Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,943 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps (47550 Views)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you looking for where to buy fresh and organic fruits and vegetables such as blackberry, raspberry, kiwi, pomegranate, peaches, apricots, apple, plum, grapes, strawberry, blueberry, mandarin, orange, flaxseed, pear, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, Irish potato, parsley, celery, beetroot, watermelon, cabbage,cucumber, capsicum, green peas, green beans, Apple, plum, pear, grapes, pineapple, cinnamon, coriander, mint, arugula, kale, eggplant, watercrest, bok choy, and so many more. Contact me and it will be deliver to your door steps. 07035647754 or bsalmah32@gmail.com. I promise, you will love it. also available in wholesales. 07035647754

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
We offer very fresh fruit and vegetables at a very cheap price. Contact us today 07035647754

1 Share

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Available vegetables are, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, asparagus, carrot, cucumber, capsicum, etc. Fruits such as kiwi, plum,strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, avocado tangerine, orange,apple, Grapes, etc. Just give us a call and it will be deliver to ur doorsteps. Follow our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/My-Fruits-And-Vegetables-Basket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
We offers you both wholesales and retail prices of any of our exotic fruits. Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, kiwi, Apple, grapes, are available in wholesales. Contact us today on 07035647754

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Delivery available nationwide.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
mavany:

Can you deliver at aba, Abia state
why not. we import directly so sending bulk of fruits to any location in Nigeria is not our problem. we offer u d best and competitive prices for wholesales buyers.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
we use this opportunity to say a big thank you to all our nairaland customers, we appreciate you all.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are you looking for where to buy radish, mint leaves, pan Choi, parsley, marrow, Chinese cabbage, and so on? call us today on 07035647754
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
you can also order for fresh fruit juices and smoothies in litres
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
follow us on Instagram and Facebook via my_ fruits_ and _ vegetable_ basket and stand a chance of winning 5 litres of our exotic fruit juices weekly for 4 weeks
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
we make sure all our vegetables and fruits are organic.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
don't let your day pass without eating a fruit.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2016
contact us for any fruit and vegetable. we will help you get it at a very affordable prices
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
healthy eating is the key to a healthy life

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 8:54pm On May 08, 2016
BASKET of Irish at a very affordable prices
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
kindly note that what we do basically is home and office delivery, this means you have to order for what ever fruits and vegetables you want. the address, shop 2 onaiyanu plaza, Godwin omonuwa road isolo is used as a pick up shop for those who wish to come and pick for themselves. kindly place your order prior coming to the shop because we don't display this vegetable or fruits at the shop mentioned. fruits and vegetable are perishable food materials and our aim is to provide you with the very best fresh fruits and vegetables at very affordable prices. thank you for your patronage, we appreciate. payment only on delivery for customers living in lagos and part payment available for customers outside the state.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
kindly note that what we do basically is home and office delivery, this means you have to order for what ever fruits and vegetables you want. the address, shop 2 onaiyanu plaza, Godwin omonuwa road isolo is used as a pick up shop for those who wish to come and pick for themselves. kindly place your order prior coming to the shop because we don't display this vegetable or fruits at the shop mentioned. fruits and vegetable are perishable food materials and our aim is to provide you with the very best fresh fruits and vegetables at very affordable prices. thank you for your patronage, we appreciate. payment only on delivery for customers living in lagos and part payment available for customers outside the state. contact 07035647754 for your orders and any information.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
U just made my day with these veg and fruits advert.i will contact u, hope it's truly not too expensive? How long can I refrigerate?though I intend buying begs and fruits that will last for a week a most and come or order for more
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2016
a week is enough to keep fruit nd veg in d refrigerator if there is steady power. am sure u ll love the package. kindly forward the list of your preferred fruits and vegetables ahead so as to serve you better. thank you.
ajuwarhodes:
U just made my day with these veg and fruits advert.i will contact u, hope it's truly not too expensive? How long can I refrigerate?though I intend buying begs and fruits that will last for a week a most and come or order for more
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's Christmas, celebrate with your loved ones with a fruit hamper. Call 07035647754 or email us at sallyopy@yahoo.com

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
ajuwarhodes:
you can order for your Christmas fruit hamper that will suite your budget .

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Available are plum
Strawberry
Blueberry
Mandarin
Orange navel
Kiwi
Grapes
Apple and so many vegetables.
Place your order now
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Do not wait till Christmas Eve before placing your orders. All your fried and jollofrice ingredients are available at the cheapest price.
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fresh from farm.

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Carrots, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower, beet, leek all are available at d best price
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2016
A fruit hamper for as low as #1500 is available
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
What do you intend giving your loved ones for Christmas and new year? Well we suggest you subscribe to my fruit and vegetables basket hamper that will suite your budget
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Snack on fruits instead of junks. We can help you achieve that

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Call 07035647754 for the best of fruits and vegetables
Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by sallyopy(f): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Appreciate your loved ones with a fruit and vegetables hamper

2 Likes

Re: Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps by gozzlin: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Beautiful. I love this. I'm placing an order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) / "Safou" Is The Correct Name Of This Nigerian Pear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.