Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (43820 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / How To Prevent Brest Cancer. / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Ekiseme(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by neonly: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm Buhari at work

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by cutelover19(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
I also have it, but I've learned to live with it
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
It probably means you have an excess of some female hormone. Go see a Doctor before you commit suicide over something that could easily be taken care of.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by SirWarlock: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
olassy239:
Pix or i dont bye it
why do you want to see his chest wink
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tivta(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Don't feel bad cause every human being has medical issues
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Richy4(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naira land will not help in this case sir..... most of them are in their holiday mood and u will be surprised the kind of drunk answers u will be getting

The hospital will crack the code for u

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tottinova: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.

Is it growing on your back too
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
olassy239:
Pix or i dont bye it

Madam mgbeke...you don't joke about everything. A wrong comment could cause someone to commit suicide. Not everyone is an akpako like you cry

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by HRich(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oyah naw. You are good to die sir.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by mentorandfriend(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.
Please send me a pm. I'm interested in your case, or visit a family physician (Consultant General Practioner) in a Teaching Hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by popcykaylah(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bobby ke? ?? O boy you need t.b josua o..lol anyways..seek medical attention and then pray ..God is in control

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Thylord(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Picture pls lets see what it look like let me show it to my doctor brother.

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
Have u gone to a doctor to see if it is malignant?
I have not gone to the doctor, may be when i have money i will go to the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hit the gym. All is well with you.
Here are some chest exercise for you:
- Press up
- Skipping
- Jogging on the spot
- Weight lifting
- Eat healthy and avoid junk
- Drink alot of water.
Gracias.

4 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tottinova: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thylord:
Picture pls lets see what it look like let me show it to my doctor brother.

You want to see man boobs
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
SirWarlock:
why do you want to see his chest wink
just want to compare

1 Like 2 Shares

I think you should tell your parents.there is noting to be ashamed of.i tink they would be d best position to assist u financially nd make sure u dnt feel bad about urself.nd also there is noting wrong in telling ur gf u have dis condition it even helps to knw whether shes d right one for u or not.nd also tins happen for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by AfroKnight: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Empress2014:
cheesy It's will be so fun to have a bf like you, playing with your breast in the bedroom, I can imagine how it's gonna feel like

OP, this is the girl for you.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
sheunsheun:
You have a Medical Problem that was never attended to most likely since you were born. There are hormones responsible for breast development in female which men don't have but because of inborn errors, some men could have the breast becoming big like that of women (Gynecomastia).

I feel you Need to see a Doctor except there are other things outside the female breast that you might possess
The only thing i posess outside the female brest is a very small peniss, apart from that there is nothing else am hiding.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by thonyokun(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Empress2014:
cheesy It's will be so fun to have a bf like you, playing with your breast in the bedroom, I can imagine how it's gonna feel like
Lesbian
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tottinova: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Come lemme press it for you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Open Up to your Mother and both of you should go and see a doctor, its a hormonal imbalance.
Its like that a Surgery will be recommended..
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gaborone:
It probably means you have an excess of some female hormone. Go see a Doctor before you commit suicide over something that could easily be taken care of.
May be when i become somebody in life i will see a doctor, but for now. No money.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Richy4(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
greatness22:
.....And Jesus said, "any part of your body that won't take you to heaven, CUT IT OFF"

hahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ariel20:

Madam mgbeke...you don't joke about everything. A wrong comment could cause someone to commit suicide. Not everyone is an akpako like you cry
yes not every1 is an akpako like me and u,ur comment proves that
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by talk2riel: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bros get a girl and see how useful that thing will be to her. One of my ex almost suck off my nipples.

Your life is far important than that thing on your chest.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Please send me a pm. I'm interested in your case, or visit a family physician (Consultant General Practioner) in a Teaching Hospital.
I just sent you a p.m sir.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by jashar(f): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
it's something hormone therapy can fix na... why looking for death?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by menix(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lazygoat
Re u not a goat Thought goats ve what u re complaining of abii nah the Nkpi goat u wan be now abii...

Well, if wat u ve written is anything close to truth, ur parents should be aware, after that visit a doctor..
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
Oyah naw. You are good to die sir.
. . Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. / Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.