Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (22806 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by chronique(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Be with a man who knows how touch you in the right places,knows his tricks and got skills,communicates well during sex and knows how you want it,and you wouldn't be complaining of lack of satisfaction. I pay attention to my women when having sex and really haven't had one who complained. Great sex requires both parties trying new things and communicating properly during intercourse.
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Ps: no holier than thou talks here,waka pass undecided

*checks for pink g-string in pant closet* aha this would do for the day.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm nice one
chronique:
Be with a man who knows how touch you in the right places,knows his tricks and got skills,communicates well during sex and knows how you want it,and you wouldn't be complaining of lack of satisfaction. I pay attention to my women when having sex and really haven't had one who complained. Great sex requires both parties trying new things and communicating properly during intercourse.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by VitaminB12(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha let me reserve my comment, but just note that if your woman's body is shaking it's not from ecstasy,its fear and pain.
What about when her two legs up in the air starts jerking with her waist region vibrating as I navigate towards her g-spkisst? Is that fear and pain too?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kikikik grin that's serious
VitaminB12:
What about when her two legs up in the air starts jerking with her waist region vibrating as I navigate towards her center of gravity? Is that fear and pain too?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by godguy: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Who is this 2minutes fellow? undecided your moniker sounds feminine so let me spare you.
how did you he is "2 minutes man"?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by godguy: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Who is this 2minutes fellow? undecided your moniker sounds feminine so let me spare you.
how do you he is "2 minutes man"?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
You sef wetin concern you? undecided
godguy:

how did you he is "2 minutes man"?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by godguy: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
You sef wetin concern you? undecided
just asking
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by VitaminB12(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Kikikik grin that's serious
Am sure this narrative got the spot tickled. Thats my colony, and like a seeker in a treasure island, finding and engaging it makes the conquest complete grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Eveezy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
This thread is biased cos its one sided, even women too are selfish cos once dey are satisfied, dey tell d guy dey are tired. early expulsion in men isn't exactly dier fault, as it culd be as a result of ova excitement nd so on nd its nt like dey dnt wanna satisfy their woman, nd d truth abt men is DT d only tym dey feel pleasure is wen dey wanna cum all oda thrusting doesn't really give us DT much pleasure.
There was dis gal I sexed, first tym we did it, I was so excited plus weak nd I came early, she got angry nd said "wat is dis" nd I said calm dwn, I felt bad cos DT wasn't d natural me, so I decided to suck, finger nd occasionally put ma fallen dick in her pusssy nd eventually she came, she was a squirter, she shivered like an epileptic patient nd den gave a deep sigh nd lastly breath in after after which she grabbed me nd said "I love u" wen she came, my dick was hard again nd I was ready to show her my real self nd as I put ma dick, she complained her pusssy was hot nd needed to rest, I waited for an hour b4 we did it again.
subsequently, we continued nd I noticed DT it wasn't jst DT day, weneva we fvcking nd she cums, while am still thrusting, she gets tired jst after d shiver nd complains her pusssy is hot nd hurting her, so I gat to stop leaving me unsatisfied. if I decide to mk myself cum early by putting my mind into cuming, she gets unhappy, nd d moment I see shez unhappy, my dick rises magically widout stimulation, BT when she cums, DT is d end.
whereas there are oda ladies av bin wit who cums nd cums ova nd ova again, we go several hours non stop, we go several rounds nd as I dey cum like dis, I wipe it off, put it back nd am hard again, we go second round nd den third till she says shez tired.
so my argument here is DT people are different nd its nt necessarily their fault.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by phensbassey: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Pecks him on that one tongue
*blushing*
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by phensbassey: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Pecks him on that one tongue
*blushing*
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by BlackJo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
@jadekitana, that you in your profile pic?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Fourwinds: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

My man has never left me hanging
hmmmmm...dat means d guy always hit d rite spot.!! kudos to him
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Get brutashi or multi vitamin 4 ur man ok. Exception proves d rule.Icheesy always get my woman 2 d mountain
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by calabardick(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

it is not selfishness, they are not capable, they lack the strength to meet-up, ...... alcohol and sugar has rendered our men useless on bed.

as for me, until my woman said "am okay", I can't cum
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
communications is key, couple should learn to interact before and after sex. dis works for me. because you get information on sensitive part to touch or grind that will bring her to series of orgasm.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by twizz4u(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
oyinbo don make life easy 4 ladies, Love Machine nd vibrators...rabbit Love Machine,gspot Love Machine, clitoris vibrators,why are dey still complaining dey can't come.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Audreah(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

You haven't done it before? undecided are you sure? I smell lies from here.
hi, beautiful you are
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by myfantasies(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm...dat means d guy always hit d rite spot.!! kudos to him
wink
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
cry
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by tonyobj(m): 6:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Same old fallacy of generalization @jadekitana. You make it sound like it's "all men" when you should have stated "some men". Intimacy with your partner should be discussed by both of you. Unless there's a pay-as-you-go agreement between both parties.
The pre and post-coitus gists fosters greater emotional bonding and understanding.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Kanyekels(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

From research, gossip, movies ?
Research might not be the truth
Gossip like you said is gossip
Movies..... Ooh thats fictional..... Why not say from your own personal experience. Its better that way.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by rosieluv(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2016
tolugar:
Op Rather put it as some men.
For the likes of me ehh
Bea will so so cum that she will say
"Baby cum nah pls cum am shaking"
hahahahahahaaaa,funny u
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by tolugar: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2016
rosieluv:

hahahahahahaaaa,funny u

Things happen bea.

Coincidence dear.

It's ma bday. Nice to meet u bea

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by rosieluv(f): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
tolugar:

Things happen bea.
Coincidence dear.
It's ma bday. Nice to meet u bea
hbd

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Virile men are not selfish in bed .
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Paseus(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

....forgive me miss but I tot you was..

...a virgin in the other thread....mehn shiit happens so fast grin
KIKIKIKI...CAUGHT REDHANDED! GUY U SHARP...NASO DEM DEY LIE UPANDAN LYK LAI MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Paseus(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Guys dis is a serouse ish oo, there's dis gal i used 2 date...mehn during s3x that dummy will jst lie dwn lyk a s3x doll witout any movemnt or mourning in ectasy,infact b4 i cld cum i had 2 kip remminiscing abt anoda gal i was banging. I jst had 2 let go atyms
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by theimmortals(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
cruzita:
the thing tire me ooo.very selfish set of human being .only few knows how to satisfy a woman others are *make I do fast commot*

Na federal. Government work wey him go kill him self?

Who sex epp?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Paseus(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
theimmortals:

Na federal. Government work wey him go kill him self?

Who sex epp?
i wonder oo,sex na food? Abi re we sex workers...nowonder ladies jump 4rm one d!ck 2 anoda. Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by alobright17(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
what about those ladies that will be annoying us by telling us to cum just after 10 to 15 minutes?the way the thing dey annoy me ehhh..Jadekitana abeg no be every man does that.sometimes the lady will come twice even before I shut.....it also depends on the type of lady at that moment some ladies sweetness will make the dickson stand within few minutes,so far no lady has ever disturbed me after sexxxxx both here and back there in Nija, they always fall out and gets tired even before I shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.