Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic (5936 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! / Understanding How God Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]Magic spells have existed for centuries in a number of different religions. However, even though magic has been used and taught, there are various kinds of magic. In fact, to this day, there is no one agreement of what magic is and what it is not.

You need to understand that the term “magic spells” isn’t referring to the type of magic portrayed in movies or fantasy novels. There are no magic wands used for casting these spells. This magic is based on using the natural magic found within our planet and in ourselves.

Although there are different magical beliefs, there are three popular forms of magic that are used for magic spells,1.Natural Magic , 2. Talismanic Magic, 3. Thelemic Magic which i'w share as a head topic thread on the religion section.

GoodLuck!
[/size]
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2009
Magic is real
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by KunleOshob(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Magic is real

If it is real why don't you show your demon possessed face in front of screen tongue
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by mumbasa: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
NOTE:[/b]that most of the spells you try to perform will mostly not work for the fact that spells are not just cast like that you must understand the art of spell casting and i will suggest you go to
http://occultforriches.com
to learn [b]HOW TO CAST SPELLS THAT REALLY WORK
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]MY dear i do understand the art of spell casting . anyway , good u share that link u are helping to follow the thread i believe it would so much be og great help for beginners .

happy casting!
[/size]
mumbasa: NOTE:[/b]that most of the spells you try to perform will mostly not work for the fact that spells are not just cast like that you must understand the art of spell casting and i will suggest you go to
http://occultforriches.com
to learn [b]HOW TO CAST SPELLS THAT REALLY WORK
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Miroslavklose: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2012
the spell wouldn't work
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Here, you can learn how to make spells that have never even worked before work for you. These aren't magick tricks, this is you this 'magick' as we call it is a part of you that has been released. Use this funny guide to see how to release it.

here are the steps to follow bellow ---

1. Think positive. Think: "I can do this. I will and I can." It works every time but you have to have the will for it to work at the same time. For example, it's no good saying: "It will work it will" while thinking "can this work?". It's just a trick.

2.Create the spell. Now you are thinking in a positive way, use your skill to make the spell work.

3.Make sure you have done the spell right. Leave enough time so as you go though the spell twice to make sure you haven't done anything wrong. If you have not followed it according to the proper manner, the spell may not work properly, or at all.

4. Wait. Your spell may take a couple of days to take hold.
[/size]
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Miroslavklose: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Here, you can learn how to make spells that have never even worked before work for you. These aren't magick tricks, this is you this 'magick' as we call it is a part of you that has been released. Use this funny guide to see how to release it.

here are the steps to follow bellow ---

1. Think positive. Think: "I can do this. I will and I can." It works every time but you have to have the will for it to work at the same time. For example, it's no good saying: "It will work it will" while thinking "can this work?". It's just a trick.

2.Create the spell. Now you are thinking in a positive way, use your skill to make the spell work.

3.Make sure you have done the spell right. Leave enough time so as you go though the spell twice to make sure you haven't done anything wrong. If you have not followed it according to the proper manner, the spell may not work properly, or at all.

4. Wait. Your spell may take a couple of days to take hold.
[/size]
Bull crap
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by cantell(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
Miroslav klose: Bull crap
I concur.
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by TisaBone: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: Magic is real

indeed

but it can be dangerous
Re: Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]If you believe in Magic, if you are a little bit curious about ancient folklore; read on. You may or may not be superstitious, but in fact seventy five percent of the worlds population is superstitious. If you are walking along a sidewalk and find a ladder blocking your path do you walk under it or around it? Have you ever thrown salt over your shoulder, or allowed a black cat to cross in front of you? Have you ever strolled through a cemetery and found yourself whistling a tune? Or perhaps, you would never kill a spider for fear it would rain. Have you ever accidentally broken a mirror and wondered if you would have seven years of bad luck? This report is about luck; good luck. As long as man has existed he has believed that to some extent he could control his destiny. Is there something to these beliefs or is it just nonsense? There are Major league ball players that when using a particular bat, hit home runs, actors that wear a certain piece of clothing because they feel it brings them good luck.

Are these simply self fulfilling prophecies or is there really something to these beliefs? I have heard hundreds of stories over the years pertaining to good luck charms, sometimes referred to as talisman. The jury may still be out as to the validity of any power retained in charms, but within these THREAD you shall find some of the more common charms and their alleged powers. smiley

The claims within can not simply be dismissed out of hand. There is too much evidence to the contrary. After reading this report, choose your talisman well. Once you have decided which one is best for you­ one that you feel an affinity for­ your luck will surely change for the better. This report is written for entertainment purposes only. It is not to be confused with black magic, curses or spells. wink
[/size]

TisaBone:

indeed

but it can be dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Why Givers Never Lack / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence / The Mormon Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.