go run oh
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Ps: no holier than thou talks here,waka pass undecided

*checks for pink g-string in pant closet* aha this would do for the day.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016

So! I'm definitely Loving The thread!grin

...So many Selfish Niggaz Roaming The street! undecided ....After They'll come here Claiming King Of doggy! undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Raydos: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
gringrin
gringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by ClintonObaji(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
LaurelP:

Biitch grin No wonder u don't cum.
....are you serious
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by rudebouy: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere.

Okay so a lady is dating a guy dat cant make her cum becos he's part of the 80 percent and thus intends to seek help outside. Wots the guaranty dat d oda guy she wants to check out is not part of the 80 percent?

Ladies who reason like dis will have to sleep with at least 20 men before day can experience an orgasm during sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
There was a country
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by KingRex1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
There was a country
..nd in that country, there lived an unsatisfied Jadekitana

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by lodphil(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
the thing tire me ooo.very selfish set of human being .only few knows how to satisfy a woman others are *make I do fast commot*
hmmm! Thought u were a virgin ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ewoo, make i leave this thread b4 I get spoilt. Experienced ourgh-logist are here.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
..nd in that country, there lived an unsatisfied Jadekitana
bro 4get dis lady, she neva jam gladiators as in d type 4 spartacus, if nt she 4 nor open dis thread, dat moment when u make a lady cum up to five times in a round, and she tells u, sweery i cannot walk again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by olaleye1355(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

And sorry when a man cums, he's usually very sensitive, you can't even touch it for the mean time just like the clit!

Lmao,what kind of man have you been with.
Where did you ever hear that the dick is just like the clit.....rotfl

Put a hardworking dick into your mouth with good thorough licking and sipping of the balls to the shaft and superman will rise up to save the day AGAIN. But the pussy has no remedy to make a come back LAZY BY NATURE. So...... No ma,we aint the same!!!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by olaleye1355(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:
I cum last cause the ladies love it that way!!

I can make her cum by just whispering to her ears for 5minutes and touching her for another 45 seconds.

Drops mic

Oga leave that girl and try another girl and you will be dissappointed to affirm that only very few girls can orgasm with just touching not to talk of whispering

In your next galant sex adventures please try olosho (evil laff)

Let me know the kind of names she called you
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by RexKexMilann: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm. You probably stated clearly in your ludicrous write up that "holier than thou talks" are not allowed because you are fully aware of the level of stupidityy and craze for insanity oozing out of this your thread. SMH.

BTW, how will cuming first prevent a girl like you from cheating when all you do is ponder sex from dawn till dusk? From your posts on this forum, you spend 24 hours of your God-given day pondering sex, how will a girl like you ever be satisfied? Even if the next available boy satisfies you sexually, you will still find a reason to jump to the next available dickundecided.

It's a pity how we now have "big" girls with small brains roaming the street. Sickening to say the least.

OP, treat "nymphomanism"!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Smellymouth: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana, wait make I catch u for bed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by olaleye1355(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
Experienced that with my ex boyfriend, he'll just cum and leave someone stranded, stupid Olodo boy. I met my new sweetheart and he redefined sex, at times he gives me two orgasms sef before he climaxes, he made me to believe in #teambeardgang cause he has beards and the former Olodo used to shave all his beards out. I'm now a #teambeardgang, if you don't have beards don't even bother approaching me cause na correct snubbing you go collect. The annoying part is that the stupid boy leaves you more Hot than you were before the sex.
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF, GO HOME WITH A BEARDED GUY
if any oloshi boy that can't make a girl cum quotes me ehn, thunder will cut off his Willie Willie

Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hahahahahahaha pls oo
Smellymouth:
Jadekitana, wait make I catch u for bed undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
You are a very rotten somebori, see the way u described Bj grin
olaleye1355:

Lmao,what kind of man have you been with.
Where did you ever hear that the dick is just like the clit.....rotfl

Put a hardworking dick into your mouth with good thorough licking and sipping of the balls to the shaft and superman will rise up to save the day AGAIN. But the pussy has no remedy to make a come back LAZY BY NATURE. So...... No ma,we aint the same!!!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by joey150(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
olaleye1355:

Oga leave that girl and try another girl and you will be dissappointed to affirm that only very few girls can orgasm with just touching not to talk of whispering

In your next galant sex adventures please try olosho (evil laff)

Let me know the kind of names she called you
olosho by default settings are 80% in it for the money...so that cant work on them..because they want cash and not the pleasure or feelings from me..
So that one is dead on arrival oh.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Ps: no holier than thou talks here,waka pass undecided

*checks for pink g-string in pant closet* aha this would do for the day.

I always hear, " Pls stop, i am tired "..

By the time a lady gets tired, i guess she has cum 3 times..
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by olaleye1355(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:
olosho by default settings are 80% in it for the money...so that cant work on them..because they want cash and not the pleasure or feelings from me..
So that one is dead on arrival oh.

Ok agreed, so u are telling me you can make an average lady cum tru whispers and smuchies

...... you will discover mongopack one day!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by joey150(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
olaleye1355:

Ok agreed, so u are telling me you can make an average lady cum tru whispers and smuchies

...... you will discover mongopack one day!
lol yeah.but she has to be into me na..
Cant just work on anybody na...no be jazz.

Even touch and follow sef..u go touch some people na u go dey follow them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / History: Women Who Died For Love / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.