Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Suggestions On Graphic Design Training - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Suggestions On Graphic Design Training (1595 Views)

` / Graphic Design Training Centre In Abuja / Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On Graphic Design Training by bennaz(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Hello NDlers, I have very much interests in graphic designs and I have decided to go into Graphic design training to make it a professional course to myself.
I recently tried to apply it in a Web and Graphics Design computer center, but I was given only four courses to offer, which are: Corel draw, M.S publisher, PhotoShop and Image scanning; which are only computer softwares.
Pls my question is if that's okay to take me where I want, because I don't just want to learn this as a course, I want to know all its aspects such as banner, logo, calendar, album, programme making, and I want to make it professional and be a prof in it also.
Pls is the above courses okay?? Or I should just learn it from a printing press shop??
All our mighty designers, Your suggestions pls..
#BlessYouAll
Re: Suggestions On Graphic Design Training by InZA: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
bennaz:
Hello NDlers, I have very much interests in graphic designs and I have decided to go into Graphic design training to make it a professional course to myself.
I recently tried to apply it in a Web and Graphics Design computer center, but I was given only four courses to offer, which are: Corel draw, M.S publisher, PhotoShop and Image scanning; which are only computer softwares.
Pls my question is if that's okay to take me where I want, because I don't just want to learn this as a course, I want to know all its aspects such as banner, logo, calendar, album, programme making, and I want to make it professional and be a prof in it also.
Pls is the above courses okay?? Or I should just learn it from a printing press shop??
All our mighty designers, Your suggestions pls..
#BlessYouAll

If you really want to be a super graphics designer. There are two design schools I'll recommend for you

1) Dudutoonz Academy (Google it to find out their website, so you can get more information). I think they'll be starting a new graphics design session soon.

2) The Orange Academy - as suggested above, also check them out on Google.

I have first hand experience with Dudutoonz Academy because I took a course there last year and from personal experience...You'll be well tutored. The fee is fairly affordable.

Orange Academy trumps Dudutoonz Academy by far and if you have the money, that's where I'll personally suggest you go to because you'll be taught to design for brands. The fee however, is somewhat on the high side but it's best you reach out to them first via the details you get from their website.

Cheers.
Re: Suggestions On Graphic Design Training by novelphotos: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn graphics design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and more call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

See House Built By A Boy In Enugu That Is Going Viral (pictures) / Check This 3d Designs / What Do You Undesrtand By The Term "colour Grading"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.