Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (56638 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Counter Thread: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing Someone Has Caught Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ravenna:
Can i follow you pls?
Yes dear
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bawsse:

Issalie, had to open three other tabs(urbandictionary, Merriamwebster, and Wikipedia) jus to keep up with the fight, na u biko smiley
Lol... I'm nice joor
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
bankybobo11:

Ah, sir ke? I'm just a small boy tripping for the bigger ma'am.
Lol... how are you doing
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Hyphee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
OCTAVO:

And I eventually visited the thread! So you've been hiding some things from me?? It's OK, we will settle this outside Nairaland!

Hmmmmm... Really?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Epatty(f): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
vsaintchigs:
people think I have an evil mind.but I'm a very jovial person
lol.... U'r funny
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by OCTAVO: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hyphee:

Hmmmmm... Really?
tongue
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by bankybobo11: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
Lol... how are you doing
I'm doing just fine. You?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
kennycanny:
Relunct to post here. but anyway decided to.

I stay in a storey building with a bungalow besides my building. The owner of the bungalow employed a man to help cut the grass in his compound.

I was steering from my window into the compound out of nothing cos there is no light and I was off duty that particular day and the whole compound was quiet .

Shockingly the guy looked around as if to check if no eyes was on him, i quickly hide behind my curtains to be able to see what he was upto. He dropped his cutlass and spit on his hands and brought out his cock and started wanking. I was still laughing at him until he releases and swallow his cum. I was disturbed for a long time and regretted witnessing the scene.

Swallowed his own cum?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by kennycanny: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
lepasharon:

Swallowed his own cum?

If someone told me too , I ll not believe it.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by postmann: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
Yes dear

Ok. I figured this is the new you and that the old one got the axe over some b-stuff.

grin
Kpele.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
postmann:

Ok. I figured this is the new you and that the old one got the axe over some b-stuff.

grin
Kpele.
Till the 7th,couldnt wait...She'll be back!
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by postmann: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
Till the 7th,couldnt wait...She'll be back!

Ok. Not so long. Was going to ask how long, but there you are.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Epatty:
lol.... U'r funny
if I see ur pics I might even get funnier
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Bawsse(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
Lol... I'm nice joor

Okay okay, m sorry, please! anything you say I agree... Just dnt fyt with me... *shakes in cold fear
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by christopheru(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
click this Link and lets have more fun. Do the bashing yourself www.nairaland.com/3017168/
lets-bash-course-discipline-u
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Epatty(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2016
vsaintchigs:
if I see ur pics I might even get funnier
lol... Abi
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by glossy6(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ravenna:
Choi! Mafilomi n dasi, abojugun l'egbe eti.
Meaning what? Amam Ifi enekwu. Suo asusu dorum anya
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by glossy6(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ravenna:
Choi! Mafilomi n dasi, abojugun l'egbe eti.
Meaning what? Amam Ifi ine ekwu. Suo asusu dorum anya
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by darlenese(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
OCTAVO:

And I eventually visited the thread! So you've been hiding some things from me?? It's OK, we will settle this outside Nairaland!

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
bankybobo11:

Bae, you sure you're priceless? From what I hear around, everyone's got a price.
Yea everyone got a price at your place, not where I am. I am PRICELESS too special to be bought or sold.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2016
bankybobo11:

Bae, you sure you're priceless? From what I hear around, everyone's got a price.
Yea everyone got a price at your place, not where I am. I am PRICELESS too special to be bought or sold.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Headmistress post=44258150][/quote]Xup Bae
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Xup Bae
bobo...how far...i don pm you nah,, buh no reply
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Headmistress:
bobo...how far...i don pm you nah,, buh no reply
Am kul o, i just saw it now. U on whatsapp?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Am kul o, i just saw it now. U on whatsapp?
Yes
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2016
Headmistress:
Yes
Great! Check my siggy nd add me up.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by fopishow(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol keep seeking her attention tongue
udatso:

Cool. Am sure he has learnt his lesson. I would ignore him now if I were you
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by udatso: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol. tongue
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by timic(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2016
be really sincere,can u do same for ur boy friend?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by timic(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
hanubarbie:
suspense u say? Hmmm cheesy
.u'll do even more for a guy believe u me
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Vladm(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Yteflon:
all dis silly oyinbo languages wey dem mumu afro-americans dey speak na hin agbalagba lyk una dey copy... u cant rant if u dont include a*s, b*tch, f*ck abi.. wat happened 2 words lyk ode, oponu, mumu .etc ... kwantinue
this ur post they make me laugh and mess at the same time.... truth tho, I still prefer dem oloshi, olori-buruku to this their oyinbo insult
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by tjones(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Headmistress:
lmfao,, good in bed ke, am a badass in bed, no run oooh..Do you even know why am called headmistress

head mistress�.
don't let her get your d*** in her mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) / Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Python Killed At The Back Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.