Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? (52412 Views)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by johnwizey: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
UNIBEN

3 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by rawtouch: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Imsu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Bosville(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
May God save us from okpo girls
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by duni04(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
I've been to all the major capitals in the SS and I make bold to say that their girls are the loosest. If you have as little as N2000 in the morning to give them for transport, you can have any girl in the South-south. Their girls are so loose!

7 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
I have been to almost all the parts if the country. No university girls does runz better than IMSU girls.... Hands down. Date an IMSU girl at your own risk. Their pussy job no be here oo. A girl in IMSU doesnt mind spending her last card to buy the costliest wears and accessories.... Just to feel porsche and "Among". They are damn beautiful and pretty too.... But do you know the most funny part?

THEY ARE DAMN BROKE, JOBLESS, LAZY, FROM POOR FAMILIES AND LOOKING FOR A BRAINLESS DUDE TO LEECH FROM. THEY ARE USUALLY FROM MBAISE, ORLU OR OWERRI PROPER. MAJORITY OF THEM WALK AROUND WITH HUNGER TANK. TAKE ONE TO A DECENT RESTAURANT AND SEE HER GULP DOWN FOOD LIKE THERE IS FAMINE IN THE LAND!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Sunnycliff(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
IMSU and Alvan

3 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Naff24(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
May Awokoko thunder fire d mod dat moved dis to fp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by yomi007k(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wan come learn for here.. grin
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by osemoses1234(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nah omukoro high school
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Uniport and IMSU

5 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by EdoBoy90(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
the female corps members I have here are indirect okpo dat is prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by ksstroud: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
UNILAG ,UNIPORT and UNIBEN

Wait...
What if there's a federal varsity in WARRI...
It will be called UNIWAR abi?
I'm just curious

5 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Uni-Nairaland
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by EdoBoy90(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
The female corps members I have here are indirect prostitutes dat is okpo
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Krismart(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Where ever two or more girls are, there is a runs girl

4 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Apelex(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
GUYZ. NAH UNIPORT. OH.90% OF THE GIRLS NAH RUNS GIRLS[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
seankay:
I've heard a lot about IMSU and EKSU girls but seriously my own belief is every girl is an OKPO they just differ Base on level of Okpoism and the price that can buy them

Your sister is an akpo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by samlex21(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Federal University of River Niger (FURN). How do you expect us to knw the school with the highest number of Runs girls... My papa send me go school go read, u say make I dey count runs girls up n down for school.... If I even know d number of runs girls in my school, aw do I want to knw d noba in oda schools.... Anyway just go to d aforementioned university and asked dem... I only op u cum out of the campus alive to tell us ur count.... God bless ur foolishness.
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Engineermbugame(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nekede and imt enugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by domopps(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
This one ppl are screaming IMSU IMSU......and av just being schedule for 2 weeks training and seminar in Owerri from work

I just pity my self in advance!

Cheeeeeeers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by pmxpo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nowadays, most girls hustle till they are ready to settle dwn. I won't judge anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Taryur3(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
U OF ibadan babes should top the list.
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Cross007: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Imsu has it,any day anyTime. If u doubt me Visit 40-40 tonight

6 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by horladmejy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by anigbajumo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naff24:
May Awokoko thunder fire d mod dat moved dis to fp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Am still yet to see what mods has done wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by free2ryhme: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
ajebuter:
I saw a thread where men are discussing the institution with highest cultists' population and I wonder if ladies can't open their own thread about schools with highest number of runz girls.

Oya, let's hear because I want to know the latest in our institutions of learning as far as the flesh trade is concerned.

Personally, I think UNILAG and LASU girls should top because both are my alma matas and in my state, plus the girls are beautiful enough.

Oya, let's hear yours.. And please, don't insult others.

Peace.
How many runs babies dey your family? I am certain you speak from experience
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by decode55(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
anuma1:
IMSU
[size=25pt] GBAM !!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by kayo80(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
That University in Owerri has the highest number of "runs girls." Sorry I don't know the name of the school.

4 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by Haryohdeji(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Olosho University
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by armadeo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
is this to guide you in making a choice of higher institution?
Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by stonemasonn: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
RebelChip:
I have to almost all the parts if the country. No university girls does runz better than IMSU girls.... Hands down. Date an IMSU girl at your own risk. Their pussy job no be here oo. A girl in IMSU doesnt mind spending her last card to buy the costliest wears and accessories.... Just to feel porsche and "Among". They are damn beautiful and pretty too.... But do you know the most funny part?

THEY ARE DAMN BROKE, JOBLESS, LAZY, FROM POOR FAMILIES AND LOOKING FOR A BRAINLESS DUDE TO LEECH FROM. THEY ARE USUALLY FROM MBAISE, ORLU OR OWERRI PROPER. MAJORITY OF THEM WALK AROUND WITH HUNGER TANK. TAKE ONE TO A DECENT RESTAURANT AND SEE HER GULP DOWN FOOD LIKE THERE IS FAMINE IN THE LAND!

its like that with most university runz girls everywhere, they are usually well packaged with expensive phones but always broke and hungry.

5 Likes

Re: Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? by decode55(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Your sister is an akpo shocked

no chill grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) / German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.